Should noble costs be reduced?

No, leave it as is - 32.05%

Yes by 10% - 25%

Yes by a one off 50% - 42.95%

Should the win conditions be lowered?

No, leave it at 99% - 50%

Yes, lower it to 80% - 20.63%

Yes, lower it t 70% - 29.38%

So a clear win for the reduction of noble costs to 50%, when can we expect the vote of the worlds community to be implemented?

A clear no for the change of win conditions, obviously will not be changing!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yes a big win for the noble reduction.
also over 50% wanting win conditions changed.
They should now do a vote on win conditions with just 2 options.

DeletedUser12641

although i would love to see a change especially in coin reductions,
we cant moan or keep on at the mods too much,
1] because we knew at the start of this world what the win conditions were, so i feel its like playing sport you dont change the rules half way through [ although i bet someone will bring up cricket lmao]

this is a hobby of mine so for me if this world goes on for 20 years least i dont have to start from scratch again and try and keep up with the farming berserkers lol

DeletedUser7547

Sorry, but I disagree totally with you. We are not moaning, or getting at the mods at all. In fact I have posted a very reasonable question due to the total silence on the survey results.

The INNO team posted the survey asking what people want, I am totally happy to abide by the results as you say, we knew the win conditions when we started, and I am happy to run with them or I would not have joined the world.

What I am unhappy at, is the mods making a survey suggesting a change, the world voting for a change (in noble costs only) then the same mods ignoring the vote results.

That is abysmal customer service, and frankly insulting that they suggest a change, the paying customers state what they want - then they ignore us.

DeletedUser

I have removed auto renew on my premium services i use on Tribal Wars World 16, As a player who pays to play and mine and many others needs are not been met then i refuse to put anymore money into this world.

World 16 has already outlast a couple of other worlds started a long time after it, The fact its remaining 99% world dominance for the win doesnt bother me as AFA/AFA-A will win the world anyway. Its just a case of how many people you will have at the end of the world as it will get even more tedious than it is now with the ammount of farming needed to be done to get half a nobleman.

Kind Regards
Spurs All The Way.
Duke of A.F.A
All round nice guy
loves peanut butter.

DeletedUser2178

I too will buy no more premium points on this world until the cost of coins and nobles have been reduced by 50%, spending hrs a day farming to be awarded with a couple of nobles!

Rebuilding troops is hard enough without having to half the resource on coins.

Kriz

DeletedUser7547

I echo the above comments.

I have no issue with the worlds win conditions, but to set a survey, without setting customers expectations of what will happen after the survey is very poor.

INNO Games did not set the customer expectations of what would happen after the survey finished, and in the absence of that expectation setting it is perfectly reasonable, and logical for the customers to expect the winning results (i.e. in this case the noble costs) to be changed.

Refusing to implement the change, and even worse, refusing to respond to questions logged via the ticket system about the survey is not only arrogant, but terrible customer service, and puts the lie to the claims you have made in the 'clarifying our intentions' post here - http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?24053-Clarifying-Our-Intentions-feedback

You do not check your spellings, you do not check your posts make sense, you refuse to implement survey winning changes, you refuse to conduct basic customer service.

Now please justify why I should spend another penny on this company? - because at the moment, its like spending fools gold.

DeletedUser12491

well the horse are happy with the poll results, :)

I am sure tw will do as the poll results asked for ,as that's the right thing to do,.

at least it was not a fix ,so well done tw for that

DeletedUser12641

no i havnt whats that
are you on world 16 if so what account

DeletedUser2178

Tribal Wars teamon 22.09. at 10:43
With regard to the recent survey on UK16, the cost of coins will be reduced by 50% at 8am (approx) on Wednesday 24th September.

Still waiting.....

DeletedUser

I fully understand this has happened in world 16. But again last post was over 9 hours ago so a simple external post saying it has happened as you have done on many worlds past (shocking external W16 TW )

Informs your TW community (not hard) many read who do not play but could come back>>>> you want active accounts and worlds. So when external forums are used.You ignore unless someone uses offensive speech.

I will be honest unless a mod replys next 24 hours if not expect rude words just to make a point

DeletedUser13101

Anyone mad enough to still play w16 should be given a medal. Most irritating world I have ever played - FEI I no longer play w16 so don't get any ideas :icon_biggrin:.

DeletedUser

i have just left also but may be back later after a break maybe.

But the fact is as i stands still no post from forum mod saying tribal change and a mass one for the world (well done TW another own goal)
for external . Ex players watch these forums do players have to tell them of all updates or is that not your job just asking as this ex seems no reply from any mod

DeletedUser13101

The Lonely Island? Thee lonely island that trained joby97 on w13?

DeletedUser12541

Not that the lonely island no. bit of a long story, the lonely island that you're referring to is Maxine (although she played alongside joby, never really training him as far as I am aware)

I played in Maxine and Joby's enemy tribe on 13, we got on and when the world ended, I (Dan) joined Maxine on 16 under the lonely island name. Maxine became busy and retired so I invited speedy to join me on the lonely island to have a bit of fun here.

DeletedUser13101

Ah that's funny because I met joby on speed awhile ago (took him awhile to realise who I was(Fidel) and he said that the lonely island trained him.

DeletedUser12541

Ah right, well, I am also steamtrain. So you know me too ;)