Some of The Top UK 50 Players Thread

Killing Time

Reaction score
Why some? Well some are going to be well dull and others might be of more interest even though they not top 10 or so. I have NO intention of doing the whole of the top 10/20 so feel free to fill in the blanks. I am rating the players on the same parameters and do note that these are my humble opinions and should be taken as opinions ;)

I intend to rate on Profile/Premium abuse rating/Performance and Probability of maintaining Rank to give a 4Pea rating (see what I did there?!) which will be highly scientific and will reflect their true ranking (nods).

So without any more preamble or scene setting let us have a trawl through UK50's finest :)oops:) and see who truly is top of the pops and who is just masking their inadequacies with a love of Innogames bottom line...

Rank 1: Lionheart123 (I always thought he was just learning to count with this profile name).

Profile. 4/10. Am not keen on the whole this is an Uk server line. I don't think I have ever been mailed in anything other than English and seems a bit weird to me to say that mails not in English will be ignored.. Also falls foul on the most ancient TW law that you should never have a knight on your profile page as this invites doom. (BTW this is true see world 11 for concrete proof). Profile does have the whiff of the ego about it but I guess if you are a top speed player then you need to have a bit of an ego. Still having to state this does scream needy so on reflection am going to give the profile 3/10.

Prem Abuse. 10/10. I note that plunders and farming have shot up recently but before it was pretty much all bought in. Yes I see the strategy but a really top speed player would be top farmer from very early doors. Not doubting the ability but this is a PP abuse rating.

Performance. 7/10. Well is Rank 1 so gets a few points there but the caps have been 2 bonus barbs (storage ones so has thought about it) two tiny players and a freebie that might have been better given to another tribemate location wise. Personally I would have replied to his mail asking to take the freebie in another language had I been the Duchess but that's me.. No ODA or ODD or support stats (tribe not been attacked so can't help that) showing strat has been to avoid aby conflict whilst building up villas and no need for troops. So spending a lot of PP to grow villas early doors and get the 1st to 10k sign and then when you do get some troops start to farm and as a strategy is faultless. I think on top of the PP spend leeching on your tribe is pretty shoddy but I guess the Profile page backs this up which leads me to..

Probability of Maintaining Rank. 1/10. Early doors yes will be out of sight but this is a speed payer and one with an ego who is also very needy so I imagine will rage quit at some point shortly. Most speed players get bored after start up flows in mid game especially when they start getting attacked on a speed 1 world...Perhaps I being harsh but having not watched his live stream I don't know the guy just see what is posted on here and ingame and sorry thats my view. Very good player without a doubt and did he need to spend quite so much to get Rank 1. Skaes head.

Rank 2. Silver Daze.

Profile 6/10. I like the pic but not love it but do like the quotes and that you thank a sitter (which is good to see and should be encouraged)

Prem Abuse. 7/10. Has farmed but clearly not a gardener at heart with 70k being best result but has been ratching around a lot showing has actually built troops and decent ODA versus caps shows did build troops as well as rushing buildings. Is a PP addict but not a hopeless case.

Performance: 7/10. Will struggle to get to Rank 1 at the moment and might face competition from others who have honed their PP abuse and play a longer game but for now has picked out some good first caps and is nestled in the middle of his tribe and surrounded by the rotting carcasses of rabbits who should fuel his growth very nicely. Actually i have a great recipe for a rabbit terrine should you need it?

Probability. 6/10. Bar a sudden growing of teeth from a stiff rabbits I see happy times ahead short term and stats show tends to get to mid game before being taken by RL.

Rank 3 Carl 94

Profile 2/10. No No No. Picture of a Royal Navy minesweeper but a motto from US army?! No. Ugh please rethink. Unless the motto is about heading to the PP exchange? If so will award a 3/10.

Prem abuse. 6/10 Highest 48k farmed in May shows can farm but only happens when slips when going to click the market button and finds themselves on the farming page. Does scavenge so has troops but I imagine the extra 20% button is red hot with use. But very high ODA (Rank 5) does show that has built troops so not an out and out PP good time girl.

Performance. 7/10. Good caps and a good cluster and surrounded by more targets so the future is bright until others put high ODA and PP abuse together and work together but this is UK so as I said the future is bright.

Probability. Not known as stats show nothing so new account and no idea who is driving it. In the core and has jumped tribes once so no doubt will do it again if an offer comes along that will cement their position. Is in the big tribe huggle of Ranks 2 and 3 so easy times until mid game so no need to waste that PP spend for now.

Rank 4 LoveSupport

Profile 6/10. Good pic and a little bio but why show all your achievements.

Prem Abuse. 6/10. Farms and scavenges whilst splashing the cash.

Performance. 3/10 Had two freebies and no idea of the circumstances and gift horses and all that so fair does I guess. Not a lot else to base anything on.

Probability. 7/10 Three on the acc. Free villas good tribe surrounded by a free buffet so why would RL get in the way!

Rank 5 Unleashed MOF (good name btw)

Profile. 2/10. Not really singing awesome this one alas. Also the selected showing of achievements hints at some character flaws found most often in speed players...!

Prem abuse/ 7/10. Guilty and caps show more guilty than most!

Performance. 5/10. I was going to be harsh and put poor first caps and high PP spend and make perhaps more of this than we should. Our moth has found themselves far from a tasty buffet of treats and sits amongst fellow tribemates and other large tribes so opportunities thinner than other contenders for UK50 greatness. That said if the acc had troops and a train more than a wish to be getting 2nd and third signs this might have been overcome I feel. Still jury (well me) is out so will see if they improve over the next few weeks.

Probability. 7/10. There will be wars and some hugs and the outcomes of this will see if this acc stays around. Lack of tasty treats might be a bit of a downer after all that sweet premium gorging but will see

Ok am bored now and might do a few others in top 20 later will see. Let me know if this is to your taste (all 5 of you who still read the forums) or if this format should be put to bed.

Lionheart123

Reaction score
I appreciate the effort! Well worth a read. Let me clear up a few things
Since the start ive been near the top on both hauls and gathering, despite being a solo player. Now i have more villages and troops, obviously this shoots up, so can understand i will be top on this.

You are correct. I am a speed player, but I don't have the ego. However, you are correct that I dont know what my long term goal is and whether I will stick around past 300 villages.

I had a game plan for this round. Abuse the pp early (as I have plenty stored up). Now that I have such a large advantage I have begun making that PP back. I am around 20k pp net, which I am 100% sure this is far smaller than anyone else in the top 20. SO the 10/10 on pp abuse is a bit harsh.

This pp regain will be spent on the event (when it comes), which im hoping is in around a week, by this point I will have 6 level 30 warehouses (already have 3, 4 by 2moro) 2 of those warehouses will be 50% boosted. This will put in a lovely place with high warehouses and plenty of pp to spend.

I havent had any freebie villages. I have taken all of mine by force (obviously not the 2 bonus villas). My village selection and lack of losing troops has put me in a fantastic position. Find me a worthwhile player worth taking near me that isnt my alliance and ill take it!

Carl94

Reaction score
wow wow wow "first in last out" US slogan.

Having served on mine hunters for 7 years its a very commonly used slogan used in the MCM community so 5/10 pls

but this is cute i like it!

Last edited:

Deleted User - 896972

I had a game plan for this round. Abuse the pp early (as I have plenty stored up). Now that I have such a large advantage I have begun making that PP back. I am around 20k pp net, which I am 100% sure this is far smaller than anyone else in the top 20. SO the 10/10 on pp abuse is a bit harsh.

Lets not get into the PP spend again after last time :rolleyes: Not sure @BigHugh could handle another round!

Deleted User - 761394

Great post! Like it a lot and looking forward to seeing ur review of the others. Ill admit to spending a decent amount of PP and not being the top of the farming list. I'm currently playing the account solo and thats made it rather tiring to consistently smash out the results. I have however stayed very steady and make sure to get a decent amount in each day. Looking forward to seeing how the world develops. :)

Killing Time

Reaction score
Ok so some amendments and some apologies due from me (debate among yourselves if you feel these are heartfelt/sincere :rolleyes: )

wow wow wow "first in last out" US slogan.

Having served on mine hunters for 7 years its a very commonly used slogan used in the MCM community so 5/10 pls

but this is cute i like it!

I apologise I just googled the motto and it came back with a few US militarily arms (pathfinders I think). You may have 4/10 fr your profile as still could be better I think that picture of a minsweeper and motto and then a list of you non paid for achievements!

and now onto the Prince of Premium spending...Learning to Count Lionheart who was unhappy with a few bits of my review (audience gasps in disbelief!)

I appreciate the effort! Well worth a read. Let me clear up a few things
Since the start ive been near the top on both hauls and gathering, despite being a solo player. Now i have more villages and troops, obviously this shoots up, so can understand i will be top on this.

My point was that as Rank 1 and a speed player you should be out of sight on farming but weren't/aren't and this was a markdown. Try harder is all I can say if you wish to have the kudos that goes with being Rank 1 or snorted at for being a PP abuser (as well as a molester of young barbs!)

You are correct. I am a speed player, but I don't have the ego. However, you are correct that I dont know what my long term goal is and whether I will stick around past 300 villages.

Yes your profile states that you are indeed the legend that lore foretold would return etc etc yada yada yawn yawn. It was this that sort of made me think you do have a few insecurities and an ego but I;ll leave it to you to show us you don't have an ego as you wouldn't say things like "stick around until you have 300 villas" as it's no sweat. Oh wait you did my bad! :p

This pp regain will be spent on the event (when it comes), which im hoping is in around a week, by this point I will have 6 level 30 warehouses (already have 3, 4 by 2moro) 2 of those warehouses will be 50% boosted. This will put in a lovely place with high warehouses and plenty of pp to spend.

lol no the 10/10 for PP abuse was not harsh. Think of the coins, the noble expenses, the villa builds and max farming was 150k in a day and that has shot up from earlier in the world as you admit yourself. I think 10/10 was a fair score and yes the selling back after getting ahead is a wise plan but my point is why spend so much at the start to noble barbs?

I havent had any freebie villages. I have taken all of mine by force (obviously not the 2 bonus villas). My village selection and lack of losing troops has put me in a fantastic position. Find me a worthwhile player worth taking near me that isnt my alliance and ill take it!

This was my bad and I do beseech you for your understanding and forgiveness for my error. Any reference to you about getting a freebie I retract and would like to set the record straight that at times, whilst we pride ourselves on the quality of our investigative standards, sometimes these standards do slip and for that we apologise for the hurt we have caused Learning to Count Lion and his previously unblemished reputation. We have undertaken a full review and put in place measures to ensure that this won't happen again. Nods.

I saw your cap had come across with someone jumping to your huggling alliance family and put two and to together and made many! Still 3 players and only 700 troops killed is most impressive and you can see why I was a little suspicious but after checking can see your cap left their tribe before being capped to save stats I guess and the other jumper was just a coincidence.

Finally, no I am not going to look for targets for you. If you spend a heap of PP to get to Rank 1 and join a huggle of the rank 2 and 3 tribes and then moan and chest beat that you have no targets I find it, well tough, to find it within myself to help you out! Smiles sweetly.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Instead of the Clap for the NHS, I think the nation should come together to clap for Lionheart... You may ask why, well let me tell you why:

1) He is the only speed player, EVER!!!, that doesn't have an ego (as he is often found reminding us whilst telling us all how great he is)

2) After using his super secret build strategy and 20,000 million billion PP he doesn't have any worthwhile targets... and has been forced to molest underage barbs...

I'm sure we would all hate for him to go the way of Jeffrey Epstein, and be found hanging in the TW prison for underage barb molesters (and no, it wasn't suicide.. I pity the fool that believes that lie)... though, to be fair, that might get him a few more subs on Twitch....

So please join me (well, to be honest, I'm fed up with all the dents in all my pots and pans so I properly won't be joining in..) at 8pm this evening (Thursday) to clap for Lionheart....

Whilst I'm here, and in case double posting is still greeted by much tutting and sideways looks... what the feck is going on with all the leporidae (yes, I googled it) on this world, we have bad ones, dead one, alive ones, resurrected ones, ones in headlights, fluffy ones, cute ones.... has TW been invaded by the British Rabbit Council (nope, didn't google that one, just a fond memory from a misspent youth...)...

Though, this world is yet to see an aggressive one that doesn't want to huggle... no Watership Down here....

Last edited:

Killing Time

Reaction score
So perhaps time to look at some of the Top 10 players but it is highly unlikely that I will do all 10 so apologies if I have missed you off the list and if you do feel strongly that you should be included then send me a mail or post on here setting out your case. We will keep to the 4Pea rule of Profile, Premium abuse, Performance and Probability of staying in the Top 10. Premium abuse will be looked at as ongoing and not just the start up levels of abuse. Will refer back to original post and see if I was right or if I need to hire a lawyer to defend myself...:(

Rank 1 Lionheart123 Points 88k Villas 12 Barbs and Internals 5

Profile is still truly awful with a slightly creepy ego and needy coming through. Knight on profile breaks unwritten TW rule though am sure this won't bother him much as he no doubt thinks himself above TW superstitions! Premium abuse is still rampant with barbs being strapped in to chairs and force fed premium until they become fully built villas and yes we now have the event so warehouses being maxed is a must but when a 200 pointer is taken at end of the day on the 12th and is at 6.5k today you do have the odd eyebrow raise. Yes folks are free to play as they want but when you are taking a barb in enemy territory and boosting it are you really playing in the spirit of the game?

So on this theme let us get into the detail. You have the Rank 1 with the needy profile spending PP and way ahead of the pack and whatever your views on PP abuse you think ok yes he has spend a mountain of PP but he is Rank 1 and will use his size to dominate. He takes barbs in other tribes territory and stacks them and taunts his foe with how rubbish they are and is paying for the privilege. Some of you may find this ahem disagreeable and some may say its a game let folks do as they please. Ok. So this week Learning to Count Lion has got a total of 443 ODA a huge spike in ODD from Sat and Wednesday and though a few of his tribemates are top in ODS it looks like the acc did stack himself (though to be fair a layered stack from the tribe would be wiser) yet in this time he took a 7k villa (again frontline) but got his tribe to clear?

The acc doesn't farm with a rank of 20 from the 3rd June and 187k plundered. Gets his tribe to clear and boosts barbs. Now if you took one barb in enemy territory, stacked it and PP'd the walls am sure many of us would say ok but when this is pretty much all you do and chuck in the cheeky villa names it just says sad to me.

Anyway ODA is Rank 31 at 40k, ODD has shot up in past week to Rank 5 at 100k (all in past 4 days) and as a supported acc comes in at 4k (which is ok) but is Rank 118 with highest score of 674 on the 15th.

So Rank 1, 12 villas, gets his tribe to clear for him, boosts barbs and doesn't support much and will be asking for support for his two new villas deep in red dot territory from his tribe. In my eyes an asset to any tribe! Just spends a heap of Premium and then taunts others as he gets a bit of ODD?

Rank 2 Farm4Fun Points 65k Villas 9 Barbs and Internals 3

Profile will score a three as slightly creepy picture and then the names of the acc players underneath. Actually the picture is VERY creepy. PP abuse again will need to chuck in a 10 as whilst the acc has had issues with villa tag on cross nobles and nobling itself a few times the growth has been rapid, though the barbs taken have yet to experience the Learning to Count Lion experience so perhaps a 9 would be a fairer score.

Acc is Rank 1 for ODA at 82k and ODD shows nothing (which can't be laid at the door of the acc!) and as a supporter is at nearly 7k and just over 1k units on any one day. So the acc is abusing the PP but is clearing their own caps and not relying on their tribe (though I imagine this will change as Titanic and the Bunny Fluffle go head to head (keel to paw, funnel to whiskers?). I understand that they have been asked to join the Fluffle and said no so kudos there (it correct) and whatever your views on PP abuse this account is clearing and grabbing villas so high marks on performance and with three of them on there should stick about (if the Bunnies let them).

Rank 3 Kierang527 Points 59k Villas 11 Barbs and Internals 2 (one barb one internal)

Profile is not great effort wise and for an acc that clearly is super active if I could award minus points I would! PP abuse is clearly high but not at insane levels so will score a 7. ODA at Rank 2 and huge spike on Sunday as the acc gobbled up two Chan villas at 4 and 5k respectively. You know the sort of performance you expect a top ranked acc to have when eating folk so will score highly on performance and can see no reasons for the acc not to stick about, especially now they have an actual war to work with though they are miles away and have WoW and WW to keep them busy when the time comes.

Bar the profile you have to score this account highly from looking at TW stats. Decent caps, high ODA, regular growth and yes has splashed the cash and hasn't supported (or been attacked so much) so will lose a few marks there. However, if your tribe isn't being attacked, and the naughty bunnies haven't been, not really a lot you can do to get decent support and ODD stats.

Rank 4 Erazer2006 Points 59k Villas 6 Barbs and Internals 4 (all barbs)

Profile is not great when you think of the time this acc has been online as they play boost the barb. No real ODA to talk about and ODD is also minimal. Has never supported anyone in their tribe and with all barbs capped and boosted bar one 1.7k villa you can sense the PP abuse has been pretty bad The acc is close to the furball between the Titanic and some of the other Bunnies so you do wonder why no support has made it but perhaps playing sim city with barbs takes up heaps of time?

I am at a loss of words (very rare) as to what they are trying to do?! Why would you spend a wagon load of premium to barble and then not help out your tribe... I can find nothing positive to say about this account at all based on the stats. Very sorry. Wait perhaps they farm? Scurries off to chgeck. Oh looks and 148k is highest yesterday. So they farm a bit is the positive point to end this on o_O

Rank 5 Silver Daze Points 52k Villas 9 Barbs and internals 2 (both internals no barbs)

Is this what a true top ranked account should look like? ODA decent without being silly high showing ability to pick targets at Rank 13 and mid 50k. ODD not their fault if no one attacks back. Top farmer at 605k (though a few days ago now) shows effort and commitment. Has supported his tribe to a decent amount and really likes to scavenge. Caps are decent and the profile has seen a little bit of effort go in but could do better here.

Yes PP abuse has occurred but the habit is controllable as clearly they can play the game so not relying on tribe and PP spend to prop the account up. Hopefully will stick about and show that this game is not quite dead yet...

Rank 6 Loves Support Points 43k Villas 9 Barbs and internals 3 (all internals no barbs)

profile is the best so far in this review, although that is not saying a lot! ODA is good for their size and factoring in the freebies they have received. Capable farming though it seems they prefer the scavenge route to ressies and PP abuse is there but again not at silly levels as their recent caps appear to be growing steadily and not as if they are some captive barb whimpering as they are force fed their meds....

Not showing any signs of supporting tribemates but I think the whole tribe has been attacked by a feather duster once so no shame there and the fact that they have actually got a score on support proves that when the feather duster did appear this acc was on it like the proverbial car bonnet. Looks a decent acc though perhaps vary diet from just leeks?

Rank 7 Gawjussgeorguss Points 43k Villas 9 Barbs and Internals (3 all internals)

Profile is good and whats not to love than being sitter abused! Lowish ODA shows that when they do pick a non freebie target they have chosen well and their growth does lend support to some PP boosting, especially when you factor in that this acc hates farming. They do love to scavenge mind but if they did both I would rate them a little higer bearing in mind they are a top 10 ranked acc.

Ranks 8 to 10.

Sparse. New acc name for an old school player who really knows how to play but does seem to have splashed the PP this world though not sure they need to for someone that rimmed Thargoran in an earlier life.. Someone I always listen to when they talk things TW. Profile is a little weird mind.

Fryzor. Looks a very good acc. No barbs (we believe you!) and no freebies and decent caps and really good ODA for the caps made so either exceptionally lucky or is very good indeed at picking targets.

Talion95. My god can farm and scavenge and no barbs or freebies. Faints. Perhaps there is life in this game.

So I did make it to the Top 10 sort of and for me the better accs in the Top 10 are pretty much from the Nut Hoarders with just the WoW player showing some good stats.

Finally, I got a mail from one of the Swedes (not the sweaty one which was a relief as not sure how a chat with Hugo would go especially if he started steering the conversation around to sniping :eek::eek::eek: )

No the mail I got was from Eriswell who, bar starting the conversation with Hi Mate, was keen to be rated...! So should I or should we make him force his way into the top 10?! Let me know

Rank 20 Eriswell 31k 7 villas Barbs and Internals 1

The caps are ok but extra points awarded for creating a cluster which will pay dividends defensively (and the acc looks to be sitting on a front line whoever the Squirrels go after) but with the drawback of needing to jump if wars break out in the north. Still using premium to boost his points and also very high ODA for his rank which hints that creating the cluster was more important than choosing easier but more isolated targets.

Very low ODD which is a surprise as was hitting the Dead Rabbits but can't be blamed if no one backtiming him and likewise low support stats but his tribes have either folded or not been attacked so again no blame here. The acc is not keen on farming with 137k the highest score a week ago but he can farm as had just under 1k plunders early doors showing the flesh is strong but the spirit lacking on the farming front. Scavenging is ok at Rank 25 and 273k but again nothing to shout home about. I can only think the high ODA has meant his nuke is often rebuilding hence these low scores and lends evidence to the premium route. I am told that Eriswell was a very good leader and when he stepped down this changed the whole dynamic in Kinky/Horny. Leading is very time consuming, if done well, and is no disgrace to want an easier life. Acc has jumped to the Squirrels and should see a lot of action if the Squirrels look to take on the easier option, in my mind, of the Rabbits rather than the slightly more fearsome Bunnies to the North. To succeed Eriswell will need to have a full nuke or too so will be interesting to see if he can resist the few remaining villas around him and wait for bigger fish so expect a barb or two to get capped. All in all a decent looking acc but perhaps a little too reliant on premium and should get out and how some potatoes from time to time.

Last edited:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I'd say... some one call Lionheart a taxi... but, I think... a hearse is more apt...

Last edited:

BigHugh

Reaction score
Always an enjoyable read mate!

Would be funny to see a list of players you (/anyone else who can be bothered to write) of the players that you think is top 10, not based on points but based on skill / future prospects. As we all know early game is not an indicator for who actually is here to play.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
is it thoouugghhhh? :rolleyes:

You tell meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?...

I may of misread a word or two... or perhaps incorrectly judged the tone in which the review was intended... but, to me... the review can be summarised as:

'If spending billions of PP to massage your ego is your thing, good luck... but no need to be a complete Carsten Jancker whilst doing it'...

But perhaps you too, are a big fan of German Football, and read the review as a compliment?...

Though, I most enjoyed your own review of your abilities....

Taking a barb as your first villa is a noob move. Not much more to it.

green.png
002 stevee12678s Village (519|481) K45518BarbarianFryzor [WoW]2020-05-26 13:32:39

Last edited:

Fryzor

Reaction score
You tell meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?...

I may of misread a word or two... or perhaps incorrectly judged the tone in which the review was intended... but, to me... the review can be summarised as:

'If spending billions of PP to massage your ego is your thing, good luck... but no need to be a complete Carsten Jancker whilst doing it'...

But perhaps you too, are a big fan of German Football, and read the review as a compliment?...

Though, I most enjoyed your own review of your abilities....

green.png
002 stevee12678s Village (519|481) K45518BarbarianFryzor [WoW]2020-05-26 13:32:39

I didnt read anywhere in the report that he was going to die or even that anybody was going to, or capable of taking him out... So not sure why the hearse would be required o_Oo_Oo_O

And yeah i made the guy barb before i finished taking him... what ya gona do :cool:

Killing Time

Reaction score
I didnt read anywhere in the report that he was going to die or even that anybody was going to, or capable of taking him out... So not sure why the hearse would be required o_Oo_Oo_O

And yeah i made the guy barb before i finished taking him... what ya gona do :cool:

what ya gona do is change the name from barb to the former player's name and pray that no one notices!!! Oh wait that IS what you did :D:D:D

Fryzor

Reaction score
what ya gona do is change the name from barb to the former player's name and pray that no one notices!!! Oh wait that IS what you did :D:D:D

Incorrect, i really couldn't care less if anyone notices. The name was changed to the players name because that will be my common theme on new villas. Minus any relocation barbs i may take in the future, better stick that in there before this post gets pulled up in 3 months time by somebody with way too much time on their hands.

My apologies if i upset you or your girlfriend though, but big respect for coming to her defence.