Story Of TIR

DeletedUser7431

Matt.

Stop begging SAS, WG and probably even SYN to not gangbang TIR. It's getting old and boring and you have yourself to blame. You try and manipulate everyone but all you are is a failure who brings the name down. Your underhand tactics are ridiculous.

Again, if I were in TIR I'd be wanting Matt gone. Then maybe, maybe things would work out differently.

FYI, everything you say in Skype will be leaked here. So watch this space.

DeletedUser

looks like the little baby cant handle the pressure to me go cry to somebody who gives a monkeys and TIR is run fine by mat in my eyes

DeletedUser9659

Wow, some child is sad that his tribe has no hope of winning a war.... shame he/she isn't as good with words and diplomacy (your so called underhand tactics) as Matt. PS, the tribe isn't run by Matt alone. You forget he is not the only instigator in the tribe's success. So, there's your homework.

DeletedUser11036

Wow, some child is sad that his tribe has no hope of winning a war.... shame he/she isn't as good with words and diplomacy (your so called underhand tactics) as Matt. PS, the tribe isn't run by Matt alone. You forget he is not the only instigator in the tribe's success. So, there's your homework.

You like to start replies in the third person? Unique.

DeletedUser9659

Unique is what many would call me ;) Insande would probably come under that too, as well as any other syonyms you can think of!

DeletedUser

Matt.

Stop begging SAS, WG and probably even SYN to not gangbang TIR. It's getting old and boring and you have yourself to blame. You try and manipulate everyone but all you are is a failure who brings the name down. Your underhand tactics are ridiculous.

Again, if I were in TIR I'd be wanting Matt gone. Then maybe, maybe things would work out differently.

FYI, everything you say in Skype will be leaked here. So watch this space.

Ok this is "modernaladdin" using Chaz account. I'm not registered in the external forum because I don't use it but I view it from time to time, and once I saw this post I said to myself I have to reply and this is my first (and maybe last) post in this forum.

With all respect to all tribe leaders I played with, Matt is one of those few that I adore and fully respect. And you know why, because simply he has high values and ETHICS.

If you talk about Matt tricky ways, then I agree yes he has tricky ways. But tricky ways to play the game and win the war, tricky ways that show skills and smartness not tricky ways in stabbing people in their back. Matt never stands next to you and then stab you from behind. There's a huge difference between being smart and know how to use tricks to play the game and between being a lier and cheater.

Matt was the only person who stood next to me during my story with DEATH. The story that many of you know, when DEATH through me alone in cold and wanted to noble me just because 2 of their old friends didn't like me. And why they didn't like me, because simply I was following the tribe rules and active more than them. And that doesn't help them as they were enjoying their freedom overcoming the rules because they are friends with the Duke.
This is a true story and it was proven with mails and I'm not saying any shit here. At that time Matt and TIR council was the only tribe that stood next to me, even my old friends in BOGOF didn't want to interfere (keeping in mind that they could have forced DEATH to stop what they are doing).

Now was that an ethical thing DEATH doing, was BOGOF helping in order to be fair to people? The answer is NO.

So who helped and stood next to me? It is TIR, it is the BEST tribe in this world. And I don't care if that was part of their plan or it worked in their benefit but for me they stood next to me and helped me and gave me my rights. Today where is DEATH and those 2 DEATH members who were the reason for this issue? They are all gone, and this is just JUSTICE. While I'm ranked 15 in the world and doing pretty good. This is because I'm with TIR and we know how to play the game.

I know lot of people will read this and say this is waste, or some people would say Matt asked me to do this, or or or...etc.
The reality I wrote this myself and I mean all what I wrote. Those who are clean will understand what I say here, and those who use their "tricky" ways of cheating and lying will not like it.

I have no objective of writing this except to open people's eyes about who Matt is and who TIR is.

Last I want to say, if you didn't play in TIR then you didn't play w11 yet (even if you win the game). Because the game with TIR is totally different and yes we all want to win, but more important than welling is the experience itself and the enjoyment when you play the game. And I can bit there's no experience like playing in TIR.

My best wishes to all players and especially to those who like to play a fair game.

"modernaladdin"

P.S. please note that I will not write anything and any reply addressed to me I will not answer (with all respect to everyone) as I don't have an account in the external forum.

DeletedUser11193

First of all this is my first time on these forums, just read through them to see what everyones saying and I had to throw my 2 pence in..
I have never been on a world full of back stabbers an snidey fookers... but from what I know of Matt from speaking with him these past weeks and what I hear, most of what modern aladdin says seems pretty right...
as for anyone and member of syn familly inparticular can say that another tribe runs from tribe to tribe for protection... thats all you lot have done since I have been on this world, Grawler an his bitch worm there way into tribes diplomacy an cause problems, they are spineless, they wouldnt come for us when 3 of there tribes was double the size of us, they tries to get our allies and other tribes gand=g bang us... which he has failed numerous times.... these lot wouldnt know loyalty if it smacked them in the face...
I am just glad they have gave up tryin to talk us round now cause it was pretty pathetic... but no doubt in the future they will break other plans up with there lies an minipulations because thats alls they can do to survive... reminds me a little bit of a cockroach hahahaha

DeletedUser11193

and as for underlined tactics ferocious, wasnt you the clown who was tryin to plant them selves over here? another one of grawlers bitches... does ur bum hurt at night?

DeletedUser9659

I belive Ferocious may need some aloe vera for that burn Smiggerd!

DeletedUser

I'm sure TIR would've embraced a gangbang, in any case. :p

And for the few days I spent with TIR, I never had negative views on the leadership or the way it worked.

DeletedUser

and as for underlined tactics ferocious, wasnt you the clown who was tryin to plant them selves over here? another one of grawlers bitches... does ur bum hurt at night?

Wow, where did the random hate from me come from?

Fyi, that's FerociousTW I'm assuming your referring to, this is "Ferocious".

Furthermore, sexual references? Pahaha, I didn't know you knew what that was, dual screen with your left hand this evening then Smig?

PS, I can handle the hate. You seem like nothing but a chav so it doesn't bother me, we're in two different working classes. Enjoy your council estate, trolley boy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9933

challenge-won-meme-generator-i-have-the-strangest-boner-right-now-095f33.jpg

DeletedUser

Not sure if going with the meme, or conveying genuine message...

DeletedUser

Just to set the story straight reference Modern Alladin and his split from death. he used some fairly confusing nobling rules that were current in Death at the time to pinch a couple of claims from myself and another player. He followed that up with telleing the EX Duke that they had not done as much as he had for Death. He accused me of much worse. At the same time he is pleading innocence with the council but the truth will out and it did. Yes, he broke no rules, but he acted in a dubious manner and treat tribe mates in a way that left a bad taste in the mouth. I decided i could not be in the same tribe as "the snake" and left to join Bogof.

He was kicked and the rest is history, Rl decided I no longer play, nowt to do with how active he is etc, yawn, I wouldn't trust MA as far as you can throw him, so he may well be Matt's right hand man being as how they stood by him, probably a good while before he left I should expect.

Trust him at your peril, same for TIR tbh

DeletedUser

Just to set the story straight reference Modern Alladin and his split from death. he used some fairly confusing nobling rules that were current in Death at the time to pinch a couple of claims from myself and another player. He followed that up with telleing the EX Duke that they had not done as much as he had for Death. He accused me of much worse. At the same time he is pleading innocence with the council but the truth will out and it did. Yes, he broke no rules, but he acted in a dubious manner and treat tribe mates in a way that left a bad taste in the mouth. I decided i could not be in the same tribe as "the snake" and left to join Bogof.

True to the letter.