Stats Tracking

DeletedUser3642

I would post this in table form on here - but can't find a way to embed a table like on the in game forums....

So heres the image version. Will keep this updated if its useful to see.

I think it paints a pretty honest picture about the state of the world - who's gaining, who's losing - as afterall - winning the world is ultimately about % ownership!

% Ownership - Player villages

w1worldstatus.png

chart

DeletedUser

The pie chart is interesting, as it really does illustrate the sheer size of W1N, but I've got to say it's the percentages that really caught my attention. The way it shows definitively how some tribes are creeping up steadily, while others are slowly receding. Any chance this can be updated at regular intervals so we can watch how things progress?

DeletedUser3642

Yep if people in general like this view of stats, I'll update it regularly

DeletedUser589

Very Nice!

I think all the leaders of the tribes should make a pact; "To ensure that this world does not go on forever, the first tribe to earn 60% of the world will be claimed the winners and all other tribes will disband"

I think thats fair?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3642

Todays update @ 27/09/11:

% Ownership - Player villages
w1worldstatus110927.png

chart

DeletedUser

Very Nice!

I think all the leaders of the tribes should make a pact; "To ensure that this world does not go on forever, the first tribe to earn 60% of the world will be claimed the winners and all other tribes will disband"

I think thats fair?

Nice try Luke

I dont think so

Always one trying to keep the odds in your favour luke!!!:icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6603

I dunno, I reckon you guys should be made to go for 100%. Purely because its UK1, and you should have the capacity to do it ;-)

Plus I want to see how long it takes!

DeletedUser589

Nice try Luke

I dont think so

Always one trying to keep the odds in your favour luke!!!:icon_biggrin:

I'm just thinking of a realistic end to the world, most worlds have it implemented. Though I admit i was jesting at 60%. I think us winning it by end of October would be a bit soon :lol:

As to your comment about trying to keep odds in my favour....
http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?t=17306

Thread look familiar? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I dunno, I reckon you guys should be made to go for 100%. Purely because its UK1, and you should have the capacity to do it ;-)

Plus I want to see how long it takes!

See how long it takes? You're evil man! :lol: