Sport/hobby thread

DeletedUser

So those who know me will tell you I'm pretty sports mad. Dodgy knees have curtailed my playing days but here are my fav sports and teams.

Rugby Union - Munster & Ireland
Soccer - Liverpool & Ireland
GAA - Limerick

I also love playing poker. Favourite player - Daniel Negreanu

So any interests of your own etc.

DeletedUser8807

come on the kingdom!
GAA:kerry
soccer:Ireland/Liverpool
rugby:Ireland/Munster

DeletedUser6695

Soccer~ Arsenal and Ireland
Basketball~ Boston Celtics

DeletedUser

Football: Liverpool - nobody else, not even England (they make me sad :(, I'll support them again when the current lot have gone out the window and Capello actually picks some good youngsters.)

I like to watch Karate, couldn't tell you who I support because I watch it for the technique. I also do Karate and MMA, starting to dabble in Jeet Kune Do (Thanks to Drebel :D). I do a few competitions and have a 4-0 MMA record (reluctant to start any more matches in case I lose :D).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Football (Goalkeeping): I went through Watford Academy and they wanted me to start playing games for the U16 Team but my Dad pulled me out :\ I then quit the school team etc. and now I suck in goal :lol: I support Liverpool.

Basketball: Meh, play for the school team when they play. Don't really support any team.

Erm... I also like GFX and Web Design.

DeletedUser

Everyone seems to support liverpool :)
Football: liverpool
Play golf and love watching tiger play.

DeletedUser8534

I am not a bad football player even though nowadays I am past it but used to play for the army and all local pub teams and school etc.

I support Liverpool :) and love the way Barcelona play

I can watch any sport really and get into it even bowls and curling lol

I am just competitive and like the outcome of a winner and loser or no point in participating in my eyes

DeletedUser8610

my uncle also played with Tiger Woods... He's confident his parole hearing will go better for him in light of Tigers own misdeeds ;)

DeletedUser

Another Gym addict? Nice :icon_wink: How often you go to the gym a week?

Four to five times a week :) Depends on work - fours the minimum. Back session today......best session of the week. Pain and maximum effort from start to finish.

DeletedUser

Four to five times a week :) Depends on work - fours the minimum. Back session today......best session of the week. Pain and maximum effort from start to finish.

I try and go 4 to 5 times a week too, although my timings are limited because I'm a cheapskate! Went with a low cost gym that only opens in the evenings and saturday mornings, closed on Sunday mornings.

DeletedUser

I try and go 4 to 5 times a week too, although my timings are limited because I'm a cheapskate! Went with a low cost gym that only opens in the evenings and saturday mornings, closed on Sundays.