Suit Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8195

I don't know who either of these players are, but this is the cutest thing I've seen in the last hour. (was gonna say day, but saw a really cute pug earlier... Pug > you two.

DeletedUser

MonsterEnergy, your name already show your skill....
Go to play other servers, which are full of noobs...
/Robin

DeletedUser11475

Liar? Care to clarify?

I was most certainly a duke in SuitUp along with LA and Less Enthusiastic.

I don't remember you being an official duke oO I just remember you having privs for an inexplicable reason:p

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I don't know who either of these players are, but this is the cutest thing I've seen in the last hour. (was gonna say day, but saw a really cute pug earlier... Pug > you two.

You don't know who I am? I find that hard to believe since I moderated the forums of several worlds you've played on. (I assume you meant me as one of the two players anyway).

I don't remember you being an official duke oO I just remember you having privs for an inexplicable reason:p

I'm not sure how Duke can refer to anything other than Duke privileges. As such I'm not sure how one can be an "official" duke, if they have privileges they're a duke, if they don't they're not.

DeletedUser8195

You don't know who I am? I find that hard to believe since I moderated the forums of several worlds you've played on. (I assume you meant me as one of the two players anyway).

What was your name and on what world?

DeletedUser4083

Last time. Take the off-topic stuff to PM or skype, this thread is for recruitment.

DeletedUser4083

If that is the case then I shall close this thread. If the OP says otherwise then they can mail me and I will happily re-open it for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.