Soon disbanded?

DeletedUser7797

oh dear that was a shame. do you need me to sit any accounts, I am always about?

DeletedUser

Why Lazy members mailing me? almost all attacks get a mail.
Your fail, why attack me and so on.

Come on I've been playing TW for years now.
Ok still not really know what I'm doing, but giving the big heads around.
Maybe that not so bad.

To all Lazy memebers your rred dots to me, so no mistakes really.
I mean 20 + attack not a clicking mistake.

Troops attack troops die, new troops grow.
Will they be D, will they grow back as D troops.

Who knows come Lazy scouts fing out more please m8

DeletedUser

I believe they are trying to have a bit of banter with you, but there efforts are clearly wasted, if its from Bacon no one knows why they arent in a straight jacket yet

DeletedUser12021

Not as ridiculous as your posts here, sounding like a whining child that's losing.

Lazy tried barb munching, several tried upping villa's to 11-12k and it didn't work. And failed to deal with inactives.
Deal with it.

DeletedUser12506

They are winning fair and square, they might not have won on the terms some of the Lazy members beliefs but i believe they havent done anything wrong just taken of situations.

DeletedUser11866

im not crying hahaha, i really couldnt care less, ive known soon will win for months now, and the core of lazy has as well, theres only so much we can do 3vs1, and yes soon won fair and square on some people terms but not on mine but what i think about winning and what soon think about winnign is different, both are acceptable ways we just wanted a fight before the world would end, and im sure if soon are honest they would of wanted to atleast fight it out, but theres a month and 20 days ? or so left nowhere near enough time to fight it out

DeletedUser76

55ish I think, so that's plenty of time to knock us back down to under 40mil. Remembe if we fall below that then the 60 day timer starts again.

If you guys wanted to make it happen, and most of your core players are active then there's something you could do, or atleast throw those nukes and gain some ODA before the world ends.

DeletedUser

55ish I think, so that's plenty of time to knock us back down to under 40mil. Remembe if we fall below that then the 60 day timer starts again.

If you guys wanted to make it happen, and most of your core players are active then there's something you could do, or atleast throw those nukes and gain some ODA before the world ends.

Don't give them ideas :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser4753

Not as ridiculous as your posts here, sounding like a whining child that's losing.

Lazy tried barb munching, several tried upping villa's to 11-12k and it didn't work. And failed to deal with inactives.
Deal with it.

ah i said they needed to all do that to get t0 40 not just several :D

DeletedUser11866

hey nice job kicking the next guy we are targeting, quick as hell

DeletedUser76

He went yellow, we merged to get rid of the inactives, and this is what we've done.

DeletedUser12541

I can count to 13 (on a good day)

Please can I get a mahoosive sticker that says that I bawsed the number counting game?

On a side note, yeah, soon seem to have it in the bag. It is similar to other worlds where skill might not be the ultimate factor to win, but persistence/activity and diplomacy won. It's a shame, but unfortunately, it's what the game has come to. I really would like a world where either you have 2 player tribes (would be a problem with a mass of diplomacy) or one where you can't leave your tribe when the world is 4 months in. So it gives you time to decide that it's the best tribe, but it also stops worlds ending in a way where people (including me) can complain.

Also, if you noble barbs, barbs can noble back or at least try to. That would be a good feature. Aggressive barbs. Sounds awwwwwesome.

Last edited by a moderator: