Speed academy

DeletedUser10789

I just read it so was in my head,

also I kinda wanted to wind you up

DeletedUser

When will we know who can play for the UK Speed Team for the Championchip and when will the Championchip be? :$

DeletedUser11388

if this speed championship thing happens its honestly gonna be my new favourite show on guess access. And if theres all these tribe tornements and country tornements there should be a player of the year award. :D

DeletedUser

if this speed championship thing happens its honestly gonna be my new favourite show on guess access. And if theres all these tribe tornements and country tornements there should be a player of the year award. :D
Yeah I too would love to see championship happen. but the mods don't seem to :(

DeletedUser12899

Double D. I will send you a skype request. Although I know what backtiming etc mean, I would still be glad to hear more of how to be an effective player through out a long period of time.

DeletedUser

Double D. I will send you a skype request. Although I know what backtiming etc mean, I would still be glad to hear more of how to be an effective player through out a long period of time.

Dorin isn't around as much as when he made this thread, feel free to PM me your Skype and I'll help you out.

DeletedUser

I meant in game.. Find me a round in the last month he finished? ;)