and your tribe had declared war on us so much for you honesty

hoggy on 19.03. at 19:43
mr alb

will you ask him not to talk anymore of liam27 farms plz bud

hoggy on 17.03. at 18:41
deal m8 :)

setting you guys back as allies

azer on 17.03. at 14:56
ok m8 the line is drawn here, there will be no more recruitment, in return i want your word that you will not send out any invites to SPQR members, if any member of SPQR scouts or attacks rage you mail me and i will kick them from the tribe, i expect the same from you, you will need to put us back as allies

hoggy on 17.03. at 14:39
ok you keep those 1's m8 ;)

and people say am not a fair man lol

just dont invite anymore if you want 1 noble the village ill make the noble planner shared between us if its not already m8

azer on 17.03. at 13:35
as for some of Allies player most have now left, the ones that are in SPQR had been kick from Allies, that said there are a few that are still here

hoggy on 17.03. at 13:29
keep osmanbeyy and we will keep snarkboy m8

i had a claim in for him he is a great play sniping/defence km8

azer on 17.03. at 13:25
hi mate, i going to ask you to kick snarkboy from your tribe, in return i'm going to kick osmanbeyy and i'm going to noble him

hoggy on 17.03. at 13:17
cheers m8

as soon as everthing is sorted ill be happy to move you guys back to allies if you wish m8

azer on 17.03. at 13:16
ok m8 leave it with me, i'll find out what is going on

on the 17th there duke wanted us back as allies and on the 19th declared war on us while been allies?!?!?!?! a bunch of back stabbers that tink they will get 1 over on us if they do a suprise attacl LMAO

DeletedUser

Lol. ^ What he said. Your call us back stabbers when your invite our members behind our backs. Open your eyes hoggy. You made a huge mistake merging into rage. But thats a lesson your just gonna have to learn eh.

DeletedUser5528

I must say I find the title of this thread outragous. How can you come on here and say SPQR cannot be trusted without smiling or giggling. Thats like saying put a match to that petrol nothing will happen, or bet you cant hold your breath for 20 mins and live.

ok in all seriousness I have dealt with this tribe on uk3. They are not an honourable tribe or at least weren't there and no matter who their allies are they will be playing cloak and dagger politics behind the backs of all of their allies in one form or another. Now I here you say "why would they do that ?" and here is the answer.

They are totally useless.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: RaGe
Side 2:
Tribes: SPQR

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 11
Difference: 7

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 5
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 68,661
Side 2: 53,849
Difference: 14,812

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,383
Side 2: 28,722
Difference: 25,339

chart

o_O

DeletedUser2017

I must say I find the title of this thread outragous. How can you come on here and say SPQR cannot be trusted without smiling or giggling. Thats like saying put a match to that petrol nothing will happen, or bet you cant hold your breath for 20 mins and live.

ok in all seriousness I have dealt with this tribe on uk3. They are not an honourable tribe or at least weren't there and no matter who their allies are they will be playing cloak and dagger politics behind the backs of all of their allies in one form or another. Now I here you say "why would they do that ?" and here is the answer.

RaGe stole our players without contact and carried on like nothing happened. So, what happened in w3 stays in w3. You dont know anything about what went on before the war.

DeletedUser8782

As Dan said SPQR are useless and anyway who is losing a war to them ought to quit TW :lol:

DeletedUser5283

Lol. ^ What he said. Your call us back stabbers when your invite our members behind our backs. Open your eyes hoggy. You made a huge mistake merging into rage. But thats a lesson your just gonna have to learn eh.

hhhmmmmmmmmm them member i invited was the member you invited from allies so if you want to bring that into it a tribe raGe is at war with you invite to your tribe dont think so if you wanted the village ypu should have nobled it not invited the person to join thinking its ok

DeletedUser

They are not an honourable tribe

Pot and kettle come too mind dan. I'd be embarrassed by that comment if i was you!!!

wasn't it TFF who decided too attack there allies on w3???:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser6695

hhhmmmmmmmmm them member i invited was the member you invited from allies so if you want to bring that into it a tribe raGe is at war with you invite to your tribe dont think so if you wanted the village ypu should have nobled it not invited the person to join thinking its ok

Now I remember you, Your teh noob who Abdo rimmed :lol:

DeletedUser5283

Now I remember you, Your teh noob who Abdo rimmed :lol:

getting rimmed off a great player is not a bad thing you lean more from them :icon_wink:

it could have been a lot worse i could have been rimmed by you :lol:

DeletedUser6695

^ Is that supposed to insult me?

I actually did well on w7 so it would have been a privilege for you to get rimmed by superior players surely?

DeletedUser

hoggy today at 09:45
mondaeo is attacking me

and your tribe had declared war on us so much for you honesty

hoggy on 19.03. at 19:43
mr alb

will you ask him not to talk anymore of liam27 farms plz bud

hoggy on 17.03. at 18:41
deal m8 :)

setting you guys back as allies

azer on 17.03. at 14:56
ok m8 the line is drawn here, there will be no more recruitment, in return i want your word that you will not send out any invites to SPQR members, if any member of SPQR scouts or attacks rage you mail me and i will kick them from the tribe, i expect the same from you, you will need to put us back as allies

hoggy on 17.03. at 14:39
ok you keep those 1's m8 ;)

and people say am not a fair man lol

just dont invite anymore if you want 1 noble the village ill make the noble planner shared between us if its not already m8

azer on 17.03. at 13:35
as for some of Allies player most have now left, the ones that are in SPQR had been kick from Allies, that said there are a few that are still here

hoggy on 17.03. at 13:29
keep osmanbeyy and we will keep snarkboy m8

i had a claim in for him he is a great play sniping/defence km8

azer on 17.03. at 13:25
hi mate, i going to ask you to kick snarkboy from your tribe, in return i'm going to kick osmanbeyy and i'm going to noble him

hoggy on 17.03. at 13:17
cheers m8

as soon as everthing is sorted ill be happy to move you guys back to allies if you wish m8

azer on 17.03. at 13:16
ok m8 leave it with me, i'll find out what is going on

on the 17th there duke wanted us back as allies and on the 19th declared war on us while been allies?!?!?!?! a bunch of back stabbers that tink they will get 1 over on us if they do a suprise attacl LMAO

If you are going to quote mails, use the export button. People posting in such a method as you have are quite frequently fictious stories. But, I am not from this world so I do not know anything of events transpired. Just pointing out there is a better way to post mails.