Suit Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser11706

If someone want to join my tribe suit up, send me a PM in-game, if u are p12 or noob don't send i will do you veeeryy angry..

//Monster

DeletedUser9598

There will only ever be 1 SuitUp and that was the team of pure quality on .net 66

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Considering I was a duke in SuitUp, I'd suggest picking another name unless you want me to make it my goal to rim you on uk15.

DeletedUser11450

There is also SuitUp members around too. o:

And liar Nauz.

DeletedUser11706

Considering I was a duke in SuitUp, I'd suggest picking another name unless you want me to make it my goal to rim you on uk15.

U can try, i snipe u, i sit 24/7 and i have never been noble so fun for you to try =)

DeletedUser11706

But shut up plz, if u not want to join don't spam hear boy..

Nauzhror

Reaction score
But shut up plz, if u not want to join don't spam hear boy..

You don't tell me to shut up.

You certainly don't call me boy.

Is that understood?

U can try, i snipe u, i sit 24/7 and i have never been noble so fun for you to try =)

If you were half as good as you think you are you wouldn't be leeching tribe names off your superiors.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11706

You don't tell me to shut up.

You certainly don't call me boy.

Is that understood?

If you were half as good as you think you are you wouldn't be leeching tribe names off your superiors.

I call my tribe what i want, if u have problems with i K, but it's u as got problems if u don't shut up..

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I call my tribe what i want, if u have problems with i K, but it's u as got problems if u don't shut up..

Yes, you can call your tribe what you want.

Unfortunately for you, I'm generally considered this server's most widely respected player. Refusing to change your tribe name when I request you to is a good way to reduce the odds of anyone decent joining your tribe. It's also a good way to get yourself rimmed.

DeletedUser11706

Yes, you can call your tribe what you want.

Unfortunately for you, I'm generally considered this server's most widely respected player. Refusing to change your tribe name when I request you to is a good way to reduce the odds of anyone decent joining your tribe. It's also a good way to get yourself rimmed.

If u are the boss am gonna change it...

DeletedUser4083

Considering that there are several of us from SuitUp here, if you do remain with that name then you had better do well.

Back on topic now guys, this thread has been created for recruitment purposes only. If you want to carry on this convo over the name, then take it to PM or Skype.

DeletedUser11706

Well, because people want a match m´the name is now Germany SkillZ i hope i got much enemys and allied.

Status
Not open for further replies.