Spring Holiday (March 2021)

dabookman

Reaction score

spring.png

Hello, fair adventurer! I, the Spring Maiden, do bring you treasures aplenty as it is time to say the cold spirits of winter goodbye. You can choose all that is mine as I am here to share the warm kiss of spring. But beware, I won't make it that easy for you - while you can see what I brought, I won't give it out just like that and rather will hide it from your sight before you can choose. Can you guess where I have hidden the gift you most desire?
The Event

Dear players,
welcome to our "Spring Holiday" event. In this event, the Spring Maiden visits every realm to celebrate the end of the cold season, bringing gifts to give life a fresh start. The event will start on the 24th of March and run for 4 days.

Start: 26 Mar 2023, 14:00
End: 28 Mar 2023 , 14:00

Worlds: all except classic, speed, non-premium,
Loads and loads of treasures

Once per day, the Spring Maiden will show you a set of items. Before you can choose, the items will be shuffled and hidden. Now you can select one tile to reveal the prize hidden behind it.
You will be allowed to open one tile for free every 24 hours. Twelve hours later another free choice will be granted to you. But these are only valid for the current day, so use them before the timer runs out!
Next to the items, there are three favors you can get. These are also shown in the bar below the banner. One will allow you to open the next tile for free, another will immediately reveal one random tile to show you what lies beneath and the third one will automatically double your next choice. Keep in mind that all of the favors your reveal beneath a tile is automatically used for our next selection; they even carry over into the next day. But there is no way to not use them for your next choice. So choose wisely!
Once you have unlocked all tiles you either have to wait until the counter in the upper right corner runs out, or can decide to refill the tiles. But beware! The items will be the same as before; you will not get a new selection. The items will only be replaced once the timer runs out.

We wish you a great start to the new season!
Your Tribal Wars Team

Last edited: