Soon disbanded?

DeletedUser9598

You've got what? Nearly 2 months to take out 4mil - surely thats doable

DeletedUser11866

agree with daluicis, worlds been dead for a good while now, i mean theres a war going on and plenty of activity on both sides but not enough to knock them back underneath 40

DeletedUser7797

agree with daluicis, worlds been dead for a good while now, i mean theres a war going on and plenty of activity on both sides but not enough to knock them back underneath 40

how about you try and turn some of the big point members of Soon with the promise of cookies, can anyone bake in your tribe??

DeletedUser12541

how about you try and turn some of the big point members of Soon with the promise of cookies, can anyone bake in your tribe??

Cookies? Please. You must be mistaken. Doughnuts usually wins the popularity contest.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Soon
Side 2:
Tribes: Lazy?

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 338
Side 2: 130
Difference: 208

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,218,506
Side 2: 1,199,584
Difference: 2,018,922

chart

DeletedUser11866

ye no point posting stats anymore, anyone who would want to be realistic our whole fl is inactive expect for 1 or 2 guys ... lol

but well done

DeletedUser

ye no point posting stats anymore, anyone who would want to be realistic our whole fl is inactive expect for 1 or 2 guys ... lol

but well done

Seems some in Lazy? got hit by ago barb bug

DeletedUser11866

ye hahahaha hes been red for AGESSSS dont even remember the last time i spoke with him haha

DeletedUser6623

I'm always on skype Volkan. Should say hi sometime :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

You've got what? Nearly 2 months to take out 4mil - surely thats doable

We were up for the fight! - but it became clear its futile! Every SOON player we hit was kicked out with 'they went inactive line' then instantly replaced with the long queue of players waiting in R and BP tribes for their spot.

No tribe can compete with that mass hugging tactic !

Most top SOON players are that big due to mass barb munching or internals (now i don't blame anyone going for the big ex player barbs, but 800pt barb munching on mass? shocking!).

I'm sorry but the 12azor account is one of the worse statistically I've ever seen.
Mass diplomacy and huggin to win.

I don't put any blame on SOON, fair play you'll win the world, just a shame how the end has become so stale that our players are hitting delete over the frustration of it. This was a fun world to play, sad ending though when I agree, some of us still have plenty of fight in us.

DeletedUser12021

Look at the failure of your own tribe, instead of talking garbage of another.
Lazy has themselves to blame, for not putting up a fight. It's as simple as that. All the rest are just excuses that would lead us into a vicious circle once again.

Like for example; taking barbs. I recall lazy munching so much of them when Soon was only at 30 million.

DeletedUser

As stated - we realized any meaningful fight was futile. As soon as we hit any SOON player and get the upper hand they were kicked, internalled and replaced by the queue of allies waiting to replenish the tribe total pts to maintain the win stats.

John the Slayer is a fine example of that when we came out fighting, he quit, was kicked and replaced within a day so our OP was futile in the bid to reduce your pts total under the 40 mil.

We don't just have SOON as enemies, were still fighting other tribes.

DeletedUser12021

All I hear are excuses which make lazy even look more bad/sad...
This is almost as bad as your goodbye serenade to T.I.T.
*I'm leaving, but you're all my friends *whips a tear*
You jumped ship, because you wanted to win. But you bet on the wrong horse in the end. Deal with it.

Before John Lazy hadn't even done an op in almost 2 months. Instead players kept whining on here instead of speaking on the battlefield. Of course that way you are gonna lose.

And of course we're gonna replace a player who had left the world. If he hadn't gave up; he'd still be here. It was his own choice to say adieu. They weren't kicked for the stats. We already had the big advantage there, you silly.

If players like Brosama (or what his name was on this world) left Lazy, he was replaced too. It's the most normal thing in this game. Unless you're a daft tribe led by a headless chicken.

DeletedUser

All I hear are excuses which make lazy even look more bad/sad...
This is almost as bad as your goodbye serenade to T.I.T.
*I'm leaving, but you're all my friends *whips a tear*

LoL I can't seem to remember this bit!? I knew me leaving TIT would de-moralise the whole tribe thats all and it did. I don't do friends or neighbours in TW.

Re the stats though, any Lazy player who quit was kept in the tribe while being internalled and hit by soon.... you kick your boys and gals out when they quit. Which is fair enough like but posting stats in this war is pointless due to that, its about the world win and not the nobling stats here. Im sure the stats would even up if we started looking at the players after they were kicked, but lets not get into that.

DeletedUser7797

There is only one really important stat that counts for me.

The winning tribe, I have played a fair few worlds and played to the end...never winning.

It is hard to lose, but I find it a bit disingenuous that all Lazy seem to fixate on is barb munching and hugging, I have seen this on every world I have played. It is a problem with the make-up of the game and nothing new.

From my position I just don't think Lazy had enough strong players, sorry that's how I saw it.

DeletedUser

Partly true I think, Only half of Lazy members were OP motivated and hungry for the fight, and as players quit we ran out of replacements, a few of the big accounts got replacement players but they did'nt buy into the world and get involved and quit themselves too. We had our work cut out against 3 large tribes as our numbers dwindled.
However, take away the win criteria of this world, some of our players wudda stayed, not hit delete which I found VERY dis-respectful of them and I think we'd be in for a long fight. Thats a whole new ball park though, I joined this world for the win criteria, looking forward to a TW break for a little while till I'm drawn back.