Speed / settings

DeletedUser14902

Increase of world speed would be greatly appreciated. :)
UKSjN

jaguarr

Reaction score
Also 80% dominance is bad on a speed 1 world . It will take ages for the world to end

DeletedUser12733

Settings are good. No point playing exact same settings every world at least it gets mixed up so the truly versatile players can show themselves worthy. I would however not complain about speed going up

SWDXB

Reaction score
No point playing exact same settings every world at least it gets mixed up so the truly versatile players can show themselves worthy.

Exactly, so why are we on yet another world with watchtowers and fake limits. Every world recently has had these, they’re not mixing it up lol

DeletedUser12733

Yeah but what was that Uni rubbish and strongholds too

I dunno I miss church worlds and bonfire if we can have any settings these

Cubby

Reaction score
Increasing the world speed would be great. Would love churches and no fake limits

Last edited:

DeletedUser14867

I’d accept church’s for a 1.2-1.3 speed mind. I still love getting nuked with non-religious troops. Always makes me laugh :)

DeletedUser14687

Because it still slows down the world and its harder to cover your villages
Not really, churches just show which players are more skilled than not, I'm guessing you come into that second bracket...

jaguarr

Reaction score
Not really, churches just show which players are more skilled than not, I'm guessing you come into that second bracket...
So churches are definitely not for you, I wouldn't have no problem with churches if it was a higher speed world. But your opinion doesn't count , you dont want to reveal your name, that shows how bad you think you are.