Spot what's wrong with this picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

jobheadlying.png

After Lionfart was rimmed he displayed his excuse on his profile. Can anyone tell me what's wrong with this picture?
First one to spot it gets a rep point!

DeletedUser8097

What's wrong with it?

The screenshot was taken, as usual, from the guest login window.

13564480.png

Yep, nothing new here :))
Now watch me get rep for this answer, and I don't even need yours =))

DeletedUser7179

After Lionfart was rimmed he displayed his excuse on his profile. Can anyone tell me what's wrong with this picture?

And Matt is back with his 1st lie.... My profile was the same all day... I had no premium until I got home and added it!!! What is really funny tho is that I played all day on my phone and still led the round ahead of dark until I had to clear the idiot next to me. After that being on 1.8k points having missed half the day and playing on my phone it still took 3 of you idiots to noble me... 1 to whore defence 1 to spam me with attacks and 1 to send split nobles!
Well done.. congratulations are in order for these heros!!

Welcome back to the forum warrior peeping through the guest log in as usual!

DeletedUser9948

And Matt is back with his 1st lie.... My profile was the same all day... I had no premium until I got home and added it!!! What is really funny tho is that I played all day on my phone and still led the round ahead of dark until I had to clear the idiot next to me. After that being on 1.8k points having missed half the day and playing on my phone it still took 3 of you idiots to noble me... 1 to whore defence 1 to spam me with attacks and 1 to send split nobles!

it must be said, round of applause for trying to appeal *claps sarcastically*
"i activated it after setting the profile", oh please, really? a player like yourself, so "royal" comes up with that? i laughed hard seeing this post, because i am currently rank uno on the round, & i was there from the start, witnessing your false profile claims. it saddens me to see that you have to shy away, what saddens me more is Adrian comes here & tries to make it look as if you're telling the truth:(

the amount of times that i have seen you two back each other with lies upon lies, this here be truth that you lie to try & get some sympathy over times when you're nobled:/ looks bad for you.

DeletedUser9062

The reason you were leading the round was because you were pointwhoring. I got the 1,000,000 million looted award well before you and also had at least half the lc in the world having checked the stats page of the round.

DeletedUser7179

The reason you were leading the round was because you were pointwhoring. I got the 1,000,000 million looted award well before you and also had at least half the lc in the world having checked the stats page of the round.

You probably did have half the lc... I had a 3rd of the lc playing from my phone, so it's not surprising someone had more! or was able to farm better. You must be really proud you were able to farm only slightly more than someone playing on a phone!!

Cammy why so bitter?? Is it cause I rejected to teach you how to play when you begged on several occasions?? Now you little bumchum is back you appear again trying to claim greatness!! Funny how the cowards work! lol

As I have said.. I do not need to prove myself. I am the champ of .uk... I have won every tournament ever on .uk and every time I lose even if i am on my phone just messing around out of bordem it gets own forum thread lol

DeletedUser9062

You probably did have half the lc... I had a 3rd of the lc playing from my phone, so it's not surprising someone had more! or was able to farm better. You must be really proud you were able to farm only slightly more than someone playing on a phone!!

You were the one trying to make it sound as an achievement being rank one while on your phone at the start of the round but that isn't exactly hard if your pointwhoring :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Cammy why so bitter?? Is it cause I rejected to teach you how to play when you begged on several occasions?? Now you little bumchum is back you appear again trying to claim greatness!! Funny how the cowards work! lol

Cammy in a nutshell.

DeletedUser

jobheadlying.png

Nobody Got it? Well What's wrong with it, is it shouldn't be there!! No premium the liar says!
Hahaha!!

DeletedUser

I'm sure darkcastleking won't mind me posting this,

jobheadrimmeddarkcastle.png

I know, I know. It's a common sight, but it's one we all love to enjoy!

DeletedUser

Dark?

You're playing for SLAP now?

I'm ashamed to call you a friend.

DeletedUser8097

.Net speed champion / .masters speed champion / .Net team leader / .Net rank 1 speeder / 8x season winner / leader of best UK and .NET speed tribe - winner of UK and .NET tribe championship / Winner of 1 vs. 1 against Matty the shameful, Adrian D,

To:
.UK speed champion / .UK rank 1 speeder / multiple season winner / Speed League winner, James:

Ego-wounded haters gonna hate, ego-wounded forum warriors gonna talk, but nothing more :))

DeletedUser7966

Stop reposting the same images over and over again, or at least put them in a spoiler.

DeletedUser

I preferred it when Matt wasn't here.

If you're going to post pics, don't repeat them. We saw them once, we don't need them twice, and defiantly not twice on the same page.

We can see he's lied, who cares? It's expected of him now. I look for more times he tells the truth than he lies. It's become the norm.

Now, be good and stop posting that picture as I don't think anyone except you and your slave care.

Status
Not open for further replies.