Someone needs to be put in their place

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7179

rofl.. that explains that the little annoying kid trying to goad me into suicide nuking village

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9806

You only needed to say no. :)

Don't blame yah mate. Just don't be stupid enough to convince yourself you're the best out there again, or I will put you down :)

DeletedUser

Im gonna SLAP! you James,

Jobson, we all know you can put out an exceptional performance, bragging on about how you are UK.pro, but srs, it takes one to K.no one. when you get rimmed, you turn Purple in the face, and rage as if someone had stolen your bike. ;)

DeletedUser

***** fight. Lionheart, seriously you get hammered and disliked in .net and co.uk forums and brag about getting 2 rounds in a couple of days when i heard it was about 2 in 3 weeks and show off like your the best of the best and can rim the whole co.uk team (If he could this blows my argument). You won alot of speed worlds so if your the best. Just be humble like a decent player and in the forums you climbing up the wrong tree so swap before you become the most hated player on tribalwars. Just before you ask, there not a medal for that.

DeletedUser

Kidding about the first 2 worlds so you dont get red in the face and want my blood. Even though i heared it juicy around this part of the year.

DeletedUser7179

please somebody tell me who this kid is?

hes getting on my nerves and Im gonna guess hes one of matt's thugs oh well more thugs to kill :)

also matt those links are outdated they show me in new speed rounds not that old week long one

DeletedUser

Matt thugs. Matt- Just to clarify, who is he as i got a good idea but not 100% sure, I wouldnt put it like that but a thug is a right description. Keep the compliments, I mean insults coming. Seriously you threaten me and I tell it like I see it and dont shoot the honest man. I call how I see em.

DeletedUser7179

Lionheart's ego has once again shot him from planet Earth. I'm going to do the decent thing and bring him back :)

Yes this is a 1v1 challenge. :icon_wink:

Don't keep me waiting ...

Oh and guys in his tribe U obey his every command? Seriously don't be sheep. :icon_rolleyes:

Haha Matt you do make me laugh! No match against you will ever be a 1v1... ever yet I have still proven I am better than you on several occassions... keep getting your little brown nosers to attack me I don't really care just shows you can't beat me 1v1 and never will!

DeletedUser9806

The same old story said over and over again. Basically, this is just another no from the "real" lionheart.

Status
Not open for further replies.