Speed Rat Treachoury

DeletedUser8097

... the player who defeated the self-proclaimed best German, English and Romanian players all in rented masters rounds

Somehow I fail to see how speed is relevant to your constant failure on slow worlds, but if you want to bring it up, by all means:

Congrats Adrian on the victory!

Nice stuff Adrian, silence the doubters n all that, though im sure matts keyboard happened to break or something, you know how it is :p

Well earned win. Adrian had the advantage both troop wise and point wise while having a worse starting area.
Congrats Adrian. not that anyone had doubts though :)

Shadow Play said:
well played

How could one doubt Adrian if he's facing off against a player like Matt... congrats Adrian sometimes you just have to prove the obvious.

Congratz adrian ^^

Great Stuff Adrian. Matts Cockiness is far to great. He can talk the talk, but you are the one walking the walk! Well played Adrian!

Gratz Adrian.

well done adrian :) you are the winner!

congrats on the win

There isn't much of a comeback for this. Good win Adrian.

great win adrian, as always! UKSC FTW!

Great win adrian..:)

Yes it proves that adrian can beat matt without a numerical advantage.

I cant belive im going to say this but damn Adrian good job...

Congrats Adrian. Glad that you guys finally duked it out.

Nicely done Adrian.

Now ON TOPIC, let us try and guess, who will noble most of Mattyboy's villages on W22 :))

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8097

Definitely wont be you, or any of you MYR scrubs.

I am now more tempted than ever to accept the coplayer offer from one of your former tribemembers :))

You should hit the delete button as soon as possible =))

DeletedUser

Unlike one of those players who chickened out.

And Adrian, looking at your avatar. Where is UKSC these days? If someone could remind him, I prefer not to give this fly more than 2 lines of a sentence.

Here's the part you edited out.

Please do.
I second this. I'd say goodluck too. But we both know you're too much of a coward.

DeletedUser8097

Try not to fall asleep during the night, would be shameful to wake up with 500 attacks to rename. I think it might just be worth, just to get a second set of these:

Congrats Adrian on the victory!

Nice stuff Adrian, silence the doubters n all that, though im sure matts keyboard happened to break or something, you know how it is :p

Well earned win. Adrian had the advantage both troop wise and point wise while having a worse starting area.
Congrats Adrian. not that anyone had doubts though :)

Shadow Play said:
well played

How could one doubt Adrian if he's facing off against a player like Matt... congrats Adrian sometimes you just have to prove the obvious.

Congratz adrian ^^

Great Stuff Adrian. Matts Cockiness is far to great. He can talk the talk, but you are the one walking the walk! Well played Adrian!

Gratz Adrian.

well done adrian :) you are the winner!

congrats on the win

There isn't much of a comeback for this. Good win Adrian.

great win adrian, as always! UKSC FTW!

Great win adrian..:)

Yes it proves that adrian can beat matt without a numerical advantage.

I cant belive im going to say this but damn Adrian good job...

Congrats Adrian. Glad that you guys finally duked it out.

Nicely done Adrian.

DeletedUser

These quotes are only 27months old. Post some older ones maybe?

But lets get back to your threat. lol. This is how I perceive you:

55eefb83aa1ea53428d0b101e4a7a64a.png

You are not worthy of my respect. You're the sad fool who lost his entire team in a single round. You're the cowardly fool who whimpered out of a rented round set by the masters community manager. You're the creepy fool who follows me from forum to forum, server to server because you haven't either the skill nor the courage to face me in game.

You are literally what you call everyone else. A forum warrior - but of the worst kind.

What you're going to do now is run to the forum mod and ask him to infract me for depicting you as a fly :lol: And then mail me some pathetic mail like:
"I've won again"

Because I could give a shit. :icon_rolleyes:

I'm done with you. See you on the next thread I post in.

Edit: Within 10 minutes:
a802df5a82d9281094af8840ac982e9e.png

:lol: :lol: :lol:

DeletedUser8097

Job done, see you again in 2 weeks or so on the forum, or on another world were I'll just drop by, send a circular mail, grab some pop-corn and watch SLAP go down the drain as usual :icon_redface:

DeletedUser13448

Job done, see you again in 2 weeks or so on the forum, or on another world were I'll just drop by, send a circular mail, grab some pop-corn and watch SLAP go down the drain as usual :icon_redface:

you in on 22 on?

DeletedUser8412

These quotes are only 27months old. Post some older ones maybe?

But lets get back to your threat. lol. This is how I perceive you:

55eefb83aa1ea53428d0b101e4a7a64a.png

You are not worthy of my respect. You're the sad fool who lost his entire team in a single round. You're the cowardly fool who whimpered out of a rented round set by the masters community manager. You're the creepy fool who follows me from forum to forum, server to server because you haven't either the skill nor the courage to face me in game.

You are literally what you call everyone else. A forum warrior - but of the worst kind.

What you're going to do now is run to the forum mod and ask him to infract me for depicting you as a fly :lol: And then mail me some pathetic mail like:
"I've won again"

Because I could give a shit. :icon_rolleyes:

I'm done with you. See you on the next thread I post in.

Edit: Within 10 minutes:
a802df5a82d9281094af8840ac982e9e.png

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Too true :D

DeletedUser6695

There's an infestation of rodents in this thread...

What happened to Slap btw? I checked a week or so ago and they were rank 1 :/

DeletedUser8097

you in on 22 on?

I just dropped by a few days ago to put an end to SLAP's misery :icon_redface:

Talked some sense into the first guys who left Matty then simply made everyone see what a poor sad little boy he actually is, with a circular mail to all his misguided remaining followers. Didn't take long for them to react to it.

Adrian D Apr 28, 15:41
Greetings.

Those of you who have heard of me only know me as the all-time Speed Champion. But I'd have no right nor clue to address this message to you as a speed player.

So I will be talking to you as leader of a 1,000,000,000+ pts and 22,000,000,000+ OD tribe, winner of a 1x-speed world.

Sadly you have all ended up under the tyrannic leadership of an egocentric sad little boy who completely lacks loyalty, respect and any sense of fair play: [player].uk pro[/player].

Most of you have already seen that he will not hesitate to declare that a random player from his own tribe is a spy and will noble him, regardless of the situation. There's 20 more left of you in SLAP and I can tell you for sure you are nothing but a set of tools he will try to use over and over again.

I've had the opportunity to play (and defeat him, obviously...)) an endless amount of times, which makes my description of his profile more accurate than you could ever dream to find out on your own. So I will prepare you for what's coming - be ready for demands of sitting requests and account verifications, test-mails to see if you are online or not, be prepared to delete all mails with players from other tribes and talk less in game and more on skype.

Those of you who are close to the borders with [ally]WHY?[/ally] tribe - be respectful towards their members and be prepared in time for a shift to their tribe, as I can say nothing bad about [ally]WHY?[/ally] as a team, nor about their leader.

And if you think I may not be impartial when describing [player].uk pro[/player], I will let you see what other well-known slow world leaders think of him:

[00:10:47] Taras.: Matflan50 (.uk pro)
[00:10:51] Taras.: Ring any bells?
[00:38:17] Nauzhror: yes
[00:38:21] Nauzhror: led a tribe on W40
[00:38:22] Nauzhror: and W48
[00:38:28] Nauzhror: and plays speed loads on .uk
[00:39:43] Taras.: loooool
[00:39:54] Taras.: How bad was it?
[00:40:05] Nauzhror: bad leader, but even worse player

P.S.: Daser said to drop by and say hello - I decided to listen to his advice. Given the opportunity, I'm glad to see some old faces - [player]The Almighty Serkan[/player] - well hello there, wishing you the best of luck :)

Adrian D Apr 27, 07:39
Bună dimineaţa amigo...))

alexalex23 Apr 27, 07:42
haha joci pe uk?

[...]

Adrian D Apr 27, 07:43
Cât de tare ţii la SLAP!?
Şi eşti dispus dacă, să zicem, balanţa în zona ta se întoarce împotriva lor, să treci în WHY?

[...]

alexalex23 Apr 27, 07:45
as fi spart acum daca m-as muta is intre ei (I'd be killed if I moved in WHY right now)

[...]

:icon_redface:

DeletedUser13448

I just dropped by a few days ago to put an end to SLAP's misery :icon_redface:

Talked some sense into the first guys who left Matty then simply made everyone see what a poor sad little boy he actually is, with a circular mail to all his misguided remaining followers. Didn't take long for them to react to it.

:icon_redface:

looool

DeletedUser5582

You know what until that mail appeared everyone was just living in fear of the evil Ukpro. No wall could withstand him, no villa his spear nukes no tribe his minions. All was lost I swear. Each day I dressed in sack cloth, rent my hair and cried to the heavens "oh where is a hero to rid this server of the Matt oh God (oops sorry meant Adrian) why do you persecute us so"

Then as if by magic you did appear and draft off that mail and all was saved!

So to celebrate what will be now known in Uk22 as Adrian day lets us celebrate with sweet meatery, vol au vents and other nibbles (passes plate round)

oh and some music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBwS66EBUcY

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Definitely wont be you, or any of you MYR scrubs.

​Now this is just insulting. Calm down, kiddies. This isn't nursery.

Pnp should be left to the speeders. So much more interesting :D

DeletedUser

More SLAP jumping on him than MYR jumping on Matt.

Just let that sink in xD