T.T.R v's DOGS

• Thread starter Celtic Crushers
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Here's a good thread to get your laughing gear around people.
Myself (The Templar Grand Master) and 1 recruit are busy taking on the No6 tribe in this world bcoz a couple of their members are downright disrespectful and noobish.
I lost some vills yes but big boohoo to that....their a whole tribe and I was 1 player.
I decided to create my own tribe and declare war on them.....I sent out invites to those in K44 without tribes with the express message that this was a one war tribe "DOGS".
I have since taken some punishment (again big boohoo). But in doing so I have gone into the Top 20 ODD and this morning I hit back and took the first vill in this war LOL.

Conquered villages Point increase Defeated opponents while attacking Defeated opponents while defending
Your tribe 1 4.969 16.055 275.786
Enemy 0 0 86.129 7.104
= = = =
Difference 1 4.969 -70.074 268.682

As I said in the declaration their not actually that good...and Mistress cj and balzi must know this by now.....Thanks for the OD guys and thanks for giving me the biggest laugh I've ever had in this game :icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry for the stats....but I'm not too good at adding that sort of thing BUT those who know how to read will find that amusing :)

DeletedUser

What a load of poop

You were getting stuffed when in Honey and you just quote the first vill you have taken when setting up your own tribe. You say the whole DOGs tribe are fighting you, the truth is you are of little interest with maybe a couple of tribemates sending at you when theres nothing else to do.

DeletedUser6938

Village Points Old owner New owner Date/Time
05 Templars NEVER die quietly :) (486|444) K44 4,969 dgl1994 [DOGS] The Templar Grand Master [T.T.R.] 2011-07-04 11:13:05
~)009(~ old photos (487|441) K44 9,873 The Templar Grand Master balzi [DOGS] 2011-06-30 22:35:33
08 Tyre (480|410) K44 2,550 The Templar Grand Master [Honey] DeVilla [DOGS] 2011-06-23 13:54:25
011 BoOoOOOOOoOOM!!!! (486|431) K44 4,978 The Templar Grand Master [Honey] qikz [DOGS] 2011-06-21 21:58:38
011 Thanks Templar (489|435) K44 4,383 The Templar Grand Master [Honey] saruman12 [DOGS] 2011-06-21 05:45:08
09 Bernard de Tremelays vill (439|442) K44 10,233 The Templar Grand Master [Honey] aravindh0402 [DOGS] 2011-06-20 22:01:36
010 Scrumpers Temple Bar (438|443) K44 9,567 The Templar Grand Master [Honey] Scrumper101 [DOGS] 2011-06-20 21:14:09
~)011(~ haha (488|442) K44 4,565 The Templar Grand Master [Honey] balzi [DOGS] 2011-06-19 20:31:39
Pest 8 (466|398) K34 1,343 The Templar Grand Master [Honey] Tigerstripe [DOGS]

everyone gets lucky sooner or later

DeletedUser6938

Nice to see your mate godtimer doing so well too

has he been on a diet??

DeletedUser

lol the player you took a vill off my dear hasnt even attacked you.

DeletedUser

omg your so good at the stats
, and so i thought i would put them up better

Side 1:
Players: The Templar Grand Master
Side 2:
Tribes: DOGS

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 413
Difference: 401

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 8
Difference: 7

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 36,582
Side 2: 1,714,471
Difference: 1,677,889

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,969
Side 2: 47,492
Difference: 42,523

chart

oh wait thats weird :p

DeletedUser

Aaaaaaawwwww diddduuuuummmmmmsss. Do I hear the voices of some overgrown weans there ??
Deny the fact that you cant even take 1 vill in the time since even b4 I declared on you. Sounds like bad losers to me and tbh cj YOUR NOT WORTH IT !!! Nor is balzi.
You have good members in that tribe and you are both tarring them with your rubbish!

ODD speaks and so does the amount of nobles you have both lost against me !!

DeletedUser

If you were as good as you think you are....even the 2 of you plonkers could have rimmed me in 1 ATTACK !!!. You have no idea of how to play this game and tbh you have no idea on how to lead a tribe !!!

You ever heard of the t-method noble train coz I could put 10 buses between your attacks lol

DeletedUser

good job i dont lead it then eh, look you may want to shout from the rooftops about how good you are son but i have no desire to do so, if this is how you get your kicks well, id rather you than me, again just lol.

DeletedUser

o wow u killed nobles, how good for you, ive killed some of yours too. and not taking a village tbh we dont care about you that much.

and if im so bad, how have i got two of your villages? and you umm none?

DeletedUser

good job i dont lead it then eh, look you may want to shout from the rooftops about how good you are son but i have no desire to do so, if this is how you get your kicks well, id rather you than me, again just lol.

LOL, look "Auld yin" I ain't yer son but I can teach you a few lessons on defensive fighting if ya want ??? :lol:

DeletedUser

Yer both a joke coz your taking this soooooooooooooo seriously.
I just love taking out YOUR troops...proving you both to be useless in the grand scheme of Tribal Wars. I was surprised today at taking that vill but tbh....the rubbish that you spout makes up for that and more....No 1 ODD.....you wanna try to get me to it ???? hahahahahahahahahahaha

DeletedUser

Yer both a joke coz your taking this soooooooooooooo seriously.
I just love taking out YOUR troops...proving you both to be useless in the grand scheme of Tribal Wars. I was surprised today at taking that vill but tbh....the rubbish that you spout makes up for that and more....No 1 ODD.....you wanna try to get me to it ???? hahahahahahahahahahaha

dont you know oda is more important then odd?

DeletedUser

You were getting stuffed when in Honey and you just quote the first vill you have taken when setting up your own tribe. You say the whole DOGs tribe are fighting you, the truth is you are of little interest with maybe a couple of tribemates sending at you when theres nothing else to do.

Perhaps, as I admitted in my opening statement bud.
But if I'm of no interest to your tribe why is it that the 2 big mouths seem to be paying me as much interest and losing a lot more as you probably know IF they post their reports in your forums....if not then PM me and I'll provide ALL reports on their losses :)

DeletedUser

om im so sorry you have bonfire and you can put it in a village lol

tbh im sorry about my cocked up noble trains, dam internet was slow