South Park Official.

DeletedUser

It is true though whether that was your motive or not. You 2v1'd kenny and cleared him once he has cleared you 2 or 3 or times (Im classing one of those times the round you suicided on him and lost)
Oh so now this is about me and Kenny?

First SLAP!
Then the amount of SLAP! members
Now Kenny and me :lol:

I have nothing against Kenny he's a good player, you on the other hand have lost every argument and are now looking for other players you fight YOUR battles. If you so desperately want to make us your enemy. Fine, we will crush you. You think Kenny is better, fine, I challenge him to a 1vs1 this weekend.

After this pathetic excuse for a tribe is destroyed and Kenny is well and truly killed, what will be the excuse then I wonder?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8412

“Then” the amount of members, yeah, what is the problem with me asking questions and stating facts?

Your facts were wrong and when told so you didnt believe us, hence suggesting that we lied.

Great achievement though if you feel you need to target a tribe that hasn't even played 1 round as a full team. You can tell a mans worth about how they treat their inferiors so that shows your qaulity.

You brought it upon yourself trying to say that 1 decent player and 2 mediocre ones could beat slap, and then you suggest we are only good cos we recruit. Please dont confuse us with UKSC.

Now calm down and have a snickers.

bold

DeletedUser8412

All the best recruitment threads have some arguments <3 Post a member list?

DeletedUser

And who are the mediocre players?

Don't worry PM, a recruitment thread without SLAP! taking their time to try to prove themselves as superior would be a really bad sign.

DeletedUser8412

the ones that arent sam.

And if you hadn't noticed it was PM that brought us here for some reason by suggesting that we are only good cos of numbers and that and that those 4 players would beat 4 of us, which is simply not the case. Before that all slap members said in this thread was good luck or matt giving advice.

DeletedUser8412

As do I. It is about time uk server had some more decent tribes.

DeletedUser

If you hadn't noticed I didn't mention anything about that debate :D

Just wanted to know who you considered to be mediocre. I'm of the opinion that PM provoking SLAP! is a good thing for this tribe since it'll cause a bit of hype and get our name out there.

DeletedUser

People need to understand the concepts of tribal wars.. SLAP isn't warring anyone, the only thing is every round we play the aim is to take out threats, other tribes are threats. We're not deliberately setting out to fight you lot.

DeletedUser

Yeah I'm in SLAP!. I'm an old time SLAP and SLAP was my first ever speed tribe.

Today I came into contact with Tweek of SP and overall that guys a really sound dude. Would gladly chat to him again.
Unfortunately me and James had to fight but that's just what happens. No malicious intent just the game. Obviously he won xD

DeletedUser

Ah it was? Pm me your skype mate, i'll shoot you an add. Yeah an unlucky train but such is life xD

DeletedUser13227

I am glad to see this thread has got a lot of activity but I would be happier if this activity would have been linked to the team. I wanted to answer questions today but there was none related to South Park.

DeletedUser

Who are you? Your original identity. You're not a new player so don't try and lie :p