Start-up players and long term players

DeletedUser

If late game players have more tactics and strategy, then they should excel early right? How about obtain rank 10+ early on, and maintain it for 5+ months and then you can brag.

DeletedUser

why monty ? because you say so ? yet another poster only looking to use peoples words against them and flame up a thread ! fact is all the late stage players are rising through the ranks ! an undeniable fact you will just have to come to grips with (if that is at all possible)

where was i bragging by the way ? (if you were asking me :))

DeletedUser

Yes, late game players are rising. This happens in every world. It doesn't make someone a better player when they do so. It doesn't make someone a better player to do good early. But, the constant debate over who is better doesn't have any ground.

DeletedUser

i can end the debate very easily !

1]
start up players are better if ''they hit top 5 and stay there until they move on to the next world''
2]
long term players are better if ''they are still there at the end''

end of debate close thread :p

DeletedUser

I aint a good player and I can easily tell that is a lame post.

1) If I hit the top 5 for a week and then a new world comes out and I leave to join makes me a good start up?? Obviously not.

2) One thing worlds don't end. Want proof look at W1.net. Still continuing after how many years?? Besides if there was an end if I was ranked 500th wouild that make me good long term player IF I made it to the "end"??

DeletedUser

just looking to flame up the thread dees ? sounds about what i am used to reading from you !
first of all i was being facetious so there is no need to slander my post with your nonsense ! its no wonder cat like thief is pulling his hair out.you all liked to blame darth for his abusive replies but it is becoming very evident why with backlash grubs thrashing somebody for having there god given opinion! with no forethought about what point i was making at all you just disrespected me and mine !

good day to you sir !

DeletedUser

Well, accusing good players of cheating isn't much of an opinion. It's an accusation. How do you think people would feel if they get accused for something they don't do.

DeletedUser

i have never accused anyone of cheating and i resent that remark ! this forum needs less posters like yourself if it is going to become a hub for socializing and putting forth worthy threads to be read !

DeletedUser

2) One thing worlds don't end. Want proof look at W1.net. Still continuing after how many years?? Besides if there was an end if I was ranked 500th wouild that make me good long term player IF I made it to the "end"??

Worlds does end once they don't defray the costs anylonger. tw.net is still open but I believe some worlds of the german server have been closed by now. Not sure though ..

just looking to flame up the thread dees ? sounds about what i am used to reading from you !
first of all i was being facetious so there is no need to slander my post with your nonsense ! its no wonder cat like thief is pulling his hair out.you all liked to blame darth for his abusive replies but it is becoming very evident why with backlash grubs thrashing somebody for having there god given opinion! with no forethought about what point i was making at all you just disrespected me and mine !

good day to you sir !

I advise you to reread my post. I used your quote to start my post with because your opinion was in contradiction with my opinion concerning start-up Vs long-term accounts. I clearly wrote the rest of my post is not personally aimed at you. My intentions were not to flame you
I have no idea why you're comparing CLT-pulling-out-his-hair with my posts. I have said nothing wrong, nothing personall, and no flaming imo. I have respect for the voluntary work of the forum mods. Ive mailed CLT several times to indicate him on topics that left their path of decency. I can't stand flaming either.

Thanks & have a good day aswell :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

i have never accused anyone of cheating and i resent that remark ! this forum needs less posters like yourself if it is going to become a hub for socializing and putting forth worthy threads to be read !

I didn't mean you but you stuck up for Darth when he accused people for cheating. After that you said he is entitled to his opinion.