Start Up Guide for PP Junkies

• Thread starter DeletedUser5582
  • Start date

DeletedUser5582

So gather round everyone as it occurred to me (shoos Mancunia away from fire in case he melts) that if you were a PP junkie then no one has written a guide for you at startup. I mean how would you set out with all that premium burning a hole under your mattress notwithstanding the flagrant breach of Innogames Village health and safety policy concerning villas and burning mattresses. I digress.

So what would such a guide look like?! Would it be like akin to the Killa Gorrila of old and simple. Buy heaps of premium. Buy in ressies. Shorten queue times. Academy rush. Abuse nearest barb. Repeat to fade...

Or would it be more Nauzhror like and throw in mysterious man with beard on moutain top quotes like Day 2 is all about spears.....

What would such a guide be like and would it be guilty passed around from the Master Linukas to his lost vein followers with awe and chanting? Would a schism develop between various factions arguing over how Linukas should be spelt or if from Latvia could you really call yourself a PP junkie?

Or would a new religion emerge?! One that cast down these heresies and said "no more" though later in a very small voice would whisper bar upgrading Smithy L20 and that is sooooo long and is only 10pp and if you only do it once and don't inhale is fine. Nods.

Discuss!

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
Beginners Guide to being a PP Whore

Hello fellow PP whores, today we are going to be learning all about PPing to win.. oh wait, wait.. PP stands for 'premium points' don't forget that, that part is important.
Simply put, they enable magical abilities and with enough of them you can become a PP grand-wizard.

So now you know what premium points are, let me begin. There are a number of ways to obtain PP, for example, purchasing from Inno directly (make sure to use mummy and daddy's credit card, they just increased in price), selling resources for premium points or a personal favorite of mine, stealing from a previously coplayed account.

Once you have obtained a suitable amount of premium points for start-up (I recommend about 8,000 points for the first month) you can start spending immediately. You can buy ALL the resources you like with just a level one market, isn't that fantastic?! (It is)

When you have bought enough resources (you can never buy enough resources), you should try to research LC within the first two hours and set yourself a goal of having 150 by the next morning. You will notice that many of the peasants who are unable to afford such luxuries have half the points of you. This is great! It means you are doing it right!

By now you should have already purchased one months 20% resources boost for all mines and working towards building them as high as possible; it will be greatly beneficial. (and lets face it, quite amusing watching the grafters fail miserably)

One mistake I often see made is the reduction cost of buildings; it is often neglected.. I dont understand why, it's a bargain at 30pp a pop.
I wasn't sure whether to add this part to my guide as this is only a beginners guide and that is an advanced technique, but here we are.

I am tired and there isn't really much to be said about PP whoring, as long as you keep spend spend spending everything should be fine! Even if you are a noob, don't sweat it, just keep buying!

Oh, don't forget to get those insta upgrades! and to always hide your achievements, you don't want anyone to know you've been PPing.. make it look as natural as possible. A foolish man will believe it is raw skill. This is exactly what we want to inflate our egos.

- Patris' guide to being a PP noob,
Thanks for spending.

(If you have anything you would like to include let me know)
(PP Junkies Prayer coming soon)

:mad:

Last edited:

DeletedUser13735

Once you have obtained a suitable amount of premium points for start-up (I recommend about 8,000 points for the first month)

Awesome guide Patris!. Only that I want to point out that is 8k is not nearly enough for first month. Double, trible it and you will be fine for the first month.

Other than that, really good guide. You sure know your thing

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
Thank you, thank you.

I like the way you think man, I mean, if you can use 16,000 or 24,000 be my guest! The more the merrier! But you have to remember, it was just a beginners guide! These guys aren't ready for mastery :D

DeletedUser14377

So now you know what premium points are, let me begin. There are a number of ways to obtain PP, for example, purchasing from Inno directly (make sure to use mummy and daddy's credit card, they just increased in price), selling resources for premium points or a personal favourite of mine, stealing from a previously coplayed account.
You forgot:
• completing surveys (is that even a thing anymore?)
• sweet-talking players into gifting PP
• downloading FREE malware purporting to provide unlimited PP
Once you have obtained a suitable amount of premium points for start-up (I recommend about 8,000 points for the first month) you can start spending immediately. You can buy ALL the resources you like with just a level one market, isn't that fantastic?! (It is)
Just 8000 for a month!? That's barely enough to max. the watchtower, market and hiding places in 30 secs ("the bare necessities")!!
When you have bought enough resources (you can never buy enough resources), you should try to research LC within the first two hours and set yourself a goal of having 150 by the next morning. You will notice that many of the peasants who are unable to afford such luxuries have half the points of you. This is great! It means you are doing it right!
Um... no. You can skip this step. There's no need for farming anymore. In fact, all worlds should be no hauls to best facilitate PP whoring.
By now you should have already purchased one months 20% resources boost for all mines and working towards building them as high as possible; it will be greatly beneficial. (and lets face it, quite amusing watching the grafters fail miserably)
Shouldn't this be step 1?
One mistake I often see made is the reduction cost of buildings; it is often neglected.. I dont understand why, it's a bargain at 30pp a pop. I wasn't sure whether to add this part to my guide as this is only a beginners guide and that is an advanced technique, but here we are.

I am tired and there isn't really much to be said about PP whoring, as long as you keep spend spend spending everything should be fine! Even if you are a noob, dont sweat it, just keep buying!

Oh, dont forget to get those insta upgrades!
What about flag packages!?!? Me thinks there should also be an option to buy barbs soon.

Grade: 2:1
Verdict:
Demonstrates some understanding of what it takes to be a PP whore, but lacks the 'x factor' - see me after class.

Professor William Shakespaw
Tribalwars Training Academy; Dept. of Business and Trade

Last edited by a moderator:

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
:D:D:D:D:D

I would like your comment man, but I follow a forum guide which restricts me from giving more than two likes per hour or else I am in danger of becoming over-eager or 'uncool'.

I shouldn't really be replying this fast either but you know what? Rules are made to be broken. Have a like. You just became a god in my eyes.

The master has became the student. :oops:

Last edited:

DeletedUser13573

A guy with 13k farm in a day score already has an academy and rank 2 guy doesn't even have 10k loot achievement. It's not funny, it's frustrating. This current pp meta is the main reason the player base is shrinking.

DeletedUser14377

C'mon, lighten up. It's not the end of the world... yet :p

DeletedUser14415

All true you said there, so in a sense it's a very good and well written guide. But I'm still kinda hoping it's satire and people wouldn't abuse these "extended" premium features. But eh, it's just me being delusional.

Brian the Messiah

Reaction score

Hello fellow PP whores, today we are going to be learning all about PPing to win.. oh wait, wait.. PP stands for 'premium points' don't forget that, that part is important.
Simply put, they enable magical abilities and with enough of them you can become a PP grand-wizard.

So now you know what premium points are, let me begin. There are a number of ways to obtain PP, for example, purchasing from Inno directly (make sure to use mummy and daddy's credit card, they just increased in price), selling resources for premium points or a personal favorite of mine, stealing from a previously coplayed account.

One mistake I often see made is the reduction cost of buildings; it is often neglected.. I dont understand why, it's a bargain at 30pp a pop.
I wasn't sure whether to add this part to my guide as this is only a beginners guide and that is an advanced technique, but here we are.

I am tired and there isn't really much to be said about PP whoring, as long as you keep spend spend spending everything should be fine! Even if you are a noob, don't sweat it, just keep buying!

Oh, don't forget to get those insta upgrades! and to always hide your achievements, you don't want anyone to know you've been PPing.. make it look as natural as possible. A foolish man will believe it is raw skill. This is exactly what we want to inflate our egos.

- Patris' guide to being a PP noob,
Thanks for spending.

(If you have anything you would like to include let me know)
(PP Junkies Prayer coming soon)

:mad:
Gg wp

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
ce6af1b9604f71cbe5434c5a9c58f3db.png

oh new sig :p

DeletedUser14054

Putting PP features and the discussion surrounding their (ab)use aside, I'm hard pressed to not sticky this guide for sheer entertainment value.

Please do.. this was by far the most amusing thing on the forums in a long time ;)

DeletedUser5582

loving the guides!
A guy with 13k farm in a day score already has an academy and rank 2 guy doesn't even have 10k loot achievement. It's not funny, it's frustrating. This current pp meta is the main reason the player base is shrinking.

don't fret as they tend not to have troops so they are unable to noble you unless you behave like a barb in which they CAN be dangerous and may scout you.

DeletedUser13816

I would like to find out a good strategy how to grow fast :)

DeletedUser14420

Lol you're on 2k points and your biggest haul in a day is 14.399. Seems like you already followed this guide...