So...

DeletedUser6726

Mutual decision .... Started out as asking in jest .... an amicable agreement was reached so we went for it

DeletedUser2918

just a little comment - you know - devils advocate an all that...

but isnt a merge a form of diplomacy?

so should it be "i pee on diplomacy (unless it benefits the tribe cos a lot of the original players upped and left and went inactive?)"

:lol:

dont get me wrong. a good move for IPOD. but i remember the debates about having a tribe without diplomacy when the premade was announced (and lol'd)

DeletedUser

Your correct, Chris. :p I heard they have diplomacy with one certain tribe aswell (think)

DeletedUser2918

really??? so all that argument about not needing diplomacy was just so much rubbish?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

can you see the post directly above the one you quoted of mine CF???!!

i mean........it is right next to it......you dont have to search far :lol:

Yeah Diplo wasnt with WKD.......so yeah CF is right.

DeletedUser2918

er.....no he wasnt.

as i was on about IPOD's diplomacy.....so was IXXI... (hell - so was Ruffus! lol)

no-one was talking about WKD's diplomacy i dont think......correct me if i'm wrong of course but why would we?

DeletedUser

er.....no he wasnt.

as i was on about IPOD's diplomacy.....so was IXXI... (hell - so was Ruffus! lol)

no-one was talking about WKD's diplomacy i dont think......correct me if i'm wrong of course but why would we?

Yeah you were assuming iPod had diplomacy with WKD

And as CF posted in past tense 'Had' he was obv talking about diplo between iPod and WKD.

DeletedUser2918

Yeah you were assuming iPod had diplomacy with WKD

And as CF posted in past tense 'Had' he was obv talking about diplo between iPod and WKD.

Meechan - this is already tiresome chap. Its great you want to stick up for your friend an all but seriously - you want to guess at what i was assuming now??? :icon_rolleyes:

I dont care about what tense CF was posting in. I was replying to a post that IXXI made. His was in the present tense. Just because CF mis-read it or misunderstood it is irrelevant to me - thats why i pointed him to the post above so he could difinitively see i was on about IPOD's diplomacy and this 'other tribe'.

I am aware who IPOD have this diplomacy with so i dont have to assume. I never thought it was WKD.

DeletedUser

Meechan - this is already tiresome chap. Its great you want to stick up for your friend an all but seriously - you want to guess at what i was assuming now??? :icon_rolleyes:

I dont care about what tense CF was posting in. I was replying to a post that IXXI made. His was in the present tense. Just because CF mis-read it or misunderstood it is irrelevant to me - thats why i pointed him to the post above so he could difinitively see i was on about IPOD's diplomacy and this 'other tribe'.

I am aware who IPOD have this diplomacy with so i dont have to assume. I never thought it was WKD.

Sure man whatever you say Miles ;)

So you were replying to IXXI.......
Didnt know thats how you reply to peoples post by quoting someone elses :icon_cool:

DeletedUser2918

lol meech

where on earth have i replied to IXXI by quoting someone else???

so let me break it down for you (and the nice people out there ready to slit their wrists with such silly dialogue)
post #4 - IXXI's post
post #5 - my reply

every post after that from you and CF talking about WKD's diplomacy - irrelevant

better? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser1942

I cant see where you've done that Chris ;)

Unless i seem to have missed something....

DeletedUser

lol meech

so let me break it down for you (and the nice people out there ready to slit their wrists with such silly dialogue)
post #4 - IXXI's post
post #5 - my reply

every post after that from you and CF talking about WKD's diplomacy - irrelevant

better? :icon_biggrin:

Your second reply to me......you said 'I dont care what tense CF was posting in. I was replying to IXXXI'
If you look below post 5....you quoted CF and replyed to him.

DeletedUser

Didn't see how this was worth a new thread and it is relevant to OP so...

I noticed that a couple of members have left IPOD and reformed *WKD* albeit with a slightly different tag.
As there has been no words from ipod on this yet lets have the 3rd party theory's please!! :icon_biggrin:

I'm figuring it can be 1 of 2 things, either they left because they have been getting hit the hardest from W1nge and hoped that leaving would give them some respite or they have fallen out with the great(groove llliiiiiiiick) Ruffus and the leadership in ipod.

Anyone else have any theories? Anyone want to add there own spin? Or even is there any ipod wanting to enlighten us?