Soon won!

DeletedUser11691

Not unexpected but didn't expect such a sudden end to the world.

Well done to the rest of Soon and to those in Lazy? who stayed till the end.

DeletedUser12021

Good games to everyone.

And congrats to Soon and The Baconator; for respectively winning the world and ending first.

DeletedUser

Was getting a right beating off Bacon in that last day.
Well done all gg, maybe see you again.

But for now my TW break maybe for good, as the game has a real stress on RL.
Plus your bank account lol

DeletedUser11455

That ended abit abruptly did it not ??

Thought there would have been a 24 hour grace period before shutting down the world ?

But anyways Well done to ALL , i enjoyed this world ;))

DeletedUser

Congratulations Soon.
I guess it was a good thing I quit which caused the players in LL to leave and form Soon!

You guys > Lazy?.

DeletedUser

Been struggling to log on via phone since yesterday and only just got to my laptop and see the world closed! Very abrupt, like a door slammed into my face..... almost rude of TW to suddenly lock us out like that. Would of liked to survey my vast empire one last time.

Congrats to Soon, shows the pen was mightier than the sword and diplomacy won the world rather than sheer brawn.

W15 - one of my best world stats... not one village lost!! :-D

Hello TW break .... Till the next time friends and foes......

DeletedUser11691

Been struggling to log on via phone since yesterday and only just got to my laptop and see the world closed! Very abrupt, like a door slammed into my face..... almost rude of TW to suddenly lock us out like that. Would of liked to survey my vast empire one last time.

Very abrupt ... no opportunity to chew the fat with our old foes. :icon_sad:

Why so quick mods?

DeletedUser4753

havent u guys known the inevitable would happen at this date for 2 month?

DeletedUser10790

Congratulations Soon.
I guess it was a good thing I quit which caused the players in LL to leave and form Soon!

You guys > Lazy?.

Humble/modest as always there, Will ;)
I guess its a good thing i quit which meant they didnt all join Lazy?

Congratulations to Soon, especially Azor and Tedd ( if he is still there). These two did a good job of leading the tribe to victory. I do think, though, that the top 3 being Lazy? does show thath they were a better quality of tribe by strength of player, tehy just had little activity and didnt try. Soon were better as a tribe, which is what its all about.

Congrats folks.

blue

DeletedUser76

No doubt their top players were good, unfortunately it came a bit late into the world.

Congratulations to both tribes, the world was fun, until the end. I would write more but I doubt anyone wants that.

Thanks again!
-12azor.

DeletedUser12506

Well done Soon on your success of winning the world. Little we could do in the end to stop you lot.

Hopefully see you some of you on other worlds

Thanks for an enjoyable battle
Lee

DeletedUser11866

though, that the top 3 being Lazy? does show thath they were a better quality of tribe by strength of player, tehy just had little activity and didnt try.
blue

being in lazy, i completely disagree with that.

Yes we had inactivity but not any more than soon did, it was just sheer numbers on their side which eventually won it, we couldnt keep up with their internals and in the end some of us gave up, including myself.

Still congrats on the world win to soon, big deal winning a world :) was good while it lasted.

DeletedUser10790

lol
the quality i was referring to were they players that gave up. I dont dispute that some carried on the fight.

blue