So...

DeletedUser

how about you prove your self wrong by looking into the stats to see if i have been taking 'the biggest kicking against w1nge' :D

as far as ruffus goes we had no issue. back to the drawing board sherlock!

DeletedUser

Ok so no official word from anyone yet, no1 wanting to actually say what has happened so can we have some 3rd party theory's please, make them juicy!!

DeletedUser

I'm figuring it can be 1 of 2 things, either they left because they have been getting hit the hardest from W1nge and hoped that leaving would give them some respite or they have fallen out with the great(groove llliiiiiiiick) Ruffus and the leadership in ipod.

I think you'll find it was the latter :icon_wink:
No issues with Ruffus' leadership, but you know how they say "too many cooks spoil the broth" especially when they are ingredients that just don't mix.

DeletedUser745

If I had to guess... I'll say will-nuke and returntosender are enjoying their tw honeymoon. :D

DeletedUser

If I had to guess... I'll say will-nuke and returntosender are enjoying their tw honeymoon. :D

*Cough, cough* guess i will just carry the suitcases then.... or maybe operate the video camera!!!:icon_razz:

Either way it think the below needs to be looked at and discussed:

The meaning of "tribe"
noun
/traɪb/ [C + singular or plural verb]

a group of people, often of related families, who live together, sharing the same values, language, culture and history, especially those who do not live in towns or cities

DeletedUser

AWWWWWWW how Romantic!

There marriage would of been yesterday maybe thats why there is a lack of posts, everyone has hangover from the party! I wonder who the best man and bridesmaid was? :lol:

Nice theory Rockerdish, i likey!:lol:

DeletedUser745

AWWWWWWW how Romantic!

There marriage would of been yesterday maybe thats why there is a lack of posts, everyone has hangover from the party! I wonder who the best man and bridesmaid was? :lol:

Nice theory Rockerdish, i likey!:lol:
Well of course I'm the best man. I know the inside and outside.

Woody you perv, taping stuff!:lol:

DeletedUser

Ok lets discuss!
Which values is it that you did not share?

The core values of any tribe in time of war.... when you have 3/4 tribes in a *Hugging* alliance group up to TRY and take you out... you expect the council and the tribe to be all singing from the same hymn sheet....

I.E

1, If there are red dots near you attack them... dont attack brown dots.
2, If you going to noble... noble red dots. not brown dots or even worse *Barbs* :icon_eek:
3, If your tribe has an op planned on a target player or tribe, it should be priority if you have the troops and location to attack that player/target and join the tribe in an op. Not decide that you dont want to as you want to join another tribes op instead of your own.

Is the troops you have yours or your tribes? Think most players know the real answer of this.

Also if you are getting attacked and you ask for long term tribal support but players are in a different continent surely they should send if they can provide the support. Not turn around like 2 players did and say "we only support our local cell".

Sorry rant over... but you did ask.

DeletedUser

as far as ruffus goes we had no issue. back to the drawing board sherlock!

Sooooooooo with what Woodstar has said it's not Ruffus you have a problem with just the way his tribe is run?

@Woodstar, surely there refusal to send support would of resulted in them being kicked not you feeling you had to leave? Or maybe they were left to decide who to support themselves and the issue was not forced.

Refusing to take part in tribal activity surely makes them a big fat FAIL at tribalwars no matter what rank/oda/odd/ points they have?

DeletedUser

yeah you would think wouldnt you, yet others seem to disagree, and more than one person (ruffus) runs ipod,

DeletedUser

Sooooooooo with what Woodstar has said it's not Ruffus you have a problem with just the way his tribe is run?

Ruffus is not their only leader, there were 5 running that tribe lol, hence the too many cooks comment lol

@Woodstar, surely there refusal to send support would of resulted in them being kicked not you feeling you had to leave? Or maybe they were left to decide who to support themselves and the issue was not forced.

Refusing to take part in tribal activity surely makes them a big fat FAIL at tribalwars no matter what rank/oda/odd/ points they have?

You would think a refusal to send support or participate in tribe ops would have resulted in being kicked, but alas it would seem that is not the way things work. You would especially think so, when they are confronted about it and claim to be under attack by other players, yet their ODD hasn't increased in 2 weeks suggesting that actually they sit in a safe zone and are therefore telling fibs, but again it would seem leadership don't check their facts as well as their tribe members :icon_wink:

DeletedUser6695

@Woodstar, surely there refusal to send support would of resulted in them being kicked not you feeling you had to leave? Or maybe they were left to decide who to support themselves and the issue was not forced. We are talking cross continent support here, some people felt only short term support should be sent as iPod is the target of many tribes and long distance support was unnecessary and more importantly too risky for the sender which most people agreed with

Refusing to take part in tribal activity surely makes them a big fat FAIL at tribalwars no matter what rank/oda/odd/ points they have?It was a bit disappointing but there are many ops going on and some people felt the need to prioritize and take part in Ops which affected/benefited them most. Some people disliked that

blue

DeletedUser7369

Ruffus is not their only leader, there were 5 running that tribe lol, hence the too many cooks comment lol

You would think a refusal to send support or participate in tribe ops would have resulted in being kicked, but alas it would seem that is not the way things work. You would especially think so, when they are confronted about it and claim to be under attack by other players, yet their ODD hasn't increased in 2 weeks suggesting that actually they sit in a safe zone and are therefore telling fibs, but again it would seem leadership don't check their facts as well as their tribe members :icon_wink:

come on thats just not true. i checked the odd of the player you are referring to and it jumped 139k less than a week ago and 29k the day before that.

The main issue is the choice the player made to choose non tribal enemies to target. i concurr with your opinion on that but then i see his issue as i have been scouted by the players concerned myself and was getting fed up with it too.

DeletedUser

come on thats just not true. i checked the odd of the player you are referring to and it jumped 139k less than a week ago and 29k the day before that.

Well in fact it is true, the ODD gain was on 4th June, I don't dispute that. However, the villages that were hit, were villas he had just taken during internalling another player and they already had incomings on them. You will recall the screeching for support in the forums, otherwise those villas would have been easily taken by the opposition. So that ODD was as a result of an Op on another player he had chosen to internal, and there has been no activity since. Hence why I state that they are not under attack and are simply playing their own agenda.

The main issue is the choice the player made to choose non tribal enemies to target. i concurr with your opinion on that but then i see his issue as i have been scouted by the players concerned myself and was getting fed up with it too.

Yes it is an issue that should have been addressed by the leadership, but instead it was chosen to be swept under the carpet, much to the annoyance of some, but sadly many choose to stay quiet and not upset the apple cart. Being scouted is very different to being under full attack from a tribe and therefore the real threats should be the priority if you are playing as part of a team.

I should point out that my issues with leaving the tribe run much deeper than 1 player and so I don't wish this to be turning into a debate about opinions on just one persons lack of ability.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have said this before... Ruffus is one of the best tribe leaders i have ever played under... there is no doubting the commitment and ability of this player... but he could do with a firmer hand sometimes.

We are talking cross continent support here, some people felt only short term support should be sent as iPod is the target of many tribes and long distance support was unnecessary and more importantly too risky for the sender which most people agreed with

Sorry James and CF, this not only comes down to the one player who was the final straw for us leaving ipod... but there are several players if not 25% of the tribe and they know who they are who NEVER take part in tribal ops. (look at war stats) You never see them on skype (unless they want something). Unlike some of us who send support over continents to support our TRIBE (look up the meaning of tribe) they wont and will only support there local cell of villas.

left to decide who to support themselves and the issue was not forced.
My point exactly I have always played in every world that the troops you have are those of the tribe not yours... if the tribe needs support you send them.

Some people think that its ok still at this point in the game to noble barbs (whats that about a top 25 player :icon_rolleyes:) , icing on the cake for me was yes there was an argument on skype which led to us leaving, with the final straw being because one player in the tribe thought it ok to attack brown dots instead of taking part in an op against an enemy (Yes CF this was the only TRIBAL OP taking part at the time no multiple ops), because certain members of council have a dislike for this account they decided to make a tribal decision on the spot and mark these brown dots as enemies... lol what a joke!