SONS! Unveiling

DeletedUser

As an attentive person might notice, PnP threads are becoming exceedingly argumental about whether they insult... help... Whatever. I'm just trying to spend my time and I'm NOT just trying to make it harder for new players. It's just fun. :icon_rolleyes:
The entry to the tribe is irrelevant as I am not here to disclose our... contacts? Anyway, so the first thing I do is check the forum, and get the following:

clipimage002vx.jpg

Not as much blue as I expected, but still a lot of diplomacy. :icon_confused: I go digging through the forums when suddenly I find this. Quite funny. :lol:

clipimage002dq.jpg
Sorry about Absinthe, that's jus the way he is. Also, please mail me concerning my tribe, iHate, I would really like to know more about us falling apart.:icon_sad: Finally, it happens to all of us... :icon_rolleyes: Seems like they weren't able to dodge Absinthe's attacks...

Then I found some interesting things on their forums which will definitely help them conquer the world. Yes, you guessed it, STAR WARS:

clipimage002xb.jpg

Disclaimer: religious people, do not look. Oh, it's after, too late. :icon_confused: That wasn't it:

clipimage002lu.jpg

I'm pretty sure comparing your leadership to Jubba the Hut wouldn't be tolerated elsewhere. :icon_confused:

Oh, and also. What good could a PnP be without some -X-?

Well, here I hit a setback as I got... a problem regarding... the contact? Well, as you expected, -X- was just a spam forum with pictures of babies. Yes, babies. They also seem to enjoy jokes like
"Can you tell me when my protection ends?"
Yes, when you take of your condom.

They seemed to like jokes like that. Hmmm... there was a hierarchy table but I put STAR WARS over it in my list of priorities so didn't get that. Obviously a lot of diplomacy and support requests. Well, there wasn't anything to do with anything on all of their forums, just spam. And spam. And finally, not spam, but support requests (and BLUE). If they last a month more, I will be surprised. Sorry guys, they were simply too good.

Oh, and in keeping with my word, I have to say this: overall, an excellent tribe.

To popular request I was supposed to add this (and I thought it appropriate):
vaderfail1.jpg

Well, it seems that they are not so amazing. After 24 hours, my contact decided to give me more time, showing that they are pretty much incompetent. Or they don't read the forum... Probably both.

clipimage002ul.jpg

Aaahhhh... The classic example of Tribal Hugz. I was was wondering what was missing. We must all add each other as allies (in the WHOLE world) and then it will be more fun!

clipimage003t.jpg

Wait, you had a problem with Absinthe. Right? Well, now it seems that they need to attack Smile? AS well as Absinthe. Seems weHate you guys. :icon_rolleyes:

Oh and to finish off, I have to put this in: :lol:

clipimage002lc.jpg

APOC? Yes guys, we must be like APOC with atleast 1 for each continent. 1,2,3,4 and 5? Errmmm... 5? :lol:

Disclaimer: The PnP is for humour, and humour, only. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol nice to read but some screenshots are a bit small...

DeletedUser

Kind of new to imageshack and the rest of it and it kept deleting. In the end I didn't have time, would have been much more with the -X- shared foru, and everything. very little chance of getting back inside again. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

do not resize pix, the normal size would do just gr8 ^_^

DeletedUser

Good for your first PnP, although, the screenies would have been better bigger.

DeletedUser

As an attentive person might notice, PnP threads are becoming exceedingly argumental about whether they insult... help... Whatever. I'm just trying to spend my time and I'm NOT just trying to make it harder for new players. It's just fun. :icon_rolleyes:
The entry to the tribe is irrelevant as I am not here to disclose our... contacts? Anyway, so the first thing I do is check the forum, and get the following:

clipimage002vx.jpg

Not as much blue as I expected, but still a lot of diplomacy. :icon_confused: I go digging through the forums when suddenly I find this. Quite funny. :lol:

clipimage002dq.jpg
Sorry about Absinthe, that's jus the way he is. Also, please mail me concerning my tribe, iHate, I would really like to know more about us falling apart.:icon_sad: Finally, it happens to all of us... :icon_rolleyes: Seems like they weren't able to dodge Absinthe's attacks...

Then I found some interesting things on their forums which will definitely help them conquer the world. Yes, you guessed it, STAR WARS:

clipimage002xb.jpg

Disclaimer: religious people, do not look. Oh, it's after, too late. :icon_confused: That wasn't it:

clipimage002lu.jpg

I'm pretty sure comparing your leadership to Jubba the Hut wouldn't be tolerated elsewhere. :icon_confused:

Oh, and also. What good could a PnP be without some -X-?

Well, here I hit a setback as I got... a problem regarding... the contact? Well, as you expected, -X- was just a spam forum with pictures of babies. Yes, babies. They also seem to enjoy jokes like
"Can you tell me when my protection ends?"
Yes, when you take of your condom.

They seemed to like jokes like that. Hmmm... there was a hierarchy table but I put STAR WARS over it in my list of priorities so didn't get that. Obviously a lot of diplomacy and support requests. Well, there wasn't anything to do with anything on all of their forums, just spam. And spam. And finally, not spam, but support requests (and BLUE). If they last a month more, I will be surprised. Sorry guys, they were simply too good.

Oh, and in keeping with my word, I have to say this: overall, an excellent tribe.

To popular request I was supposed to add this (and I thought it appropriate):
vaderfail1.jpg

Disclaimer: The PnP is for humour, and humour, only. :D

Great PnP mate, and don't worry about a couple of thin skinned morons who fail to understand the purpose of PnP, most of us couldn't care less how much it upsets them :lol:

DeletedUser5973

The inappropriate joke was inappropriately funny. Good for first PnP

DeletedUser

Nice bit of PnP there.

Seems a bit of a waste though all that effort for people who probably don't know this forum exists.

DeletedUser2574

Hahaha nice PnP, i'm shocked they use AP0C family from uk1 as there example, its the worst family tribe ever 5 tribes and they don't even control 1 k between them lol

DeletedUser

I wanted better, people who want PnP mail me IGN. Will find new tribe in time. LOL

DeletedUser

I haven't shown print-screens but when I logged on today they had deleted all the forums except 3 (or restricted my contact) and yesterday I didn't have time. :D

DeletedUser

Pretty bad PnP, with screenshots too small to read any of the forum stuff, and your comments quite boring. Luckily there were "inapropriate" jokes that lightened up the whole thing.

DeletedUser

Considering you are from -X- and there's been a PnP on your tribe (not to mention the pictures I nearly got with your shared forum ;D) I'll disregard that comment.

DeletedUser

Don't, as I'm being unbiased. I have no feelings for the tribe, just have a tendency to always be in a #1 tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

not really interesting .. but kept me busy for 5 minutes ^^good PnP