Speed round suggestions feedback/discussion

ClosingTime

Reaction score
Could the speed rounds be posted farther ahead of time.. like 2 or 3 days beforehand. Also, really enjoy the higher starting levels with shorter time lengths. Like doing a N7, N8, N9, N10, N11, HP or SHP round as well for like 4 or even 2 hours. Thanks a ton.

Marcus the Mad

Senior Forum General
Speed Admin
Reaction score
Could the speed rounds be posted farther ahead of time.. like 2 or 3 days beforehand.
Can't make any promises. Being the annoying prick who plans most of them I can tell you that it takes more time than you'd believe.

Also, really enjoy the higher starting levels with shorter time lengths. Like doing a N7, N8, N9, N10, N11, HP or SHP round as well for like 4 or even 2 hours. Thanks a ton.
I'll try to throw them in the mix more. Though main sentiment I heard when I was actively asking feedback on discord was that the N1's were most liked. Feedback still welcome of course :)

HotLikeDat

Reaction score
N1s for sure I think are the best types of rounds as the "go-to". With then N0s thrown in.

The higher stuff should be more sporadic in my opinion
1. These types of rounds are readily available on other servers already at great frequency (N0/N1 rounds are not).
2. High start rounds are less interesting, the whole building phase is nullified and it becomes often a barb-nobling, AM fest. Bit dull if this happens all the time, but sure a nice change once in a while.

Two things from me,
1) If we got more warning for rounds people might be able to play more ( I know this takes more time from the mods tho, so no worries if this isn't always possible - I know you do your best).
2) If weekends can be populated with fast, short rounds that is much better. The longer rounds basically mean the only people who can play (properly) are those free the entirety of Saturday. If someone has something Saturday morning, or Saturday afternoon, they miss speed the whole day rather than being able to play the couple of rounds that suit.

Lionheart123

Reaction score
7 day round... no attacking others for 5600minutes.... WTF!!! 3.5days of pure barb nobling only! Hahahaha anyone who plays that needs their head tested!

Marcus the Mad

Senior Forum General
Speed Admin
Reaction score
7 day round... no attacking others for 5600minutes.... WTF!!! 3.5days of pure barb nobling only! Hahahaha anyone who plays that needs their head tested!
Thanks for noting, that's a typo there, should've been 2160 minutes for 1.5 days of barbling.