Soon disbanded?

DeletedUser11866

soon had maybe 3 strong players lol, rest of you were garbage, just saying

DeletedUser

Yeah shocking to see 0210 just hit delete and JP should of at least pass his sit to someone.
Soon took in some account merges to help keep accounts active.
But we still had a lot of players just leave with no sit passed on, think tedd found one playing on uk17.
Just like uk15 never happened :/

I like the hoilday ones, that ask for a sitter for two weeks.
3 weeks later your wondering where they are, did they get run over by a bus?

DeletedUser11866

hahahaha :D ye 0210 just disappeared, and we tried to keep the account alive as much as possible, i took on one of the ops myself

DeletedUser

that is a sadder reflection on Lazy, beaten by a tribe with only 3 strong players :)

I would love to know what 3 strong players they were, I did not think we had any from what Lazy said?

Oh and 0210 co/playing jpmullane on uk18 how nice of them to do that to you lol

DeletedUser

well lets get a few things straight 0210 was sat (pp ran out) and sitter sort of gave up, so went barb quicker than normal
and Jpmullane logs in when asked to clear villas but due to family and work he couldnt find time to defend when such a crap response was given def wise

DeletedUser

What day out of 60 are we on now anyway? Anyone been keeping count?

DeletedUser12021

januari 25th

not that I've been keeping count, it was in a special report and the date has been posted on the forums.

But they really can close it now even, won't make any difference anymore

DeletedUser

I am sorry, but I can count on one hand how many times a Lazy? or BROS player attacked me. Spent months bashing Movowo without a single reply attack except a re noble is a prime example.

The best part of the world for me was R v AWAKE at the very start!

DeletedUser

Did you only have Movowo near you!?
When there's targets closer nobody's gonna travel over 24hrs to noble when you can take villa a few hrs away. When Lazy decided to take on the world and hit all tribes we had targets in all directions, just the way i like it.