Story of Drx

DeletedUser

Previous events :

A player named xXxPredatorxXx joined Drx a few weeks ago. After a while he left after having a fight with 240Volts, he afterwards joined Tsunami.
Serpico the leader of TS and good buddy of 240Volts was in the hospital in order to get an op. When he came back, the council already decided that Predator will remain in the tribe. In the meanwhile the Alliance that was between the tribes got down and everybody in TS started hating on 240Volts.

Here's a post from the internal forums :

DrX~53 - 240Volts on 20.04.2011 at 09:55
We all know what has happened between DRX and ~TS~ . I know there are many of you who want no more to do with them . There are also many of you who want to war ~TS~ over this . As Duke of DRX i have talked to Serpico about the situation . I see no point in posting all of our conversation , but what i will do is post what Serpico has said .

[19/04/2011 17:07:04] Serpico: Paul, I'm back.....can we set-up an immediate NAP?

[19/04/2011 17:11:28] Serpico: Set the NAPs then lets talk.

[19/04/2011 17:17:09] Serpico: I wanted the NAP in place to stop any of my lot taking pot-shots, whatever has happened has happened, I cannot alter that but I can stop things esculating

[19/04/2011 17:18:35] Serpico: I can see an arguement broke out between you and members of my council, it appears to have got way out of hand

[19/04/2011 17:25:52] Serpico: Paul, you are a cantankerous old bugger at the best of times, perhaps that is why you and I get on, I can talk to my people like that and get away with it because they know me, they do not know you. You are not happy cos they took an ex-member of yours, they are demanding an apology from you for what you said and I’m in the middle of it all….lets find some middle ground…

[19/04/2011 22:49:13] Serpico: I have spoken at length with the council, they are all in agreement that Predator will remain in ~TS~ and I have no argument to give them, his account has been sat twice and there is no evidence, not that I would expect to find any if he was clever, to prove he is anything but an ordinary player.
The council are, to say the least, angry at some of the things you said in the forum, that forum has now been deleted so I cannot comment on it. Their response is that they would like a public apology from you which , as I said, I doubt they will see. This, again, leaves us in a stalemate, at least the tribe have listened to my calls for calm and will stand by the NAP. It appears everyones anger is pointed at you personally and not your tribe. I have stopped any derogatory comments being made about you publicly but that is as far as I can go as PM’s are not in my domain.
I haven’t a clue how we progress from here, any thoughts of war, from either side would be foolhardy as the only winners would be -V- or KnK , they would love to see us tear each other apart and then walk in to pick up the pieces. At this stage any input you have would be worth listening to.

[01:02:35] Serpico: Paul, had I been here this would not have got this far and Pred would have been booted, I wasn't and they have! so we are at a point where neither of us can find a middle-ground. I know how your lot must be feeling about war I had to stamp all over my lot to quell all the talk of it hence the immediate request for a NAP. If your lot feel so strongly about it and we cannot avert it then we can, at least, be civil about it. We are currently heavily supporting Jimmy Big Balls against an attack fron -V- that lands this afternoon, after that if you give us time to recall our troops we can set a date to drop the NAP and give it 24 hours after that before we allow them to rip each other to pieces, I can hold my lot back for as long as I want but if your lot are eager shall we say Sunday midday before we declare?

[01:18:03] Serpico: Paul, if I had to question the decisions of my council or risk upsetting another tribes members I would choose the latter, the arrangement we had was between us, they were not aware of it and I cannot blame them for that, what your members think of me personally is irrelivent and of little influence. We both know what the consequences of a war will will be, the only winners will be -V- and KnK but that is the nature of this game. I have no personal feelings either way, this is a game and not a real life tragedy, we will both come through this no matter what happens, besides both tribes could do with their heads banging together!

[01:22:11] Serpico: I do not want to see you leave the game over something like this, hell we're playing a game...it's the nature of the beast....we're supposed to enjoy it!

[01:33:58] Serpico: Lets get this straight, we are not the ones offering war, we are only responding to your words of war, why would we still be supporting your players if we thought of you as enemies. The only person people are upset with is you personally and that I can keep in check, I agree there are people in ~TS~ who dislike you but they do not voice that distaste to me because they know I will not accept it, you and your tribe have been good allies and I respect all of you for that

[01:41:22] Serpico: OH DEAR! Paul if I worried about what people thoght about me I'd have curled up and died years ago! NEVER MIND 'em let them think what they like!

[01:45:11] Serpico: The simple answer to that is that I run this tribe and I decide who is booted and who isn't, Clive was not aware of our agreement therefore has done nothing wrong, if your lot want a whipping boy then tell them I'll be it but they have no say in my tribal affairs

[01:48:15] Serpico: The bottom line is this...neither Clive or Pred will be booted...end of....If you leave the tribe as you say I will be the first to offer the new leader an alliance....take that to them, if they do not like it and want a war then fine, we'll have one.

I have suspended talks with Serpico , and have told him that i feel betrayed by a friend , and that any further relationship with DRX is not possible if predetor remains in ~TS~ .

I have also said i am prepared to finish in this world today ! I am prepared to go and start in another world with who ever would want to move there with me . That way i can enjoy the game with friends , and we would play the game with none of this rubbish , that unless i leave , will continue to rear its ugly head against DRX .

I honestly have had enough of ~TS~ and want no more to do with them . I have been let down by a friend , and seen that all that was done against me and my Tribe be forgotten and those responsible get away with it .

So , as you can see , i have tried all i can to have predetor booted but have failed . I feel responsuble for this , and have now lost respect from my own Tribe as i cannot put this situation right and see predetor booted .

I have to tell you that nothing more will be done by Serpico , and predetor will not be booted . I have been let down by a friend who said one thing but has done another , but more importantly i have let DRX down by not having predetor booted .

I have always told you all that i am here for the Tribe , and not myself . I have let DRX down , and in a consequence of that am now prepared to quit this world and go and start another . If anyone wanted to come with me you would be more than welcome , and I would then be able to enjoy my last game with friends around me .

For me to continue here would mean that ........

1. we have no relationship with ~TS~ , and if anything kicks off against ~TS~ then we would go to war with them .

2. As we no longer have an Ally in ~TS~ , i would look at contacting KnK and -V- and see if we could have a Nap with them . This would enable them to attack ~TS~ and we would not be involved . This way , DRX would indirectly get back at ~TS~ in another way .

3. I stand down as Duke , and remain as a member , this way , ~TS~ will be happy , and DRX can continue as they are . And i would be happy with this , as i am here for the Tribe and not for me .

4. And my final option is leaving this world , which i am more than happy to do , and if other members felt the same way they could come along with me as well .

I will leave this open for today only ( tonight 20:00 ) , and would like a decision made as to what DRX do next . This whole situation needs to be put to bed today and not be allowed to cointinue . You have all the facts , now you need to post your opinion .

The Rover is Duke of DRX , and he can make the final call at 20:00 tonight , and can let me and the Tribe know what DRX are going to do .

You may come up with another option , this is up to you , you may feel that you want to have a relationship with them , and trust that Serpico stands by what has been said . As he has said , ~TS~ has no problems with DRX , it is just me that ~TS~ members have a problem with , and a problem that will always be there as long as i remain in DRX .

If i am not here , you can all get on together with ~TS~ and fight side by side against -V- and KnK . This is something i accept , and am happy to leave this world and start in another . By me doing this , it gives DRX a chance of success in this world . And agan , as i have always said , i am here for DRX not me . So leaving you would please me , as i would go and have fun and also know that you was still doing well in this world .

Please make your opinions known , the more who post , the more Stef ( The Rover ) can work with in making a decision on behalf of DRX .

Thank You .

Volts left and moved to another world ( .net) and the tribe is slowly disbanding.

Opinion , thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6960

Why has Serpico posted but there is no replys to his mails?? i'd like to see the replys!

You can't post one side of a story and not the other!

DeletedUser

In the forums 240 only posted serpico replies not his own...

Yeah...

Well I left as soon as I could!

DeletedUser

Volts did post Serpico's side of story. Though you didn't bother to browse the forums properly.

DeletedUser

The bottom line is volt was and is a coward who doesnt know a thing about leadership, the only thing he was doing is dictating his members and taking the mick out of everyone. No one has or ever had an opinon in anything. We were subjects to do as he says build what he says fight as he says, in my opinion we should have passed all accounts to him to play. When he didnt get his way and knew he will get rimmed he decided to leave the world which in my opinion is BS, he didnt just so when he gets rimmed he will say that i quitted. Than he launched around 100 attacks and over 7 nobles which a lot got killed and all his nobles. How childish he is. He doomed his tribes i was just the excuse and k53 is the battlefield. No one can blame me i had to do what i had to do to survive. Volt made comments such as im a spy etc with no proofs and than tried to sell it to TS. he treated them like poo and told them what to do like he did in his tribe. I was never his member or his little puppet nor ill ever be. I didnt take this kind of treatment and therefore i stood up to him. All i can say and on behalf of halfs his members who left is that we are happy. His had no military strategies and who the hell attacks with HC and cats only as a nuke. If he was still in power we would have been rimmed in the near future. I guess now he can learn what comes around goes around.

Im here and here to stay with TS and will grow in few weeks more than he will ever be. He made him self a lauching stock in the public forum by his action and his academy etc If you look at other threads you will see how knk are lauching at him and drx

Regards

Just for the record he is lucky he quitted now as if i had the chance to grow i would have taken him out my self

DeletedUser

Just for the record he is lucky he quitted now as if i had the chance to grow i would have taken him out my self

Offtopic, could've edited this just so you don't make another post
Ontopic : 240Volts left the World due to the tribe going on war with TS because of him. It was for the tribe's best interest.

DeletedUser

Offtopic, could've edited this just so you don't make another post
Ontopic : 240Volts left the World due to the tribe going on war with TS because of him. It was for the tribe's best interest.

Netsky you know thats not true, volt had brainwashed half the tribe. Do you really think him leaving it was only for the best interest of the tribes. It looks to me many of his old tribe members couldnt wait to leave and they went to TS and V which inevitably will cause war for domination, so you really think it was for the best interest of all tribes. Ive been here to long to use commence sence and seeing things the way they are.

I only posted my opinion and nothing wrong there is no point you telling me you will delete my post if you want to than please do.

It is not off the topic what i posted are straight forward to the point if you dont want me to post here i wont, but dont try to say things that are simply not true. when volt left he empty all his villages on me which didnt get very far, but he didnt just attack me he attacked my tribes mates, if he didnt want to go to war why did he attacked TS members

Just for the record

If i am not here , you can all get on together with ~TS~ and fight side by side against -V- and KnK . This is something i accept , and am happy to leave this world and start in another . By me doing this , it gives DRX a chance of success in this world . And agan , as i have always said , i am here for DRX not me . So leaving you would please me , as i would go and have fun and also know that you was still doing well in this world .
I like to see how long his gonna last on net. I can place a bet he wont make it in the first month

DeletedUser

This is the full story This is too long for me to edit out all the language. Sorry If anyone gets offended.

240Volts said:
and this was the full conversation from serpico returning until we stopped last night .

[19/04/2011 17:07:04] Serpico: Paul, I'm back.....can we set-up an immediate NAP?
[19/04/2011 17:09:32 | Edited 17:09:55] 240Volts: hey John ,

i hope everything went well mate , nice to se you back , nothing like getting home after being in hospital .

yes , i will sort it now ,

and also the noble planner was dropped . do you want that put back as well ?
[19/04/2011 17:11:28] Serpico: Set the NAPs then lets talk.
[19/04/2011 17:13:03] 240Volts: i have mailed stef ( the rover and draxxus )

they are not online atm .
[19/04/2011 17:13:55] 240Volts: i dont believe we dropped it , i am just finishing off the last bits in 53 then i will be moving over to DRX main .
[19/04/2011 17:17:09] Serpico: I wanted the NAP in place to stop any of my lot taking pot-shots, whatever has happened has happened, I cannot alter that but I can stop things esculating
[19/04/2011 17:18:34] 240Volts: we never dropped the nap, i am sure .
[19/04/2011 17:18:35] Serpico: I can see an arguement broke out between you and members of my council, it appears to have got way out of hand
[19/04/2011 17:25:52] Serpico: Paul, you are a cantankerous old bugger at the best of times, perhaps that is why you and I get on, I can talk to my people like that and get away with it because they know me, they do not know you. You are not happy cos they took an ex-member of yours, they are demanding an apology from you for what you said and I’m in the middle of it all….lets find some middle ground…
[19/04/2011 17:34:40] 240Volts: i have ?

john , i have the forum topics for you to read .

i was not even there for 5 hours !

it all kicked off cos of clive , he is just a complete knob !

and i bet if you check what ever posts have been made in your forum ,

predetor and clive were the main stirrers .

had clive just dismissed predetor none of this would have started .

he wanted confrontation from the start .

what ever happened after that was not down to me , but him .

he did nothing but turn everything around , and refused to kick predetor .

and is you check my messages

======================================

[11/04/2011 23:29:05] 240Volts: havent asked before mate , but i want predator booted .

this is his last message to me ...

xXxPredatorxXx today at 12:16
Your are by far the worse person I've met in my TW experience you have no clue how to run a tribe no tactics and only a noob attacks the way you do. You dictate your members it won't surprise me if they turn on you. Don't worry ur tribe wont last much and also you never played before if ur on the net you would have been destroyed long time ago this word is dead only a noob believes his done well compare to nothing there is not even a tribe here to test

he is being nuked as nobled as we speak .

Thanks .

[12/04/2011 10:01:44] 240Volts: :(

whats going on here John .

xXxPredatorxXx today at 09:07
Good morning mate one of the council members will send you a mail about the claim you have. i told him your on the phone and couldnt do it but now you can so he will ask you to remove it as we are allies. also you may speak to him about joining if you want later. TS are sending support in both villages atm to avoid confortation. hope your well mate

he is getting support from ~TS~ !

can you sort this and boot him immediately mate ,

he is causing problems with my Tribe as i told them he would be being booted and he is stiil in ~TS~

then i mailed clive , this is the mail .

240Volts on 13.04. at 16:24
hey clive , hows it going mate .

can i ask you to read this from serpico .

Paul, I never have and do not intend to start now telling you how to run your tribe, as far as I can see you are an effective fighting force and what is said in forums rarely has any affect on reality, Clive took your member in good faith not knowing any of this, if you want me to boot them I will, if you want me to stop taking them I will, but I would like you to pre-warn me so I can tell my lot not to take them in, I do not want your lot thinking they can fall out with you and still have sanctuary here. If you have members who genuinly leave then fine if they want to join us and you have no objections then I'll take them BUT NOT if it's gonna cause you and I probs

you have just recruited xXxPredatorxXx after leaving DRX .

He is being nobled by DRX , so please dismiss him .

please make sure he it not supported , he has connections with knk , and is a spy for them ,

he will be telling them everything in your forums .

he needs to be booted asap.

i hope you do this so problems between us do not start up .

Thanks Clive .

Paul .

============================================

if you read that mail , it is respectful and in no way being anything but nice .

he then deciced to make his move , a move that he has wanted a long time .

~TS~ is an allied Tribe with all my enemies ,

i did not allow them to join you to later turn against me .

where it went from there , was not down to me ,

but if he thinks he can talk to me and make posts like that about me and my tribe ,

and mail them and take members off me by threatening that unless they join they get attacked !

:S

i have had enough john ,

i have no probs with you , but i dont believe things can continue .

and unless you really reassure me it will not happen again ,

and dismiss predetor immediately ,

there is no point continueing mate .

that is your choice but my mind and the rest of the tribe , that also hate clive for what he has done ,

and hate predetor for stirring ,

they want him nobled John , and if that doesnt happen ,

their confidence and respect in you will have gone .

so i will not answe any other questions john ,

where it went was clives fault , and predetor gave him that opportunity .

i hope you see this John , as if not , then we will have no choice than to part mate .
[19/04/2011 17:43:46] 240Volts: i cant put the topics in the conf for you as dave cut off shared forum after i posted that no more posts were to be made until you returned .

even after locking the topics , predetor was given forum moderator privfs !!!!!

given them privs just so he could unlock topics !!!!

he was there 2 days and given forum prefs by clive just so he could stir it more !!!

clive is a [insert negative term here] , and a stirrer .
[19/04/2011 17:50:53 | Edited 17:54:36] 240Volts: what ever he says , he cannot explain this pathetic mail to all my members

and as it was , he actually poached at least 4 members using this threat !!!

Clive and predetor were both threatening my members that unless they joined by midnight ,

~TS~ were going to war with DRX tomorrow !!!!!!!!

he is a [insert generic insult here] , and a back stabbing [insert generic insult here] .
[19/04/2011 17:53:23] 240Volts: so as you can see mate , he has done damage to my tribe , and that is not the behaviour of an ally !!!

((*)) finished .
[19/04/2011 18:13:01] 240Volts: [18:10:04] Stefan|The Rover: I thought we were allied with TSUNAMI?

~TS~ are taking villas cos clive has said they can take what villas they want !!!

even now he is causing more probs with my tribe !!!
[19/04/2011 18:13:49] 240Volts: the noble agreements have been ignored the last few days !!!!

he is a big stirrer .
[19/04/2011 18:16:23] 240Volts: stef is a good duke , and a war general in 4 previous successful tribes in DE .net sites .

he has had enough of him .

~TS~ are a tribe of 240volts enemies !!! , and clive has made them all rear their ugly heads .
[19/04/2011 18:24:28] 240Volts:

~TS~ are a tribe of 240volts enemies !!!

and that is what the Tribe are saying , not me !
[19/04/2011 18:28:21 | Edited 18:28:42] 240Volts:

and they are waiting to see what happens now you have returned .

They want predetor John , and all dont care of out come ,

they want war to sort it out , they have all been pushed too far for him to remain .

they have made it all very clear , if he stays in ~TS~ , then you are not allies .

Allies should not recruit our enemies .

we were also nobling L~G , and then they joined ~TS~ ! .. so all the planned attacks had to be cancelled !

theres a lot more to this John ,

and predetor and clive are the cause !
[19/04/2011 18:30:00] 240Volts: ((*))

what are you thinking John , its completely different to what you have been told .

i know because you have a stirring liar there , and his name is clive .
[19/04/2011 22:49:13] Serpico: I have spoken at length with the council, they are all in agreement that Predator will remain in ~TS~ and I have no argument to give them, his account has been sat twice and there is no evidence, not that I would expect to find any if he was clever, to prove he is anything but an ordinary player.
The council are, to say the least, angry at some of the things you said in the forum, that forum has now been deleted so I cannot comment on it. Their response is that they would like a public apology from you which , as I said, I doubt they will see. This, again, leaves us in a stalemate, at least the tribe have listened to my calls for calm and will stand by the NAP. It appears everyones anger is pointed at you personally and not your tribe. I have stopped any derogatory comments being made about you publicly but that is as far as I can go as PM’s are not in my domain.
I haven’t a clue how we progress from here, any thoughts of war, from either side would be foolhardy as the only winners would be V or KnK , they would love to see us tear each other apart and then walk in to pick up the pieces. At this stage any input you have would be worth listening to.
[00:41:49] 240Volts: [11 April 2011 23:29] 240Volts:

<<< this is his last message to me ...

Your are by far the worse person I've met in my TW experience you have no clue how to run a tribe no tactics and only a noob attacks the way you do. You dictate your members it won't surprise me if they turn on you. Don't worry ur tribe wont last much and also you never played before if ur on the net you would have been destroyed long time ago this word is dead only a noob believes his done well compare to nothing there is not even a tribe here to test
now , has he just have left , no probs , he mails me this and mails all DRX members .

DRX members want him nobled , and i agree with them . they make the plans up and scout him

A BLATENT REFUGEE .

John , i skyped you on 11th April ....

[11 April 2011 23:29] 240Volts:

<<< havent asked before mate , but i want predator booted .

Thanks .
i then asked again at 23:30 ....

[11/04/2011 23:30:44] 240Volts: i am sure he has connections in knk , and tells them whats going on .

he moaned about everything , the tribe were mailing me telling me to boot him !

please boot him mate , he is being nuked and nobled .

Thanks again .

the next thing is , he joins TS !!!! , and he has already been scouted and pland are being made by the Tribe to noble him .

he joins TS to get away from being attacked .

A BLATENT REFUGEE

i then asked again on the 12th ....

Good morning mate one of the council members will send you a mail about the claim you have. i told him your on the phone and couldnt do it but now you can so he will ask you to remove it as we are allies. also you may speak to him about joining if you want later. TS are sending support in both villages atm to avoid confortation. hope your well mate

he is causing problems with my Tribe as i told them he would be being booted and he is stiil in ~TS~

John , on 13th april i skyped you this ...

[13 April 2011 18:21] 240Volts:

<<< he is being nobled John , please boot him soonest mate .

Versengetorix is a [insert generic insult here] , i have had enough of him .

he is awkward and causes problems between our tribes .

he has not got a clue what he is doing , if he did , he would not behave the way he has .

i have forwarded you my mail to him .
and this was asked before he joined ( ran to ) TS , he only joined TS because he knew you were an ally .

so , i asked you to boot him , as i always have a choice before any member leaves DRX and joins you for safe refuge .

so when i asked you to boot him , he was not in TS ,

and your words to me were ....

[05/04/2011 21:40:13] Serpico: Paul, I never have and do not intend to start now telling you how to run your tribe, as far as I can see you are an effective fighting force and what is said in forums rarely has any affect on reality, Clive took your member in good faith not knowing any of this, if you want me to boot them I will, if you want me to stop taking them I will, but I would like you to pre-warn me so I can tell my lot not to take them in, I do not want your lot thinking they can fall out with you and still have sanctuary here. If you have members who genuinly leave then fine if they want to join us and you have no objections then I'll take them BUT NOT if it's gonna cause you and I probs

now , as i see it , i asked for him to be booted 2 days before he joined your ribe .

after no reply , as you had gone to hospital , i mailed clive this ....

[19/04/2011 17:34:40] 240Volts: i have ?

john , i have the forum topics for you to read .

i was not even there for 5 hours !

it all kicked off cos of clive , he is just a complete [insert generic insult here] !

and i bet if you check what ever posts have been made in your forum ,

predetor and clive were the main stirrers .

had clive just dismissed predetor none of this would have started .

he wanted confrontation from the start .

what ever happened after that was not down to me , but him .

he did nothing but turn everything around , and refused to kick predetor .

and is you check my messages

[11/04/2011 23:29:05] 240Volts: havent asked before mate , but i want predator booted .

Thanks .

then i mailed clive , this is the mail .

240Volts on 13.04. at 16:24
hey clive , hows it going mate .

can i ask you to read this from serpico .

Paul, I never have and do not intend to start now telling you how to run your tribe, as far as I can see you are an effective fighting force and what is said in forums rarely has any affect on reality, Clive took your member in good faith not knowing any of this, if you want me to boot them I will, if you want me to stop taking them I will, but I would like you to pre-warn me so I can tell my lot not to take them in, I do not want your lot thinking they can fall out with you and still have sanctuary here. If you have members who genuinly leave then fine if they want to join us and you have no objections then I'll take them BUT NOT if it's gonna cause you and I probs

you have just recruited xXxPredatorxXx after leaving DRX .

He is being nobled by DRX , so please dismiss him .

please make sure he it not supported , he has connections with knk , and is a spy for them ,

he will be telling them everything in your forums .

he needs to be booted asap.

i hope you do this so problems between us do not start up .

Thanks Clive .

Paul .

============================================

if you read that mail , it is respectful and in no way being anything but nice .

he then deciced to make his move , a move that he has wanted a long time .

~TS~ is an allied Tribe with all my enemies ,

i did not allow them to join you to later turn against me .

where it went from there , was not down to me ,

but if he thinks he can talk to me and make posts like that about me and my tribe ,

and mail them and take members off me by threatening that unless they join they get attacked !

:S

i have had enough john ,

i have no probs with you , but i dont believe things can continue .

and unless you really reassure me it will not happen again ,

and dismiss predetor immediately ,

there is no point continueing mate .

that is your choice but my mind and the rest of the tribe , that also hate clive for what he has done ,

and hate predetor for stirring ,

they want him nobled John , and if that doesnt happen ,

their confidence and respect in you will have gone .

so i will not answe any other questions john ,

where it went was clives fault , and predetor gave him that opportunity .

i hope you see this John , as if not , then we will have no choice than to part mate .
[00:44:55] 240Volts: Sorry john , but the bottom line is DRX are fed up of my/our enemies joining TS and pedetor is the last straw .

If he remains in TS , then we are no longer allies .

We will not continue to be treated by our allies like this

not to mention the threats of war ,

or predetor mailing threatening members .

Sorry John ,

predetor is botted or we are no longer allies ,

and i would expect my tribe to be at war with TS within days .

anf that is not my choice that is theres !
[00:45:16] 240Volts: ((*)) over to you john .
[00:49:18] 240Volts: The council are, to say the least, angry at some of the things you said in the forum, that forum has now been deleted so I cannot comment on it.
i have them , and can send them to a shared forum for you .

you will see that i was not there for 5 hours .,

when i did return , i made one post , and it is all there for you to see for yourself .
[00:49:34] 240Volts: ((*)) over to you john
[00:50:58] 240Volts: andd this is what i posted ...
[00:51:04] 240Volts: I have just got in and will tell you all this ....

EVERY MEMBER THAT LEFT DRX AND WENT TO ~TS~

WENT THERE WITH MY BLESSING .

IF I SAID NO , SERPICO WOULD NOT HAVE KEPT YOU !

AND THAT GOES FOR EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU WHO LEFT DRX

i only had to say no to any of you who moved to ~TS~ and not one of you would have got in ~TS~

SERPICO RUNS ~TS~ NOT ANY OR ALL OF YOU

Read this ... VERY CAREFULLY !

So , Dave , Please dismiss xXxPredatorxXx as he is being internally noblede ny DRX

Now , Serpico has gone away for a few days , and those that want to cause problems have raised your heads . You only have to read these Topics to know who they are , and i am honest when i say , i havent read one of them .

Serpico runs ~TS~ , END OF !

Serpico , if he was here would have booted xXxPredatorxXx as soon as i asked him to , which was as soon as he joined ~TS~ .

NOW , after reading this , i hope that you all come to your senses and settle back down .

Serpico will boot him before he even talks to any of you because i have asked him to , and whether you like it or not , that it the way it is . That is the way it has always been , and that will be how it will always be in the future .

ALL EX DRX MEMBERS ARE IN ~TS~ ONLY BECAUSE I SAID IT WAS OK

I have finished , i am locking this and every other topic in this Forum , and when Serpico gets back , he will sort all of you that have anything to say . There will be no more discussions till he gets back .
[00:53:05] 240Volts: The council are, to say the least, angry at some of the things you said in the forum, that forum has now been deleted so I cannot comment on it.
[00:53:18] 240Volts: something does not tally !!!
[00:53:35] 240Volts: thats all i said !!!
[00:54:25] 240Volts: and i have all the topics john , so you can see them for yourself .
[00:54:37] 240Volts: i made no comments !!!
[00:57:08] 240Volts: if they said anything other than that .... THEY ARE LIARS !
[00:57:59] 240Volts: and i and the tribe have them all here and they all see them as well .
[01:02:33] 240Volts: bottom line john ,

DRX do not want to be allies with TS if they take our members when they leave

they have had enough .

if predetor is not booted , we will have no ally or nap .

DRX members do not want an ally that behaves like that .

and predetor is the last straw .

its the bottom line john .

boot him or drop all relationships , DRX members have lost their trust in you if he stays .
[01:02:35] Serpico: Paul, had I been here this would not have got this far and Pred would have been booted, I wasn't and they have! so we are at a point where neither of us can find a middle-ground. I know how your lot must be feeling about war I had to stamp all over my lot to quell all the talk of it hence the immediate request for a NAP. If your lot feel so strongly about it and we cannot avert it then we can, at least, be civil about it. We are currently heavily supporting Jimmy Big Balls against an attack fron V that lands this afternoon, after that if you give us time to recall our troops we can set a date to drop the NAPand give it 24 hours after that before we allow them to rip each other to pieces, I can hold my lot back for as long as I want but if your lot are eager shall we say Sunday midday before we declare?
[01:07:14] 240Volts: boot him or drop all relationships , DRX members have lost their trust in you if he stays .

i need to know now john , no set dates ,

i go back and tell them he has been booted or we drop all relations .

DRX do not want an Ally that treats them like that .

and unless i do that , i will also lose their trust .

i put this off till you returned ,

now you have returned they want an answer .

predetor booted or drop everything .

they dont trust what you say anymore john ,

you said any member that left us would not be accepted by you !

you said it to me and my tribe john ,

now you are going back on it . and i cant do nothing about it !
[01:11:22] 240Volts: this is something you have to tell your tribe .

[01:53:30] Serpico: g'night mate

DeletedUser

The final Part

it is not up to me john , it is your words that DRX quote .
[01:15:53 | Edited 01:16:50] 240Volts: John , i have had enough of this , if you noticed i am in DRX~53 , the rest of the Tribe are in DRX .

if this is not sorted by you , and that means telling your tribe he is being booted , i am not interested in this world anymore .

i will leave this world , and go and play my last game somewhere else .

i have already told this to my members ,

and they have said they will quit as well and come to the world that i join and play there .

i can be doing with it no more , either TS know who is in charge , or i finish .

and i will do that tonight and say my good byes .
[01:16:26] 240Volts: this isnt about me , or you , its about what you said to DRX about members leaving us .
[01:17:47] 240Volts: and clive should have respected what you said , AND HE DIDNT !! .. HE DID THE OPPOSITE !
[01:18:03] Serpico: Paul, if I had to question the decisions of my council or risk upsetting another tribes members I would choose the latter, the arrangement we had was between us, they were not aware of it and I cannot blame them for that, what your members think of me personally is irrelivent and of little influence. We both know what the consequences of a war will will be, the only winners will be V and KnK but that is the nature of this game. I have no personal feelings either way, this is a game and not a real life tragedy, we will both come through this no matter what happens, besides both tribes could do with their heads banging together!
[01:18:39] 240Volts: he is your problem , and yours alone , all of this is due to him not respecting your words .
[01:19:36] 240Volts: this isnt about me , or you , its about what you said to DRX about members leaving us .

and clive should have respected what you said , AND HE DIDNT !! .. HE DID THE OPPOSITE !
[01:19:59] 240Volts: and loved every minute of it
[01:20:05] 240Volts: threatening my members
[01:20:14] 240Volts: taking my members
[01:20:36] 240Volts: posting every member , telling them to join or be attacked in 24 hours !
[01:20:46] 240Volts: predetor doing the same
[01:21:00] 240Volts: all these things , and he still keeps predetor !!
[01:21:06] 240Volts: HE SHOULD BE BOOTED
[01:21:35] 240Volts: council members who behave like that should not be on the council !
[01:22:11] Serpico: I do not want to see you leave the game over something like this, hell we're playing a game...it's the nature of the beast....we're supposed to enjoy it!
[01:27:03 | Edited 01:27:52] 240Volts: not with players who you have and SIDE WITH THEM !

he has done to much damage to the tribe john , and i dont want anything to do with it , thats why i am quitting .

i do not enjoy seeing allies act like him , and nor do DRX .

you expect me to carry on after this , i have an ally tribe with 20 personal members that want war with me .

i have had the tribe tell me this since the start , i have had enough .

i cannot stay after this john , my respect like yours will be gone .

they expect me to make you hold your word or declare war on you for going back on an agreement .

agreements that i have always stood by you in the past .

now it is your turn John , you decide .
[01:28:15] 240Volts: and i said there would be no war !

i was wrong again !
[01:29:29] 240Volts: they even told me to contact KNK and ask if the best players could get invites !
[01:31:56] 240Volts: and that is what they will do , all who can that stay will ask to join KNK ,

though i dont think the ones who leave will be that good , maybe 10 left here .!

i will pass the Tribe over to who ever wants to stay and fight ,

i will move on tomorrow with the ones who are loyal to me and want to play alonfside me in another world .

i will have it all dome and dusted by tomorrow evening .
[01:33:58] Serpico: Lets get this straight, we are not the ones offering war, we are only responding to your words of war, why would we still be supporting your players if we thought of you as enemies. The only person people are upset with is you personally and that I can keep in check, I agree there are people in TS who dislike you but they do not voice that distaste to me because they know I will not accept it, you and your tribe have been good allies and I respect all of you for that
[01:38:36 | Edited 01:39:29] 240Volts: either DRX and ~TS~ realise what we say goes , or that will be the end djohn .

they have seen you be told what to do by clive ,

and they didnt want to see that !

they wanted you to come back and tell him he was wrong to do what he did .

That isnt happoening john ,

and the tribe now see you in a different light ,

Serpico does not run ~TS~ , they tell him what to do !

and that is how they and i see it john .

you are no longer in charge of ~TS~ .... they are !

and i dont like the sound of that no more than them , but as you can see , they are right .

and i dont like to say it John ,

but you no longer run ~TS~ , they do .
[01:41:22] Serpico: oh dear Paul if I worried about what people thoght about me I'd have curled up and died years ago! [insert generic insult here] 'em let them think what they like!
[01:42:01] 240Volts: or you would have told them they sholdnt have recruited predetor .

and that is what itcomes down to .

they see clive telling you what to do or lump it , otherwise you would have told him he was wrong to invite him .
[01:42:28] 240Volts: and dismissed him !
[01:45:11] Serpico: The simple answer to that is that I run this tribe and I decide who is booted and who isn't, Clive was not aware of our agreement therefore has done nothing wrong, if your lot want a whipping boy then tell them I'll be it but they have no say in my tribal affairs
[01:46:38] 240Volts: i will finish here john and say this to you .

when the time comes you will see where predetor ends up , and this was all caused by him , and then clive backing him up .

he has ruined this relationship , and DRX see it as exactly that .

predetor and clive , teo back stabbing liars who threatened my tribe and they got away with it .

thats what the members dont like , but you have sided with him , and kept predetor .

thats it mate , i am off to bed .

i will mail you before i leave tomorow .
[01:48:15] Serpico: The bottom line is this...neither Clive or Pred will be booted...end of....If you leave the tribe as you say I will be the first to offer the new leader an alliance....take that to them, if they do not like it and want a war then fine, we'll have one.
[01:52:19 | Edited 01:53:27] 240Volts: [00:51] 240Volts:

<<< Paul, I never have and do not intend to start now telling you how to run your tribe, as far as I can see you are an effective fighting force and what is said in forums rarely has any affect on reality, Clive took your member in good faith not knowing any of this, if you want me to boot them I will, if you want me to stop taking them I will, but I would like you to pre-warn me so I can tell my lot not to take them in, I do not want your lot thinking they can fall out with you and still have sanctuary here. If you have members who genuinly leave then fine if they want to join us and you have no objections then I'll take them BUT NOT if it's gonna cause you and I probs
it says it all there john , but you have gone against your words what you said .

whether you see it as telling me or my tribe , you have gone against your words .

i cant get you out of that , only you can .

i had my trust in you , that when you returned you would dismiss him .

i have now been proved wrong to my tribe , and let down by my friend .

now , i am not going to enjoy playing here anymore , so tomorrow , i will find wou who is coming with me , and who is staying .

i will make a post and forward it to you .

it will be up to whoever is left to arrange things from then , if you ally or not , i leave up to them who stay .

catch you tomorrow John , thanks for the chat , we tried .

DeletedUser

Is till dont get it can we get some KnK members here to provide something that says im a spy or that i work with them, And another thing were on earth did he hear i was actually offered privilages to run the forum. I was never given any privilage or whatsoever. If Volt was smart and though of his tribe he would have said yes predator join than left the tribe whatever let him be. I didnt do anything to him why couldnt he leave me in peace. All he wanted was to get his own way and thats what he did. His off now. He chatting so much crap about me and clive and making accusations without even having a clue.

DeletedUser6960

xXxPredatorxXx as far is i know you were never known to any of the KnK leadership or council!

DeletedUser6603

I can confirm that - I have absolutely no idea who you are Predator....

I have to say, this thread was a very hard read, and the vast majority of that is because of 240volts ramblings. I do not understand why the DrX members follow him so blindly, everything ive seen only points to the guy not having a clue how to run a tribe!

DeletedUser

I can confirm that - I have absolutely no idea who you are Predator....

I have to say, this thread was a very hard read, and the vast majority of that is because of 240volts ramblings. I do not understand why the DrX members follow him so blindly, everything ive seen only points to the guy not having a clue how to run a tribe!

Thank goodness for that finally. i dont even know you guys and i already like you. I hope drx members see what a noob he is now

DeletedUser

I think it had something to do with the ram attack i sent at 240volts it clearly unnerved him as this all happened the next day lol

DeletedUser

There's 1 thing I'd like to add though, the fate would've been the same. Tribe disband due to this happening or tribe disband because of loosing to KnK.

That's probably the upcoming fate of TS maybe?

DeletedUser

This was a good read.

I'm glad more people realised what a clown 240volts is. I had hoped they would.

I like how Predator said "We were subjects to do as he says build what he says fight as he says, in my opinion we should have passed all accounts to him to play." - it's funny because 240volts actually has multiple accounts in the tribe. He has proven this. It's how he grows as fast as he does.

So, even if "240volts" is gone, that doesn't mean his other accounts will be.

To be fair, Predator wasn't always the most diplomatic of players either. But 240volts said to him right at the start "The way you're going, I can't see you lasting here" - just because he asked about kicking and farming inactives in his area (a result of mass-recruiting)

One of his rant mails told us we were free to move to Tsunami if we wanted. Obviously that's only when he deems it acceptable.

Anyway, thanks for the laughs, and for allowing me to take pleasure in the fact that he failed like I knew he would.

DeletedUser

Was a shame to see the work put in to DrX to be thrown away and have so many quit over this, silly as were some great people in that tribe, and know they have quit or dispersed :(

DeletedUser

Was a shame to see the work put in to DrX to be thrown away and have so many quit over this, silly as were some great people in that tribe, and know they have quit or dispersed :(

Agreed. There were some great players there. Volts claims he left to help them, but he's just a coward. A leader doesn't 'leave' to help people. He left because he failed, and had no way out. No next move. He wasn't leaving safe in the knowledge that he was helping the tribe - he was leaving, safe in the knowledge that he was abandoning all responsibility.

If anything he said about players 'following' him to his next world is true, I'd be very surprised, and I'd feel sorry for those players wasting even more game time on poor leadership.

But, as Serpico rightly put it, it's just a game - not a real life tragedy.

But in the context of the game.... "lol @ 240volts" :lol:

DeletedUser

i am still surprised so many people quit :(

they would have still had fun even if they were not in DrX