Some Sad News

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5582

Hiya All,

have some devastating news about one of my tribemate Sam who suffered an injury whilst playing football for Wolves Youth Academy and is in a coma.

The prognosis does not look good for a guy his age and we just hope he wakes up soon and our thoughts go to his family and his girlfriend at this time.

A few of you will know Sam from other worlds so let his friends know why he is not around and maybe spare a thought today for Sam and pray/hope/wish for his speedy recover.

Get well Sam please we miss you

DeletedUser

It's funny how we forget how dangerous sports is for our youth, prayers out for Sam.

DeletedUser6775

Get well soon, my thoughts are with you and your family

DeletedUser9748

I hope he gets well, rough times for him and his family...

DeletedUser4221

Don't know him but i wish you and your family all the best, get well soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10327

Never met him in-game but I know how hard it must be for his family - Hope he pulls through :S

DeletedUser

Hello, i am Kelly (Sam's girlfriend)

He is in Hospital in a coma at the moment.
Sam plays for Wolves Academy, he went in for a slide tackle and the opposing player jumped over his legs and stamped on his head... :(
He got knocked out and went into a coma.
The player who stamped on his head did it on purpose according to all the Wolves players who watched it happen.
He wont get anything though because the referee wasn't watching and all the Wolves players are Sam's friends so they could be biast.

He has a 65% chance he will survive :(

Thanks you for all your condolences, i do not play this game or know anything about it but it is very nice to see how nice you all are and how much you care for people on this game in a bad situation.

If you want I can keep you updated.

Thanks

DeletedUser6695

Thanks for the info Kerry.

Sam is a good guy, he will be fine :)

DeletedUser

Sam is a good guy.

Should be fine
Sorry for you Kelly.
I had fun with him as my co-player.

DeletedUser

All My thoughts and prayers go out to you Sam. You are a great guy, and you deserve to get better!
Really hope you get better soon, mate! :):):)

~Ry

:)

DeletedUser

Prayers out for you and your family Sam! Get well soon mate!

DeletedUser

and there's me thinking playing rugby had some small risk's.

Hope he wakes up very soon and makes a speedy recovery thought's are with his family and friends.

DeletedUser

EvoL are commissioning a CoA in Sam's honour on UK10 which we hope to get up soon enough, his account will be taken care of until his return.

EvoL are most distraught about the news, and we all wish Sam a healthy recovery and I'm sure Sam will thank you for all your thoughts at this difficult time. :)

DeletedUser

Awww ,thankk youu Ade.

Thats really sweet.

Sam will love that and will have a good surprise when he comes back on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.