Soon disbanded?

DeletedUser12021

If soon saw our fl empty.. im pretty sure they would take advantage too.

I can't speak for my entire tribe; but for myself:

Not me. I would call a few days truce and not attack after something like this happens. I'd rather lose the game than taking advantage of something like this.

I don't see it as a game tactic and I never would. And I don't mean by any that I'm an innocent person, because other things like a spy I do see part of the game.

And I didn't accuse anyone here. What I did say is that lazy was clearly informed when this all happened, the skype chat between jp and Almurph shows that clearly.

I did say there is an affliation between Almurph and Lazy; as he wouldn't be able to add several members of lazy on skype right away to gloat about it and talk to right away about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11919

We all joined a skype spam chat for uk17 where there are more peeps I don't know than peeps I do. One of these randomly asked "who plays uk15" to which I responded because I'm polite like that. From there he shared the info that he was on soon duke account and we had the chat that has already been posted above. That is a pretty weak ass association there, and given call me maybe had ALREADY given him access to a duke account in soon I would have to conclude there was SOME association there. I mean, there must have been right?

DeletedUser11971

well from the outside looking in this is sad but alas does make me smile a little bit too. If Soon? are going to win this won't stop them and if not then you have been given a fantastic excuse.

Use the experience as a rallying call and win as James is a nub so shouldn't be too hard to spank no?!

DeletedUser11919

It's a pony excuse. It really shouldnt be an issue. how many villas could it possibly cost you? 5? 6? surely you can cancel snipe, local snipe and recap all but your deathstars and then you probably got support in them from more than one player. If this act costs you more than 5 villas I will be surprised.

In the grand scheme of things this little blip should be pretty negligible and you will get over it in no time.

DeletedUser

And lazy is far from glorious if they need avantages like this.

So they didnt have anything to do with it. Of course they will try and take advantage of the situation. just like every other tribe in any other world would do. It was nothing to do with lazy getting the tribe disbanded why should they stop because you recruited an idiot and put him on a duke account?

tedd66

Reaction score
Fact: Almurph has only been talking to ted for a few days.
LIE: We talked alot more in the past, when i was leader of YARR and you of AAA, I quit shortly after the merge with Wobble (as almost everyone on w65 knows) so i wouldnt really say i was in an enemy tribe?
Fact: Almurph has a history of disbanding tribes on .net such as the infamous IMPACT of w61 where he ingeniously co-played the duke of the enemy tribe for over a week.
I pay very little attention to worlds im not on, and from what i saw on w65 you seemed okay
Fact: Almurph was enemies with teds tribe on w65 where he co-played Lucaya - Almurphs arch enemy.
Neither you nor matt mentioned your "hate" for each other to me and as mentioned above idc about past worlds
Fact: Almurph Didn't know ted was duke until he launched the attacks.
Fact: It is just by chance Almurph actually checked the members list and found out he had duke privs.
Fact: Almurph has no affiliation with any tribe on any .uk world prior to these very recent events.
Fact: My Alias is now uncovered after 3 hours of hiding.
Lie: Almurph is a legend.
Fact: I am Almurph!

Yes was stupid of me not gonna deny that, but oh well like both Purple wkd and Womble have said, very little damage has actually been done and we are already back up and running, so the war is far from over

DeletedUser12303

Yes was stupid of me not gonna deny that, but oh well like both Purple wkd and Womble have said, very little damage has actually been done and we are already back up and running, so the war is far from over

Tbh what you pointed out there is actually correct. I remember now we did, briefly indeed. The matt and wobble thing don't really affect the situation to be honest. I was quite happy to launch for you. I had every intention to. When talking to a few friends about it they were like " ah almurph you can't be duke of someone else's tribe and not disband it "

It like on 61 did actually do too much damage. It's not something you'd want to happen but it's not the end of the world either. You are a nice guy and it was nothing personal. I wish you and your tribe good luck and that's the last involvement for me on 15.

Sorry about the inconvenience tedd. "Lol".

DeletedUser

" ah almurph you can't be duke of someone else's tribe and not disband it "

Maybe YOU cant, maybe thats all we need to know about you, i play other duke accs from time to time, i never once thought of disbanding. how old are you? 12? 13 at a push?
Yes there our enemys, but id hope neither tribe would do this deliberately, mutual respect goes along way.

If ya need ya trolling kicks im sure theres forums online full of people looking for advise/ reassurance, why not go there and nudge them into a noose? might make ya feel like a bigger man....

Lazy had nothing to do with it.. we was merely told that soon was disbanded. We didn't tell him to disband so don't question the leadership Arne when we had nothing to do with it.
What daz said, this was not a set-up.

IF we set this up dont ya think we would have left the guy in there with you to spy longterm rather than hit disband??

No real harm done here so lets all carry on and ignore the nub that did this :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Anyway, back to more important matters - does this mean that you are looking for a new co-player Ted old chap :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser12303

GUIZ WAS A SET UP TEDD AND I FRIENDS TEDD ASKED ME TO DO THIS TO MAKE ENIMIES LOOK LIKE BAD GUYS> WE FOOLD YOU HAHAHAHA NOW WE WIN TW FOR LIFE BROS

DeletedUser11691

GUIZ WAS A SET UP TEDD AND I FRIENDS TEDD ASKED ME TO DO THIS TO MAKE ENIMIES LOOK LIKE BAD GUYS> WE FOOLD YOU HAHAHAHA NOW WE WIN TW FOR LIFE BROS

Sad .... Obviously Mad as a box of frogs or some kind of attention deficiency. Nothing a psychiatrist won't be able to work out with him in a few years when he's old enough to understand his issues.

I think EmilyTheSuperDuck summed it up pretty well so time to move on. :)

DeletedUser4147

Did I miss the fun? Guys you know I only play weekends, save the fun for weekends!

But yeah, move on, lazy? can continue to expand their lead at rank 1, I can continue watching my nukes grow (omg TW is so bad when you've not got enough nukes to do some proper attacking :( )