Speed Rat Treachoury

Marcus the Mad

Senior Forum General
Speed Admin
Reaction score
I'm sure you guys know this, but to jog your memory a bit: This is the UK 22 subforum. Please keep the speed stuff to the speed forum.

DeletedUser

All I see is biased speed opinions and a typical chance for everyone to shoot down a player who is very likely a much more better player then yourselves.. For strict leadership?

Why the hate? Can't be that jealous of his better empire building skills? Surely not. Nope merely the hate towards someone who's caused his speculative opponents misery by doing everything in W22 better then them.

It ony takes 1PnP and a load of biased opinions (from people who know nothing of the tribe nor leader) before it's starts getting one sided.

Pity on the fools who are better at the mailing aspect of tribal wars and are more active here then in game.

DeletedUser11866

Argh .. This guy again ^

If he did everything better than me on w22 then why has his tribe ended up as disbanded and the tribe I'm in behind one of the reasons ? Please ... Get over your love for Matt

DeletedUser13448

nah not gonna lie:p but SLAP! was going great until... something happened and it all broke down

if you wanna be a successful you might HAVE TO be some evil leader,
well, except for jo ofc

DeletedUser13448

All I see is biased speed opinions and a typical chance for everyone to shoot down a player who is very likely a much more better player then yourselves.. For strict leadership?

Why the hate? Can't be that jealous of his better empire building skills? Surely not. Nope merely the hate towards someone who's caused his speculative opponents misery by doing everything in W22 better then them.

It ony takes 1PnP and a load of biased opinions (from people who know nothing of the tribe nor leader) before it's starts getting one sided.

Pity on the fools who are better at the mailing aspect of tribal wars and are more active here then in game.

nah noone hates matt, prolly jealousy tbh:$:icon_redface:

DeletedUser8412

You and your tribe had nothing to do with why slap was disbanded :D

DeletedUser6695

All the best leaders purposely cause a mutiny so they can go down with their own ship...

It creates a legend

DeletedUser13586

I don't get how people are still sucking matts metaphorical and sayings he's a better leader.

Sorry leader of what?

DeletedUser11866

If you want credit for your speed victories you're in the wrong place buddy

DeletedUser5582

all I can say is Happy Adrian Day everyone :icon_wink:

DeletedUser12656

cmon adrian, how obsessed are you with matt posting in a world you don't even play.?

DeletedUser

I think you're taking the bait a bit too seriously Grim, mate.

1406405093828.gif