I believe that some of the upward movement from LRAG would be their taking in 4 former members of WULFFS. Apart from that, a look at their conquer stats shows internalling and barb nobling to be their main route to growth (although I would be remiss to not mention their recent small successes against Granitic. I hear they're really excited about that! Patting backs and declaring that this is the opportunity to push back and show they're here to win the world! Hurrah!! Hurrah for LRAG!! I'm not holding my breath on this meaning much a week from now, but please, Taff, feel free to explain why I'm wrong. At length ).
Perhaps someone can help me understand the movements on this latest update....
- W1N's growth rate remains constant at a similar rate as previous
- T4H have dropped by a hefty amount. Suggesting someone has left the tribe or there has been a significant loss of villages.
- LRAG have infact grown very very slightly - I'd be interested to hear an opinion from W1N regarding this.
- IWL have shown their first negative growth
- Non tribe members have increased, however not accounting for all of the loss shown by T4H
T4H have lost two members: ngaugeneil on the 31st and kriztov on the 4th. They've also been taking been losing quite a lot of villages, replacing them with the very occasional successful takeback, but mostly with internals (no growth there) or tiny barbs. There are a ridiculous amount of 1.5 barbs being taken in the month to day. No way to successfully keep their growth up.