Spear nukes?

• Thread starter DeletedUser12823
  • Start date

DeletedUser12823

Hi all,

I've heard a lot of talk about spear nukes and want to know more about them.

Do they work? Are they effective? Can anyone show me examples of them in action via reports?

Is it all an in-joke?

I'd also like to know when they're best used. I mean, are they primarily a speed world tactic because they're quick to build?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not useful at all. Spears are defensive troops used for killing cavalry. However, a few can be built in an offensive village very early game (to farm) as they have quite a good haul capacity.

Sword nukes are pretty OP, though.

(jk)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12823

Thanks for the response, but I'm not looking for some generic answer (e.g. spears are defensive units lol).

Is the concept an in-joke I'm missing or does it have some merit?

For example, would they be useful against a village filled with HC defence?

DeletedUser9598

Spear nukes is just a joke, like the guy above said there deff units you should never attack with them

DeletedUser

Thanks for the response, but I'm not looking for some generic answer (e.g. spears are defensive units lol).

Is the concept an in-joke I'm missing or does it have some merit?

For example, would they be useful against a village filled with HC defence?

In-game when you go to the rally point, click on the simulator and try spears v HC

You'll find your own answer :)

DeletedUser5582

Hi all,

I've heard a lot of talk about spear nukes and want to know more about them.

Do they work? Are they effective? Can anyone show me examples of them in action via reports?

Is it all an in-joke?

I'd also like to know when they're best used. I mean, are they primarily a speed world tactic because they're quick to build?

Thanks

It is a long standing joke based on early game where small inexperienced tribes declare war on each other before nobles appear (which is a little silly). It was dismissed as "spear wars" so thats why when the ability to send a war declaration ingame appeared you saw the phrase "our spear nukes will be with you shortly" which was a play on how nublike the tribe declaring was.

Hilarious no?!