Strider on the run

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5934

Yepp, as the subtitle says =). Strider, also known as Aragorn in the LOTR movies, is on the run again. This time hiding under his nick as Vidvandre. Vidvandre is a name of an famous fantasy person, also well known as strider in english. Althought its Norwegian, hehe =9. So, if you've thought so far, i'm also a norwegian (suprise, eh?). Anyways - I've joined W3 to see if there are anyone that are able to challange me to an fight. Its kind of silent on the Norwegian servers, so lets hope its more action here. On the .no I'm kind of known, but not for everyone. I've been ranked one some times, but thats just when I got holidays (playing too much all the time, but not only TW of course).

I dont know for how long I will play this server, but I guess i'll reach at least 50k and destroy everyone in my 15X15 before I'm going on. Anyone that wants to help me with ress, are welcome to send =). I dont want any troops. If i'm getting attacked, I want to defend my self and earn my own ODD, not getting protected by others. I know the server is pretty far out in the game already, but its not illegal giving it an try to turn one of the fronts in north around a little =). The reason for why I'm writing this is to, um, giving you something to read on this evening. I bet that many of you guys (and girls) are still awake, hehe. Anyhow, it will he fun playing with, and against you guys. Maybe a bit irritating that I'm 1 hour later than you, but thats just positive so I can do some nobling at night time (that means almost early morning for you).

I'm searching also searching a tribe with grown up leaders. Tribes with "young" lead are, as often, very bad. But maybe I could give them a try aswell, if I got no other option. My position is in a northern spot of k34. Not much that is happening around here, but I'll fix it in some weeks :). Send PM to me on the server for contact about joining and information about me. Dont like hanging around on the forum telling wich underpants I use each day :geek:. Well, sleep well and save your power so you're able to hold me back in some weeks from now on =).

Best Regards
Vidvandre

Status
Not open for further replies.