Speed Rounds

DeletedUser

There will not be one until the server has a bigger community. If you would have used the search function, you would ave found that there are many threads discussing the speed servers.

DeletedUser

I think there are enough players with it on the world 1 more than 20000 and it is safe to play with people from other countries

DeletedUser

Already 22037 Players!

I do not believe so actually, .net has 414,000 players, and when I played speed the average turn out was about 200 players. That is about .04% of the players on .net who play speed. If we take the same percentage for the 22,000 that play .uk we get; only an average of about 9 players would join.

We know this is not true but the numbers are not large enough for the Admins to create another server so maybe 25 people could play on, it is a waste of money as all would be able to play free if there was a member limit like on .net.

DeletedUser

I agree with earlier posts. The amount of players on this world is not 'developed' enough yet. Although, there are quite alot of experianced players who came from .net and left there for here (like me) I think the player number has included people who have quit as 2 or so weeks hasn't yet past so all inactives who just started and didn't play, haven't turned barbarian yet. But speed world is good idea when we get maybe 100k players then we can start playing it.

DeletedUser

I agree with earlier posts. The amount of players on this world is not 'developed' enough yet. Although, there are quite alot of experianced players who came from .net and left there for here (like me) I think the player number has included people who have quit as 2 or so weeks hasn't yet past so all inactives who just started and didn't play, haven't turned barbarian yet. But speed world is good idea when we get maybe 100k players then we can start playing it.

they generally wait for more than 100,000 players. on other language servers theyve waited for upwards of 200,000

DeletedUser

Already 22037 Players!

I do not believe so actually, .net has 414,000 players, and when I played speed the average turn out was about 200 players. That is about .04% of the players on .net who play speed. If we take the same percentage for the 22,000 that play .uk we get; only an average of about 9 players would join.

We know this is not true but the numbers are not large enough for the Admins to create another server so maybe 25 people could play on, it is a waste of money as all would be able to play free if there was a member limit like on .net.

Im thinking the first speed of uk would get over 500 players :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

i'd play...i want to see what the speed freaks are really made of... ;)

DeletedUser

I don't like speed rounds. It wastes premium points, and then when you really need a premium, you don;t have one and it does my head in...

DeletedUser

Well speed are just if ur have no life kind of even tho i have to admit i wasted good days

DeletedUser

I wasted good night :p, most start about 11 for me and I played tthe 6 hour cat ones till about 5. Really I would just cat everyone at around 4 and then just give up, got 4th once ^^

DeletedUser319

i'd play...i want to see what the speed freaks are really made of... ;)

how about you 1 vs 1 me on .net speed... i win you shut up about tnt and speed players for good you win ill leave tw ;)

DeletedUser

how about you 1 vs 1 me on .net speed... i win you shut up about tnt and speed players for good you win ill leave tw ;)
Speed.... Isn't that difficult to be honest :icon_neutral:

And there is NOTHING about TnT in this thread at all :icon_eek:So 'how bout u stop spamming bout ur trib cus u guys failed n thats cus u suck at real TW'

DeletedUser

There's only 10,000 more people! The first couple of speed rounds will have a lot of players but those after that won't pay off

DeletedUser

To be honest if i had best computer in the world i would't even want to try play speed again ones u start its so hard to stop