Something missing..

DeletedUser

Hey guys..

Joined world 37 yesterday... Is it just me or does there seem to be something missing on this world? It seems very quiet for a new world opening.. I haven't had 1 tribe invite & there are barely any barb villages.. On top of all that.... THERE ARE ONLY 24 TRIBES WITH MORE THAN 10 MEMBERS IN IT? What the hell is happening to tribalwars........... Think everyone has come to their senses and realized hmm maybe I don't like pay to win anymore... :eek:

ISO ROBBIE

Reaction score
yeah there dont seem to be many barbs at all but when i first started i had 1 2 hours away from me tw has been pay to win for the last few years now

DeletedUser14745

I was a regular player a few years ago and got fed up of the pay to win and millisecond attacks are my only tactic players, so finally gave up. Ive always been pretty vanilla and enjoyed the strategy, bluff, double bluff and understand everyone is always looking for an edge but it went too far. Thought I'd have a look again for old times sake and its sad to see it the way it appears at first glance