Speed Rounds

General-Richa

Reaction score
Maybe I am missing something obvious, maybe not, but would it be possible to put future Speed Rounds into the "Future/Planned Speed Rounds" planner earlier?

The participation levels in speed rounds seems pretty low, I think the lack of notice is not helping... if players had an opportunity to see what speed rounds are going to be running (with more notice) I think participation levels would potentially rise (a few days would do, but the more notice, the better).

I am currently a casual TW player, having returned to the game after taking a break, whilst I have spotted and played a few speed rounds over the last few days, for some speed rounds the amount of notice in the planner has appeared to be a matter of minutes before it actually started.

Currently it appears there is no speed round running (and none in the planner)... and therefore no way of knowing when to come back and play... surely this is not going to help with player retention?

General-Richa

Reaction score
Coincidentally a future round has just appeared in the planner... it starts in less than an hour.

It's good to see it in the planner, but it would have been better if it was visible before the end of the last round in my opinion.

General-Richa

Reaction score
Thank you for your reply...

Yes, I'm not sure how it works from your end, but from a players point of view I think it's a case of the more notice, the better...

For example, if people were able to see the future speed rounds a day or two in advance I think that would be ideal, but if that is not possible for some reason then to at least have as much notice as is possible would be a step in the right direction.

General-Richa

Reaction score
Hi,

I just want to say thank you to the TW team for putting more future speed rounds into the planner earlier.

Currently I can see all the speed rounds that will be running during the next 3 days... this is a big improvement and helps me a lot.

Personally I am quite busy at the moment with other responsibilities but I am sure I will still be able to find at least one that I can play... and hopefully other players will also benefit from this improved future speed round information too.

So thank you for your efforts, they're much appreciated.