SteveDisco......Signing out :)

DeletedUser

Dear teh LRAGgerrz, W1nsters, and T4H-people? :D

First of all, everything i said about lrag, you guys in w1n know i didnt mean that right! :p

Been great playing with you all, you are
ALL brilliant TW players and even better people. Been a nice run, but i have left now, and wont be coming back. Would like to mention a few people.. but if you dont get a mention...i havet forgotten you, dont worry ;)
I would like to thank bubbles for getting the ex-orcs where we are today, and doing some absolutely brilliant attacking and defending!
I would like to thank debbs for just always giving us a laugh, and cheering me up when i am down
And also, fi, for just generally being there....you are an abosolutely brilliant person.....i should call you "auntie fi"! :D
Then theres taff, for just being....well taff.....Very clever, very funny, very talented, and somnwhere in there, a bit of a smartass! ;) will never forget you mate.
Midgetmart, just for being mad and killing every nuke that comes at him and the amount of k13 goat-killing he did is just unreal :)
But, finally
Last, but by no means least
I think you know who you are! Yes i may be mad at you still ;), but you are going in my speech whether you like it or not.....
KIERANNNNNNNN! For being like a bro to me.....all the acconts, mate ;), all the good times, all the.....i just cant mention it all. Will NEVER forget you EVER! All the worlds, all the accouts, all the nukes.....as we once said, "Me and you against the world, matey!". Good luck for the future, hope to talk again when i get the chance....your fookin' fatastic :p ;)
So, people, this is goodbye, wish you all the very best all of you, and remember, keep on killin' those nukes.
To those who love me
And those who hate me,
This is STEEEEEEVE-DISSSSCO, Signing out,
Ryan :)

P.S, I am open for flaming....it dont affect me anymore....never coming back to uk1, so flame away :)

P.P.S, Special mentions to go out to w1n - NomaD and Reef....you guys are
awesome! And stutzy, i will never forget you, or our little flaming contests, or your not so little ego ;)

imagesssssssss.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: