Spaced out

DeletedUser

i Know iy probably doesnt matter but why is everyone so spaced out?

DeletedUser

The rim expands at a fixed rate so if too many people join NW that means there are more empty spots in less popular locations.

DeletedUser

lol thats anoying for me i have only 3ppl in my 7x7 and ive been playing for 12hours and is there anything tw can do about this?

DeletedUser

Get more people to join, it always gets packed tighter as more come along.

DeletedUser

This server opened yesterday, with little notice, and lots of people may not have realised that it has opened.

Because of this, we only have a fraction of the amount of members that .net has.
On .net, you have 100,000 people joining a world within 2 days, which is why the core is so packed out, and why the world expands so fast.

As this server becomes more and more popular, we will have more and more people joining the world, and the world will become more and more packed out.

There is nothing that you can do about this, but wait and see what happens.

DeletedUser

but uts a little unfair on those who start late they could be surrounded by big strong players

DeletedUser

but uts a little unfair on those who start late they could be surrounded by big strong players

That's the way the game goes, you will have good players throughout the world.

Some people who are good players will join early, some will join late.

DeletedUser

If you dislike your area, you should have restarted D:

Not necessarily, but you just need to make sure that you are the most active player in your 7x7 and surrounding areas, so that you can be farming all the time, and therefore growing the most quickly.

DeletedUser

Not necessarily, but you just need to make sure that you are the most active player in your 7x7 and surrounding areas, so that you can be farming all the time, and therefore growing the most quickly.

Wel when OP states: " 3ppl in my 7x7 and ive been playing for 12hours ", and is unhappy with that area, a restart could be a good idea. Unless he gets LC's quickly and starts farming farther out ;D

DeletedUser

no i love my area only 6other ppl in it and 4 already restarted lol it just bugs me that it took this long to fill up my area