Soon to be Lazy?

• Thread starter DeletedUser4147
  • Start date

DeletedUser4147

Looks like someone hadnt read the externals in a while ;)

In case you hadn't noticed Lazy? had done nothing of note recently. Shock it coincides with when I was not around. *It's such a 1 man tribe ;)*

Yeah It was a busy week with work & A level results & social life.

I'm only on the account to kill nukes anyway (I have been asked to farm ect ect, just it doesn't happen :D), so I'm just waiting for some to be rebuilt to use them :D

Btw, daz. You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to 0210 again. D;

DeletedUser4147

Why so quiet people?

Side 1:
Tribes: Lazy?
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: Soon, *R*, ~B*P~
Players:

Timeframe: 06/08/2013 00:00:00 to 25/08/2013 16:51:03

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 61
Side 2: 90
Difference: 29

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 525,353
Side 2: 705,790
Difference: 180,437

chart

Not too shabby, a touch slow though. Lazy? will be reclaiming rank 1 tonight I believe.

DeletedUser

Why so quiet people?

Peeps tend to talk alot when they are ahead, when a 270 village, 2.2 mil lead is cut to being ahead village wise, and now nearly behind on points, they tend to go sleepy, im sure they will get it back, they have R and BP to headhunt now for points :lol:

DeletedUser

Peeps tend to talk alot when they are ahead, when a 270 village, 2.2 mil lead is cut to being ahead village wise, and now nearly behind on points, they tend to go sleepy, im sure they will get it back, they have R and BP to headhunt now for points :lol:

not bad but 41 villages are 2 new recruits

DeletedUser12021

that makes up for sol going inactive on us then, and the jobo acc not having a player for 36 hours while that got raped :icon_biggrin:

We had inactives ourselves and people just leaving. Think about 3-4 already after the war was officially declared.

How was Jobo not having a player and sending out attacks though? I'm willing to learning that technique. I know the original player wasn't on it though and he felt he needed to put things in place.

DeletedUser

We had inactives ourselves and people just leaving. Think about 3-4 already after the war was officially declared.

How was Jobo not having a player and sending out attacks though? I'm willing to learning that technique. I know the original player wasn't on it though and he felt he needed to put things in place.

it was sat for 28 days, then old player logged in didnt reset, he came on briefly and sent a few attacks, sniped etc, then went, we didnt have a player on it for like 24 hours before, and 12 hours after attacks were sent. We do now, but that really was basically scouting and clearing inactive stacks, that cant be denied.

we had in actives also, but they wernt all fl, so why mention them, they didn't get raped, all tribes have in actives etc, that just goes without saying.
you have more players available in BP and R so i cant see the lead lasting, it will just be a case of clawing back villas everytime you merge for points.

DeletedUser12021

it was sat for 28 days, then old player logged in didnt reset, he came on briefly and sent a few attacks, sniped etc, then went, we didnt have a player on it for like 24 hours before, and 12 hours after attacks were sent. We do now, but that really was basically scouting and clearing inactive stacks, that cant be denied.

we had in actives also, but they wernt all fl, so why mention them, they didn't get raped, all tribes have in actives etc, that just goes without saying.
you have more players available in BP and R so i cant see the lead lasting, it will just be a case of clawing back villas everytime you merge for points.

Don't get me wrong though. Currently I'm not on w15 duo exams and graduation, so I don't know the full situation of what is going on.

All I know is from a world 16 chat Jobo noticed/was informed he was getting big heat on uk15 and he told he needed to shout to get things in order and he'll be back playing now summer causing women wearing clothes again. :lol: I can't give the exact quote as I'm not online on skype atm.

Two - three players that went inactive of Soon were frontline, well last time I checked they were. I don't think they got raped (at least a quick glance at twmaps didn't indicated so), but wheter that is on our of your part I don't know.

At that quick glance I noticed Soon still had a minor advantage, but that can be because it's not updated yet. So Lazy is taking the lead now?

Anyway, it's quite possible that new members will be recruited. We have 3 spaces open. But lazy has also spots open and whilst we "have" (they're still their own independent tribes, wheter you believe it or not) *R* an BP; you guys have ROTS and NME.

I might get bad reactions upon stating this from both sides; but in the end I don't see a big difference between Lazy and Soon on methods. That's not surprising really since there aren't a million different ways you can play on TW.

DeletedUser

Don't get me wrong though. Currently I'm not on w15 duo exams and graduation, so I don't know the full situation of what is going on.

All I know is from a world 16 chat Jobo noticed/was informed he was getting big heat on uk15 and he told he needed to shout to get things in order and he'll be back playing now summer causing women wearing clothes again. :lol: I can't give the exact quote as I'm not online on skype atm.

Two - three players that went inactive of Soon were frontline, well last time I checked they were. I don't think they got raped (at least a quick glance at twmaps didn't indicated so), but wheter that is on our of your part I don't know.

At that quick glance I noticed Soon still had a minor advantage, but that can be because it's not updated yet. So Lazy is taking the lead now?

Anyway, it's quite possible that new members will be recruited. We have 3 spaces open. But lazy has also spots open and whilst we "have" (they're still their own independent tribes, wheter you believe it or not) *R* an BP; you guys have ROTS and NME.

I might get bad reactions upon stating this from both sides; but in the end I don't see a big difference between Lazy and Soon on methods. That's not surprising really since there aren't a million different ways you can play on TW.

Well lazy had to apopt the soon method early on, just had to to survive. Jobo you speak of hasnt played uk15 for ages, we got hold of him due to the error in re-setting sitter etc, that acc was dead when it got jumped, so was sol, lazy havnt had the oppertunity/noticed due to lazyness to jump soon fl ones.

what im getting at, is the huge gap that has been closed between the two tribes, soon had the upperhand big time, thats gone, they will now recruit etc to close it from there other tribes, but dont for a second tell me they are independent, lazy rots have an agreement is all, soon R are the same tribe... :D

DeletedUser12021

Well lazy had to apopt the soon method early on, just had to to survive. Jobo you speak of hasnt played uk15 for ages, we got hold of him due to the error in re-setting sitter etc, that acc was dead when it got jumped, so was sol, lazy havnt had the oppertunity/noticed due to lazyness to jump soon fl ones.

Well I doubt people in Soon knew the account was dead though. If we did (I don't say it's impossible), we acted soon upon it. But given the little time between attacks (a day/a day half) I don't think it's plausable we knew. I kinda lost track though why we are debating this. :p In the end it matters little. Situations like this happens everywhere.

what im getting at, is the huge gap that has been closed between the two tribes, soon had the upperhand big time, thats gone, they will now recruit etc to close it from there other tribes, but dont for a second tell me they are independent, lazy rots have an agreement is all, soon R are the same tribe... :D

As I said recruiting is a possibility and most likely. Not strange at all, if you ask me. It has little to do with the gap being small or Lazy getting the upperhand though, but more like the possibility excists as we're not a full tribe at this stage. I can say before I went on a hiatus we looked already into possible recruits. (a week - two weeks ago)
I expect lazy will recruit too. Maybe you'll get more T.I.T.'s over as that been the case lately. ;)

And I do have to dissapoint you however. *R* and BP are independent, always have been too to this point. If that will stay that way: who knows? The only thing you can say is that Soon and *R* are bromosexuals (is that word allowed? I don't see any harm).

But in the end I doubt you or Lazy will be convinced by stating this once more (with feeling). :) It doesn't matter much either.

DeletedUser12021

unlikely as we would need to bring a pair and i can't find two big enough for my liking.

:eek:
You're a size queen!
Size doesn't matter! It's what you do with it!

(ok sorry. I currently have exams. I start to laugh with the most unfunny things. :D)

DeletedUser11919

lol. size definitely matters. particularly given the world win setting is points based.

DeletedUser

Dismissed as spin by some (Redleg) :icon_razz: but I did point last week our growth lately (actually always?) has been much better than Soon. Still a hell of a way to go and there will be so many to and fros in stats etc. from now till when the world does eventually end.

Deleted User - 70854

Dismissed as spin by some (Redleg) :icon_razz: but I did point last week our growth lately (actually always?) has been much better than Soon. Still a hell of a way to go and there will be so many to and fros in stats etc. from now till when the world does eventually end.

WE have been gaining little in the way of external points since our merge, as we were merging internally, so our net points werent going up much, I thought everyone knew this? lol

DeletedUser4147

Plus you allied the world so you didn't have much to noble as it was.

Lazy? have always, on average, grown faster than soon & hugs, and now the soon tribe that exists anyway. (Or so I am led to believe)

DeletedUser

WE have been gaining little in the way of external points since our merge, as we were merging internally, so our net points werent going up much, I thought everyone knew this? lol

You won't win like that.

DeletedUser11919

You won't win like that.

Do we have a new candidate for promotion to captain obvious? I am pretty sure that the few soon players checking stats and taking an interest are aware that it wont help them win.