Sounds Like A Plan..

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3312

U mean the same round where i cleared and catted hasan too! but he killed some 700 axe or something! He knows he never won and so do u!

Hasan is useless and its as simple as that!

He killed 700 axe? You are the WORST LIAR IN THE WORLD.

This is the competition on this server and yet people still think this lieing so and so is actually legit. :icon_rolleyes:

People please.

Anyway James, let me refresh your memory:
lionheartpwning2.png

lionheartpwning1.png

DeletedUser7179

He killed 700 axe? You are the WORST LIAR IN THE WORLD.

This is the competition on this server and yet people still think this lieing so and so is actually legit. :icon_rolleyes:

People please.

Anyway James, let me refresh your memory:
lionheartpwning2.png

lionheartpwning1.png

Sorry 700 hundred odd axe 100 cats and some little spears! Did he or did he not get backtimed and catted after?? I suppose u dont have that report tho aye??

What makes me laugh is u have reduced urself to the fact u cant beat me so now u are saying others beat me! haha Forgetting that I cleared and catted u that round!

DeletedUser3312

Sorry 700 hundred odd axe 100 cats and some little spears! Did he or did he not get backtimed and catted after?? I suppose u dont have that report tho aye??

What makes me laugh is u have reduced urself to the fact u cant beat me so now u are saying others beat me! haha Forgetting that I cleared and catted u that round!

OMG. What!? I actually have the proof for that too and you know this :lol:

Why are you actually digging a deeper hole for yourself?

Let me refresh your memory again:

Attack1.jpg
Attack3.jpg
Attack2.jpg
Attack4.jpg
Attack7.jpg
Attack8.jpg
Attack9.jpg

Now get out of this thread you annoying little weasel. Or do I need to put you down again boy?

DeletedUser7179

Oh right the round where i out grew u and 5 villas to ur 2 then i went out and set ryan as sitter and u let him take the villas?? Yeah well done Matt ur so pro! Pure skills!!

DeletedUser3312

Oh right the round where i out grew u and 5 villas to ur 2 then i went out and set ryan as sitter and u let him take the villas?? Yeah well done Matt ur so pro! Pure skills!!

bear+facepalm.jpg

Srsly James just go. I am actually feeling bad for what I'm doing to your ego. Come back when you actually have something legit to say and have the proof to back it up. Right now you're just a lamb to the slaughter.

DeletedUser7179

Haha u can't even defend urself Matt all u can do is post silly pictures cause u know thats what happened do I really have to go through and get all the posts??

Funny how u never denied that i cleared and catted u in the last round and cleared and catted hasan and ur precious SLAP came 3rd behind me and a couple of randoms! Ooops!! Lets see a funny pick for that?? haha

Anyway good night I know its past ur bed time wouldn't want u to get ur pocket money taken off u for staying up late!

Ur not even worth messaging with ur pointless posts and same as always u take a small amount of troops killed as a victory when u lost every thing else! Thats why nobody respects u!! Anyway night night!!

DeletedUser3312

*yawn* That's a goodboy James off you pop. I'd like to say it'd be good for you to get out of the way of the "big boys" but you're the oldest guy here!

Like I said comeback when you actually have something legit to say. Oh and about that, Hasan pwned you, you did nothing. The fact that you're trying to claim it as a win shows how desperate you are.

DeletedUser

James, Just quickly, Is there a different ryan? Cause this was not me! :D

~Ryan

DeletedUser7179

Yeah it was a different Ryan he plays the Ryansg account or whatever u call it!

DeletedUser3312

Yeah it was a different Ryan he plays the Ryansg account or whatever u call it!

Lionheart impersonated him on his own account. It was very funny. In ingame mails, he was actually saying this is Ryan lionheart would pwn you blah blah blah.

And then Ryan comes on skype and says, "What the hell that wasn't me who sent those mails" And I laughed my ass off!

DeletedUser7179

Ok so I will psost the convos again just to humor ur lies!!! from what 3 months ago still trying to claim a victory that never happened!!

[26/09/2011 17:58:06] James O'Brien: ok i'm off to do dinner! do ur best
[26/09/2011 17:58:41] James O'Brien: T-B-K scout that tribe may be an easy noble in there
[26/09/2011 18:02:50] Ryan: haha
[26/09/2011 18:02:55] Ryan: uk attacked i had to dodge
[26/09/2011 18:03:02] Ryan: he knows ur troop counts :(
[26/09/2011 18:03:31] Ryan: Attacker: .uk pro
Origin: Lord of Mightys village (492|494) K44

Quantity: 0 0 307 0 0 262 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 1 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0

Next part of convo.........

[26/09/2011 19:22:01] Ryan: ur being smashed man
[26/09/2011 19:22:32] Ryan: sorry i get confused as its such a fast worls
[26/09/2011 19:31:08] Ryan: sorry james :(
[26/09/2011 19:43:38] James O'Brien: no worries mate i don't care if u lose not fussed
[26/09/2011 19:45:56] Ryan: u there ???

After I found out that my villas had been given to you.....

[06/10/2011 17:32:52] Ryan: look i took the time and effort trying to save your account i went for a shower came back after letting hasan on you had nothing left so your blaming me haha nice one james nice one
[06/10/2011 17:34:10] James O'Brien: so hasan was the one to let Matt take my villas not you??
[06/10/2011 17:34:45] Ryan: yes basically i went for a bath after trying to save your villages
[06/10/2011 17:34:49] Ryan: shower
[06/10/2011 17:34:50] Ryan: bath same thing
[06/10/2011 17:35:37] Ryan: i had a mass brawl saving your villas
[06/10/2011 17:35:48] Ryan: i let hasan on he said he would do what he could
[06/10/2011 17:35:56] Ryan: and then when i came back nothing
[06/10/2011 17:36:01] Ryan: i had to restart

So I dont care what u say Matt Rya denied it all and said Hasan did it!!!!

To be honest I dont care who did it! I booted Hasan off my account and made a mistake having Ryan sit me but oh well life goes on! Yet us till say you beat me! hahaha thats whgat makes me laugh most! U couldnt beat me on ur best day sonny jim........ now go back to trying to making up some more lies!!

DeletedUser3312

It's always someone elses fault isn't it? Grow up admit defeat to ME and move on.

Or do I need to go onto the rounds after that, where I rimmed you again? And the round after that?

DeletedUser7179

It's always someone elses fault isn't it? Grow up admit defeat to ME and move on.

Or do I need to go onto the rounds after that, where I rimmed you again? And the round after that?

Haha u wish! Matt u are pathetic!! So what about last round i beat u and hasan and u cant admit it! ur just laughable! this will be my last post to u cause I can't be bother to talk to someone sooo silly!

DeletedUser3312

I figured you'd try and stray offtopic. It's just too bad that the only other topic you could think of is another fail for yourself.

YOU CALL THIS A WIN?

lionheartpwning2.png

lionheartpwning1.png

Get out of my thread boy.

DeletedUser7179

and the backtime and catting he took after?? yawn such denial!

DeletedUser

Guys. I think I am gonna change my name from Ryan as this is confusing! From now on, Call me Bob. :D

DeletedUser

So yea, I've about had enough of this childish bickering between a few of yall. This is a PnP forum, and it's one thing to debate and argue, it's an entirely different matter when name calling and rule breaking are involved. This is a game ladies and gentlemen...Anymore of this ridiculous arguing (the people involved know who this is concerning) will result in heavy punishments/bans. If you can't debate against each other in a mature/respectable/civilized manner...then do it in a different messaging system like skype.

Status
Not open for further replies.