Soon to be Lazy?

• Thread starter DeletedUser4147
  • Start date

tedd66

Reaction score
Sent Aug 06, 2013 23:40:00
Death of a hero (Gold - Level 4)

While supporting other villages, 100.000 of your units died an honorable death!

thanks guys :)

DeletedUser11919

De-railed? completely. hoping that soons train comes as far of the tracks as this thread. Think the first days action probably indicates soon were caught with their pants down making the assumption they would be the ones to start the war when it suited them. Will be interesting to see if momentum builds from here or if soon manage to react quickly to prevent it.

One thing I do want to say from my experiences so far, there has been a lot of mutual respect shown in game so Rob, keep the mud slinging to a minimum mate unless its truly hilarious not to.

DeletedUser6623

Well i went from scouting a stacked villa.. To killing a nuke on its own and later noble the villa.
So if soons tactics are to dodge your stacks and defend with nukes.. I feel this will be a short war :lol:

DeletedUser

Well i went from scouting a stacked villa.. To killing a nuke on its own and later noble the villa.
So if soons tactics are to dodge your stacks and defend with nukes.. I feel this will be a short war :lol:

We all had a right laugh at that one :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Soon, *R*
Side 2:
Tribes: Lazy?

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 7
Difference: 6

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,874
Side 2: 61,322
Difference: 51,448

chart

I know, I know... you've all been blown off your seats.

tedd66

Reaction score
Any point adding R? Lol seeing as they havent even got any OD let alone loss/gains

I have a feeling this war will be slow to start then heat up well, or start hot and go cold quick

DeletedUser

Well they were added to the war, so I thought what's the harm. Plus most of our 7 takes have been off them so...

DeletedUser6623

BT.. 5 takes are off dispise and 2 off davetheeagle

Not taken any off R yet

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
One thing I do want to say from my experiences so far, there has been a lot of mutual respect shown in game so Rob, keep the mud slinging to a minimum mate unless its truly hilarious not to.

I don't sling mud.. I simply return it with interest... :)

DeletedUser4147

Any point adding R? Lol seeing as they havent even got any OD let alone loss/gains

I have a feeling this war will be slow to start then heat up well, or start hot and go cold quick

I'd like to keep *R* out of the stats until they actually become relevant. Although they are attacking Marco.

DeletedUser11919

Sent Aug 06, 2013 23:40:00
Death of a hero (Gold - Level 4)

While supporting other villages, 100.000 of your units died an honorable death!

thanks guys :)

should have put them in his first church along with all of his def. that way you would probably have lost just 100 rather than 100,000.

DeletedUser6857

Well it was the war everyone expected once soon and hugs merged.

I know a few players in Soon so I wish them well in this war.