Soon disbanded?

DeletedUser12291

:D almurph strikes here too! As someone who was in the w61 tribe he disbanded and also did all kinds of other things to, take being almuffed like being in a natural disaster. There is no reason behind it, he felt like doing it and did. I highly doubt he did it to benefit the enemy tribe, he just likes destroying tribes.

DeletedUser

almurph strikes?? Somebody who strikes does it ingame with troops cause thats how you play!

Someone who goes around different levels disbanding tribes they arent really part of and have no real opinion on sounds like a Jackass to me who just wants attention. Nice one mate well done now bugger off please :)

DeletedUser12291

Oh you mean he didnt nuke Soons front with the dukes troops? sounds like you guys got off easy.

DeletedUser

I dont know exactly what happened all im saying is it sounds like the sort of thing an idiot does cause hes bored and should find a different game to play. Games called tribal wars so the point is to join a team and try make that team win??

Your bored then find a different game to play :)

tedd66

Reaction score
we were in the middle of an op so 95% of my nukes were out and all of my nobles, he sent about 4 nukes i think

DeletedUser7797

It appears to have had very little effect...

Side 1:
Tribes: Soon
Side 2:
Tribes: Lazy?

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 98
Side 2: 41
Difference: 57

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 917,748
Side 2: 374,947
Difference: 542,801

chart

DeletedUser

I need to read these forums more often... Hilarious to say the least

DeletedUser4753

Craig get ur hairy ass back to ma forums :D

on topic(or infract dodging) im told this world is pretty much wrapped up now :O

DeletedUser

Hmmmmm, me thinks me and Dan should drive a Lazy account. Could be fun

DeletedUser4753

give d1 the most smashed up acc n watch it become a impregnable beasty :p

DeletedUser6623

Well if it was 1 v 1 this world would be fun. Unfortunately soon have 2 puppets who they are probably going to merge with to win the world which... imo... takes all the fun out of it.

*sarcastically claps at soon*

tedd66

Reaction score
like i said before... IF you hadnt already merged ROTS and NME in to you, it woulod be 3vs3.

just because youve already done your merges, and were doing a merge now, doesnt give you the high ground lol

DeletedUser12021

Well if it was 1 v 1 this world would be fun. Unfortunately soon have 2 puppets who they are probably going to merge with to win the world which... imo... takes all the fun out of it.

*sarcastically claps at soon*

I told you before: the world isn't over.
So you don't have to make excuses yet ;)

DeletedUser6623

Tedd.. we had inactives and quitters that needed to be eaten. The difference between 15 members in lazy and 15 members in ROTS or merging to make 1 tribe.. is nothing.
Either way we'd still have the same amount of accounts still here. We did better by merging as its easier to communicate in 1 tribe.

So shove your high ground where i dont wanna look yeh? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser12021

Tedd.. we had inactives and quitters that needed to be eaten.

Yada yada yada...

Do you really think Soon doesn't has inactives and quitters that needs to replaced? You even conquered (or was it Jeim?) a villages yesterday and named it "active, my" (and a word I can't say here.
Lazy isn't unique.

tedd66

Reaction score
i dont claim to have the high ground, I dont think the tactics displayed by LAzy and Soon vary much (other than target choices) so yeah

DeletedUser4753

tbf any victory condition requiring a points for xx days is flawed imo, often tribes recruit/merge to win, but still have to fight to make ther new found size count, but merge n hold rank sorta sucks, hate to be on the losing team yet control a fully functional account