Stats Tracking

DeletedUser

luke lets be different first tribe down to 11% wins and the rest disband and retire to their villages to recall tales of great dare and do;)

i doubt this will happen but hell if you don't suggest anything you don't get:)

DeletedUser3642

% Ownership - Player villages
w1worldstatus110929.png

chart

DeletedUser

T4H kicking players and nobling them is making stats for them look positive. Just a pity those players couldnt handle the pressure of our incomings and it wasnt good for business hey T4H:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

They seem to have gone silent since they stole a march in the first couple of weeks of the war. I can only guess why my guess would be because they are to busy with internals kind of reminds me of another tribe (LRAG).

DeletedUser3642

T4H kicking players and nobling them is making stats for them look positive. Just a pity those players couldnt handle the pressure of our incomings and it wasnt good for business hey T4H:icon_biggrin:

Just to show an unbiased view here... on the 27th srembe left W1N and is now being internalled - which is why the growth on that day was much lower... so both sides are actively doing a spot of cleansing! :icon_wink:

have to say though... losing 2 a million point account in a day and still maintaining an overall positive growth on the stats is pretty good going :)

DeletedUser

accounts were messed up before w1n even launched lol...................you found them and they had to go well done il eat a few you will eat a few you did the same with several accounts name of the game the strongest and fittest survive or most active either way the war will go on forever forever forever forever.............

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

either way the war will go on forever forever forever forever.............

Wouldn't count your chickens.
Don't get me wrong... it's not gonna be a quick affair but it's a downward spiral for T4H I'm afraid.
You guys are already echoing Lrag in more ways than you realise.

DeletedUser

They seem to have gone silent since they stole a march in the first couple of weeks of the war. I can only guess why my guess would be because they are to busy with internals kind of reminds me of another tribe (LRAG).
nah we are here
just cant be arsed with nobs!

DeletedUser

nah we are here
just cant be arsed with nobs!

nobs?
That's not very pleasant.
We were all mates not so long ago.

Try and have a bit of fun... life's short, you shouldn't take it so seriously.

DeletedUser

Wouldn't count your chickens.
Don't get me wrong... it's not gonna be a quick affair but it's a downward spiral for T4H I'm afraid.
You guys are already echoing Lrag in more ways than you realise.

your not even on the t4h front line

DeletedUser

nobs?
That's not very pleasant.
We were all mates not so long ago.

Try and have a bit of fun... life's short, you shouldn't take it so seriously.

oops i missed out an O i ment noobs of course

you hv never been my mate lol!

DeletedUser

matt your not surely matwar attacking me are you
cause if you are id ask to go to lrag lol stand a better chance big fish small pond lol

DeletedUser

your not even on the t4h front line

Correct.

Your knowledge of maps is outstanding.

I'm not on the front line because T4H is just so massively huge :icon_biggrin:

Don't worry.. we all have jobs to do though and once my job is done, I'll be coming to a front line near T4H and I won't be the only one.

oops i missed out an O i ment noobs of course

you hv never been my mate lol!

You allow yourself to be wound up far to easily.

matt your not surely matwar attacking me are you
cause if you are id ask to go to lrag lol stand a better chance big fish small pond lol

Thought it was quite obvious which w1 account I'm on seeing as it's in my sig :)

DeletedUser

nah its back sit drivers like u matt

all mouth and little substance

when u finish your job laughing myself silly