STA: bullying and animal cruelty

DeletedUser

u'v just picked letters at random to make words. There is no correlation between these letters that u'v picked , i can make lots of coded msg's out of this post alone all he's done is be polite and answer u and u'v treated him with no respect, a very childish act. so i'v done the same!

now thats funny xcalibur3d..i dont think anyone even noticed tbh :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Evil will always be punished. And so it has proved. The White Knights of Cold have brought justice to the lands of the kitten torturers:

Side 1:
Tribes: Cold
Side 2:
Tribes: STA

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 0
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 282,032
Side 2: 1,281,463
Difference: 999,431

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12,661
Side 2: 0
Difference: 12,661

chart

Remember, this was a war of liberation. Cold have wasted no time in freeing Sta's victims:

BOBKITTENKABOODLEYELLOWKITTENOP3OCT1706PA170019.jpg

Trapped between the twin pincers of Cold's divine retribution, and their own sense of gnawing guilt for their wretched crimes, sta have given up the fight. Expect their disbandment within days, if not hours.

DeletedUser

Conratulations cold on singlehandedly causing STA to disband. Who next is going to feel your wrath!

DeletedUser

Oi doom, I want some credit, I only opened up on them on Friday and there gone by Sunday and I reckon I took more villages than the whole of cold put together

:icon_razz::icon_razz:

(in all seriousness, think BK had a lot to do with it!)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Conratulations cold on singlehandedly causing STA to disband. Who next is going to feel your wrath!
Breaking the tribe was merely the first phase of our plan. Those who have committed the worst crimes will now be hunted down and humiliated.

probably FM

Last edited by a moderator: