SPQR + Coalition Vs. KnK?

DeletedUser

Don't have the time, or the full story, to make a full comment, but hopefully some of the leadership will enlighten us further.

DeletedUser9540

alright pushty. from what i can gather, SPQR was a split tribe. some wanted to war KnK, some didnt. so, the council of 8 (i think) was split. 5 wanted peace, 3 war. the 5 council who wanted peace over ruled the tribe, and now the 3 split to a tribe called HT, with the members who want war.

good luck to HT.

DeletedUser6603

There was a little more to it than that, but if you want to find out about that it wont be me who tells you ;-)

DeletedUser

KnK invited the council using the highly debatable 'split and conquer' method. There was much consideration by some of the leadership behind one of the dukes back over this which was eventually found out about.

DeletedUser

From what I hear, the majority of the SPQR council were arses, who were going to leave for KnK eventually, leaving the rest to fend for themselves.

I also hear the said council think most of the SPQR membership are "useless".

I have to side with HT, good on them for seeing the light.

DeletedUser3642

don't you just love speculation!

i'll add to the speculation, none of it can be confirmed or denied - some of it is my own speculation, other parts of it are pure common sense!

if there was a split - then it would have been between those who want to side with a defeated tribe who have a very poor record both offensively and defensively in the process forming a coallition with another defeated tribe who merged with one who has members regularly sending spear nukes landing in night bonus :)

and the other side... who wish to reach the end game in the best condition possible, fighting against weaker tribes to put themselves in a stronger position come the end game...

i mean........ think about it.... what would you rather have on your side? 200 people who have a history of been defeated? or 50 people who have spent the last few months successfully building their strength and position?

DeletedUser9540

i would rather have the 50 of course! but at the same time, i would rather try to stop the growing force, because in the end, i know that the cowards would get stomped anyways.

DeletedUser9688

Or as the case may be do KNK bidding until KNK have the entire map sewn up then just delete because there is no point in continuing, seems this world is turning into one big farm for knk

DeletedUser6960

probably been mentioned somewhere down the line but, KnK and -V- had talks months ago to remain allies till the end game, but because of there constant barb munching and letting KnK take out the other tribe's (and sam vime's badass attitude) it was felt this couldn't continue, so we came to a similar agreement with SPQR to have 2 tribes and a half decent endgame, but SPQR took on -V- refugees so back to square one! Im a little out of touch with stuff regarding the past few weeks so correct me where im wrong!

DeletedUser

constant barb munching and letting KnK take out the other tribe

It was actually you breaking the agreement and taking in TS in our K.

DeletedUser

probably been mentioned somewhere down the line but, KnK and -V- had talks months ago to remain allies till the end game, but because of there constant barb munching and letting KnK take out the other tribe's (and sam vime's badass attitude) it was felt this couldn't continue, so we came to a similar agreement with SPQR to have 2 tribes and a half decent endgame, but SPQR took on -V- refugees so back to square one! Im a little out of touch with stuff regarding the past few weeks so correct me where im wrong!

i take it the last one of Pogue Mahone?

DeletedUser6960

oh lol, That goes back a good few years when some of the KnK council (2 pogues, Paul & Rob and me) played online games such as BHD, COD2 & 4 etc! TW is another online game to their name, they good at leading! ive just followed them for 7 years!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

that explains in then, i think i have seen 2 of the 3, but not the last one

DeletedUser8768

Theres three of us?

Yeah, were all about somewhere...

DeletedUser

as i said only seen 2, but i think i have spoken with all 3 ingame,