Start over.

• Thread starter DeletedUser2610
  • Start date

DeletedUser2610

What happens to your troops if you send them to a village as support and you start over your account?

DeletedUser

I think they stay there, because you still get reports of attacks you've sent out while you restart. But if you did support them then restart I think that's regarded as a push account.

DeletedUser

One used purely to help other players, and not to actually benefit the owner of the account.

DeletedUser2610

Hmm not really what i mean :/, i want to send them as supports and restart to NW instead of SE but i don't want to lose my troops

Basically send all my troops as support, restart and then call them back. Would that work?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2765

Hmm not really what i mean :/, i want to send them as supports and restart to NW instead of SE but i don't want to lose my troops

Basically send all my troops as support, restart and then call them back. Would that work?

That would not work, once you relinquish ownership of a village (whether restarting, or having the village being nobled) you lose all troops in the village.

DeletedUser

No that wouldn't work. You old village would turn barbarian and you would lose all control over it - including the troops.

Your new village will have no troops.

DeletedUser3473

Suppose you send them as support to a tribe member, then restart. Does that player retain the benefit of your support or will the troops vanish when you you restart?

DeletedUser

The troops will vanish as soon as you start over. In theory the troops belong to no one so they leave. To answer each question. Once you restart all of your old troops die/leave.

DeletedUser

I beleive that's incorrect. Restarted villages keep the troops if they were in the village when restarted, not sure what happens if they're out.

DeletedUser2765

Well technically, once you lose control of a village all the troops dissapear ie; The village gets nobled or you restart.

DeletedUser

I'm pretty confident they stay there, but I won't question you.

DeletedUser2765

Wierd, I did not see you post that. I think its because of my connection.

But yes you're right if the troops are in the village when you restart, then they stay there.

I was talking about the OP:

"What happens to your troops if you send them to a village as support and you start over your account?"

DeletedUser920

If a village is abandoned, the troops stay there.

When I started a similar thread I was advised that troops outside the village would disappear.

It's not clear in the rules and I haven't quit, so I can't sure unequivocally.

DeletedUser

I beleive that's incorrect. Restarted villages keep the troops if they were in the village when restarted, not sure what happens if they're out.

I beleive my reply is correct actually. The questions asked:

What happens to your troops if you send them to a village as support and you start over your account?

Suppose you send them as support to a tribe member, then restart. Does that player retain the benefit of your support or will the troops vanish when you you restart?

My answer:

The troops will vanish as soon as you start over. In theory the troops belong to no one so they leave. To answer each question. Once you restart all of your old troops die/leave.