Suck on them Apples! :D

DeletedUser

Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls...

Cast your mind back a few hundred years... before the industrial revolution, further back than the Victorians and even before the Romans. I want you to imagine the bronze era in all it's glory. Imagine the rippling muscles, the glistening sweat, the bareback riding... the ummm... umm... oh God, this is awkward. Sorry, I got a little carried away.

Anyway! This story of ours starts in a little corner of the world. I suppose geologically speaking, we could liken it to Australia (did Australia even get to be part of the bronze age?). Thriving cities lay all along the coast with their back to the harsh, wilderness of the desert.

In one such city, there lived a group of nomads known as WAY. They were a peaceful community, one that was content to eat their own and grow wealthy spiritually rather than commercially.

One day however, something changed. Something so mighty, so... divine that it made the whole world stop and take note of the tiny nomad tribe. That's right ladies and gentleman... Apollo had chosen them.

(Hey... it was the logical choice for a God. Australia is sunny, Apollo's a tad wacky and most importantly, I can use brushes on photoshop that are round like the sun.)

Below I have reconstructed what I can only refer as the events that followed after Apollo had made his mark...

uk93.gif

As a prophet of the Sun God himself, I have been instructed to inform you that from here on in, the nomadic tribe WAY shall be feeding on the remains of the Suck family. Should any be given refuge in a town that isn't blessed by the sun God himself, more deaths will follow.

To sum up the last few paragraphs... "Hello, we're WAY."

To make this even more fun and to pretend I meant for there to be mistakes in this most illustrious piece of pnp, we're going to play spot the errors. I've noted two so far, first to spot them both get's a free chicken sent via Royal mail. First class of course.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: WAY
Side 2:
Tribes: SuCk, SuCkII

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 8
Difference: 4

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 0
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 28,306
Side 2: 6,773
Difference: 21,533

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,848
Side 2: 0
Difference: 4,848

chart

Hopefully these will start to improve within the next few days =D

DeletedUser

This is a pretty awesome gif

Thank you, it's pretty amazing what you can do after a drink :icon_redface:

The only problem is that I didn't save it in a layered form so I couldn't go back and correct the spelling mistakes.

Edit: Seems like I got my facts wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6857

Awsome gif, watched it many times, well done.

Anyway latest stats

Side 1:
Tribes: WAY
Side 2:
Tribes: SuCk, SuCkII
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers:
Side 1: 82
Side 2: 72
Difference: 10
chart

Total conquers against opposite side: