STA: bullying and animal cruelty

DeletedUser

I feel I must draw the attention of the wider Tribal Wars community to the wicked mindset of STA.

Not only are they bullies, picking on far smaller tribes who have done nothing at all to antagonise them, but they are also brutally cruel. As lies mean nothing to them, their vile leaders will no doubt deny these claims. I offer four pieces of evidence as irrefutable proof of their obscene characters...

EXHIBIT A : A diplomatic conversation between the two tribes. It is clear from these transcripts that I tried everything possible to pacify their despotic Duke, but STA just made excuses for their planned atrocities.
onetruth at 13:44
Sir,

Your tribal profile lists the following players as holding positions of responsibility in your tribe:
BORNTOBEBAD
CARNAGEKING
LORD.EVIL1
JBOW123
BOMATO
DEANPENGUIN
BLACKJACKER
KISHANATOR
TOTTY MAFIA

It is no coincidence that these names are collectively an anagram of
ENGAGED IN PULLING BACK TAIL OF NEW BORN KITTEN ON RACK OVER 3211 TIMES
BABY CAT HAD MARK TOO BAD. JA JA BOOR

As you are no doubt aware, the expression "Ja Ja Boor" formed the death-bed words of jah128's great-aunt after she had been pulled through an industrial loom in Omsk. He was particularly fond of his great-aunt as she had introduced him to the science of onanism.

Please provide us with an immediate explanation for your cruel actions, and offer a remedy. Otherwise, we shall be forced to look to our allies for comfort...

DeanPenguin at 15:05
Sir,

An anagram of onetruth and cold comes out as OLD NUTTER CHO

Cho is the japanese for butterfly. I think they have too much time on their hands too.Lol.

You have given me a smile today if you would like to chat more my door is always open.

Dean.

onetruth at 15:15
Your jibes have angered me immensely. You clearly delight in insulting the representatives of smaller tribes.

I must ask, are you intent on war between us? Is there nothing I can do to dissuade you from this course of action?

DeanPenguin at 15:20
You are obviously a very well educated individual. I don't think there is anything that I could say which you will not twist in some way. I am laughing btw. I will give it a try though.

I would love us to become friends and live in a windmill together so that we could eat chocolate mousse. I humbly acknowledge your great tribe and hope that our tribes can work together for the greater good of this world.

onetruth at 15:25
Your belligerent attitude has angered me immensely. Why do you persist in throwing insults and threats at me?

My tribe shall continue to toil for peace even though it seems clear you have no interest in becoming friends or working together for the greater good of this world.

DeanPenguin at 15:27
I have an idea. Mail Carnageking. You two will get on like a house on fire.

EXHIBIT B : A coded message from our agent. Formatting has been added so that the real message is easily decypherable. The meaning is obvious: we have less than a fortnight to prepare our defences.
onetruth at 16:32
hello brezza,

i see you've not been doing as much killing in this world. how's sta working out for you?

brezza07 at 23:17
lol, hi mate. I know. building a little slowly but on my way up!
Just moved here and have a lot og guys around me so should be okay.
You're doing well here!
Good to hear from you again!
Brezza

EXHIBIT C : Cartographical evidence proving that STA have invested much time and energy into taunting Cold's founder member. I am sure everyone reading this will agree that this can not be an accident, but is a deliberate and well prepared attempt to threaten him with sexual violence. A support ticket has been submitted, and we are hoping for swift justice.
STA_PnP_2.jpg

EXHIBIT D : A scout report. Be warned: I was physically sick into my laptop upon opening this abysmal document.
STA_PnP_1.jpg

Determined to avoid conflict, Cold endeavoured to maintain negotiations with STA.
onetruth at 20:11
Sir,

With great humility, I plead with you to change your tribe's aggressive stance towards Cold. I know, and understand, how much you want war, but I beg you to show mercy to us. You have nobled in K24. This is obviously to harm the interests of our smaller members who rely on trade with that continent for the lucrative clay revenues on which their survival depends.

I can offer you little, but I have a proposal that may yet secure peace between our nations.

We will agree to cease all recruiting in K74, and will not take any more villages there without your explicit permission. All we ask in return is that you dismiss every member from your tribe who has the letter "J" in their usernames.

I am sure you will concurr that such a deal is beyond fair. Whether you accept it, or choose to reject it in favour of the willful aggression your tribe is famed for; that is a matter for your conscience.

CarnageKing at 23:26
in reply to your kind mail;

it has to be remarked upon that we in fact do not own any Goldfish nor do we acknowledge that the letter 'Z' is necessary within the alphabet especially during the month of march.
therefore we are unable to comply, sincere apologies
and many smiling thanks

onetruth at 23:43
Your racism has angered me immensely.

I hope, however, that despite your declaration of war, we can keep these channels of dialogue open.

CarnageKing at 23:45
unfortunatley for all concerned;
the red monkeys made me drink a bright green drink that made me sing but only on a tuesday.
I hope this brings some clarity of mind.

onetruth at 23:47
Your excuses have angered me immensely.

CarnageKing at 23:50
repetitious anger is not healthy and I hope by purchasing a hamster you can remedy said feelings of offence.
have you tried switching to a non-bio washing powder it may releave the itching?

onetruth at 23:56
Your suggestion has placated me slightly.

I will take your comments to my council for deliberation, but unless you reverse your declaration of war, it is unlikely that I will be able to prevent the sad events that may follow.

CarnageKing at 00:02
with careful deliberation it has been a tiresome task but it has been a consummate decision to acquiesce that pancakes should be made upon a monday rather than the far more traditional notion of tuesday based upon pernicious sentiment.
again I hope this has helped to clarify the the situation further.

onetruth at 00:09
HOW DARE YOU, SIR!?

Your ridicule of our cultural values has angered me immensely.

I shall, at once, propose to my tribe that we issue a counter-declaration of war to the declaration of war you previously issued. As we enjoy democracy, I cannot predict the outcome with any certainty, but votes are allocated according to number of villages; it looks likely that your declaration will be trumped by our own.

Build your walls!

CarnageKing at 00:15
no how dare you sir!

Do you realise the far reaching consequences of a culture based soley around the foundation of cooking pancakes on only one preferred day of the calender has by far depleted the genius manufacture and trade in lemon based products.

during such difficult economical times we feel it is unfair and unjust to limit the retail purchase and promotion and therefore leading to alternative business practices having to be pursued, for example the now widespread practice of herding and milking badgers has produced a far from pleasing and less than satisfactory national product.

Such injustices cannot be ignored nor can they be declined for any reasonable manner.

So no sir I believe it is your conscience that must be questioned and at risk of being sullied.

onetruth at 00:38
This is utterly intolerable. Never before in all my many years as diplomat of Cold have I been spoken to in bold. We may be at war, but I had presumed we were both still gentlemen. I shall be contacting your Duke about your conduct, which, incidentally, has angered me immensely.
I reiterate - Cold did not want any of this. From the moment these vicious malcontents set up shop near our humble villages, they have shown us nothing but contempt and aggression. All we wanted was to build up our Hiding Places in peace, but we have been forced, reluctantly, to bring our barracks out from mothball. Cold, with deep sorrow for our friends who may become embroiled in this tragic waste, is now at war with STA.

DeletedUser

It looks to me like you've done everything and anything you can to prevent this situation, and in no way have you acted aggressively towards STA!

Can I be the first to point out that brezza07 is a genius for hiding such a clever message inside a seemingly harmless conversation.

DeletedUser

It looks to me like you've done everything and anything you can to prevent this situation, and in no way have you acted aggressively towards STA!

Can I be the first to point out that brezza07 is a genius for hiding such a clever message inside a seemingly harmless conversation.

I totally agree, that was an ingenious way of delivering such obvious threats.

And credit to Cold for managing to decipher the messages.

Don't let them make you take your stables out of retirement as well.

DeletedUser

exhibit b

EXHIBIT B : A coded message from our agent. Formatting has been added so that the real message is easily decypherable. The meaning is obvious: we have less than a fortnight to prepare our defences.
onetruth at 16:32
hello brezza,

i see you've not been doing as much killing in this world. how's sta working out for you?

brezza07 at 23:17
lol, hi mate. I know. building a little slowly but on my way up!
Just moved here and have a lot og guys around me so should be okay.
You're doing well here!
Good to hear from you again!
Brezza

u'v just picked letters at random to make words. There is no correlation between these letters that u'v picked , i can make lots of coded msg's out of this post alone all he's done is be polite and answer u and u'v treated him with no respect, a very childish act. so i'v done the same!

DeletedUser

HA!

Side 1:
Tribes: STA
Side 2:
Tribes: Cold

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 1
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 2: 2,779
Difference: 2,779

chart

... and if rumours I've just made up are to be believed, STA stands right on the very brink of disbandmentation.

DeletedUser

Very impressive :icon_rolleyes:

Well, if you can't beat insanity, why not join in?

DeletedUser

HA!

Side 1:
Tribes: STA
Side 2:
Tribes: Cold

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 2: 1
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 2: 2,779
Difference: 2,779

chart

... and if rumours I've just made up are to be believed, STA stands right on the very brink of disbandmentation.

pmsl, woh, good result, now surrounding them may be an issue :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Gotta love W1N and T4H on world 1, best 2 tribes there by a mile.

DeletedUser

Please restrict comments within this thread to ridicule of STA and praise for me.

DeletedUser

Onetruth, I doubt it means much, but I am a huge fan of yours.

DeletedUser

Please restrict comments within this thread to ridicule of STA and praise for me.

All hail the mighty onetruth. Death to the lackey running-dogs of the capitalist system, STA.

Err, will that do?