Some Sad News

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

*nod*

I kinda figured it out thanks to Ade & Fabi.

Many thanks to all that have prayed/thought of Sam, really makes me realise how much of a community TW is and thanks especially to evoL and BOGOF who have bean great.

DeletedUser

Yuh hope he wakes up soon =( ty for keeping us updated Kelly xxxxx

DeletedUser7179

Seriously this is some really terrible news I play rugby myself and a guy was paralised in a game i played last year its tough to take in!! My thoughts go out to him and his family although I've played the same worlds UK10 and 11 never had any dealings with him!
Make sure u keep us up to date on how he gets on! I for one will help take out anyone who touches his account while he's recovering!

DeletedUser

What an awful thing to happen. I don't know the guy but I really hope things improve. :(

DeletedUser

Seriously this is some really terrible news I play rugby myself and a guy was paralised in a game i played last year its tough to take in!! My thoughts go out to him and his family although I've played the same worlds UK10 and 11 never had any dealings with him!
Make sure u keep us up to date on how he gets on! I for one will help take out anyone who touches his account while he's recovering!

What is his IGN, so that i can mark it on my map.

Some sad news this, i have never spoke to him but i would like to wish him a speedy recovery.

DeletedUser

ah okay.
Thanks Ade ;-)

W10 - BludgeonBob
W11 - born2kill with ish

DeletedUser5582

Sorry, i dont play TW.

What is an ign?

Hi Kelly will speak to you on skype later.

Guys ty for making the offer but we have the sit in the tribe so is no need for any special treatment. His InGame Name is born2kill with ish though.

We will play the account for Sam in anticipation of him making a full recovery. We won't attack anyone or use the acc for anything else but growing it.

However, if you have any suggestions then PM me please as want to be fair to everyone but for now am just thinking of Sam's recovery.

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
My god, this is terrible news. My thoughts and prayers are with Sam and his family. Please god he will pull through and make a speedy recovery.

no member of W.A.R shall touch his account on world 10.

DeletedUser

As my friends son plays for wolves academy called sam whittall i called his dad, hes fine and knew nothing about..... it strange, so called wolves academy they know nothing about it even stranger feel free to phone them on 008712222220 or email info@wolves.co.uk

DeletedUser

This is quite strange :?

Please can you contact me on Skype....

Kelly190191

Thanks

DeletedUser

Sam's up and about!!

[15:29:53] Kelly: Sam is OK! :) (party)

[15:32:11] Kelly: He feels fine now. I dont know what it was. Neithero the doctors, they think it could just be from the massive pain

:)

DeletedUser

Good to hear that he is up and about. Hope he makes a full recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.