T.T.R v's DOGS

• Thread starter Celtic Crushers
  • Start date

DeletedUser

go on then teach me how to attack and defend if u think you know

DeletedUser6938

at the end of the day od points are only a guide to the activity of the player there is no prize in this game for having the most od

village points are all that count and templar you are loosing them like they have gone out of fashion

image.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL, keep it going bhoys......you know something, your all sadder than I thought :)

DeletedUser

HAHAHA.. yeah balzi.. whats up with your puny attacks :p You used to be so much more efficient, maybe I need to reteach you and get you back on top hehe, as for the other fella.. grandtemplar master or something, when I find a small player who I'm going to smash and take villages off, I usually send some quite bad trains for lack of effort and really lack of care, for you to actually lose that many just suggests YOUR PANTS!!!!! hahahahahahaha

DeletedUser

LOL, keep it going bhoys......you know something, your all sadder than I thought :)

You made the thread TGM:icon_wink: Have some class man!

I remember your tribe trying this on me in W4, I took 4 vills with your tribe taking 1 or somewhere along those lines. A month or more i held out until i quit, always courteous to those who were attempting to take my vills. Even after i had my fun and quit, i gifted my vills to you and your mates AND taught YOU the T method trains.

That, imo, is having class^ still a lot to learn tgm :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

HAHAHA.. yeah balzi.. whats up with your puny attacks :p You used to be so much more efficient, maybe I need to reteach you and get you back on top hehe, as for the other fella.. grandtemplar master or something, when I find a small player who I'm going to smash and take villages off, I usually send some quite bad trains for lack of effort and really lack of care, for you to actually lose that many just suggests YOUR PANTS!!!!! hahahahahahaha

on noooooes , you so did not teach me i just listened a little. i learned most my self :p, back when i cared lol

o great a notification nows :/..

meet my friend blaze like me he just sends attacks for giggles.

DeletedUser

well you say you learnt to attack by urself,, when you cared... I made you care, therefore my default, I taught you. if you think about it in the bigheaded way i do it works, however i would like to say i left it unfinished, that bit where we attack brilliantly every time,, we're just lazy

DeletedUser

phhaa i was doing ok before i met you :p. i was top oda in my k and loved it :). yer we are lazzy, perfer diplo . kings of it at times

DeletedUser

yeah doing ok wasnt doing great, and having the best oda in your k when you consider it was with defcon is laughable hehehe, got there in the end though,,, hows your war going with grand gimp face? I figure if you atleast try and send one or two attacks, you could destroy his morale considerably... you'd get a bit of abuse on the forum here, but he'll only get shot down for his pettiness and inability to take it like a man.

DeletedUser

ah tbh im so lazzy i can be bothered. he dont knock defcon, good ones are in war now :p . was fun tho ohh HD dont hurt me , na only robenioz , so long i have forgot his name

any way we will keep looking at this poor guy and laugh

DeletedUser

I'm the one laughing m8....It's taken your tribe this long to actually plan and co-ordinate any sort of decent attacks against me. Gotta love the massed fakes as well lol.
Oh and I mysteriously noticed the lack of your name after I came home from work and tagged the lot ?? Whats wrong ?
Oh and I do also see a better standard of timed attacks from your other fellow tribe members :D

DeletedUser

I'm the one laughing m8....It's taken your tribe this long to actually plan and co-ordinate any sort of decent attacks against me. Gotta love the massed fakes as well lol.
Oh and I mysteriously noticed the lack of your name after I came home from work and tagged the lot ?? Whats wrong ?
Oh and I do also see a better standard of timed attacks from your other fellow tribe members :D

oh yer well ill send some later on for u if u like?, i cant be arsed for abit, just relaxing to day :)

DeletedUser

Nice to see you come in with your 3 scout and 3 ram attacks lol

DeletedUser

yer dont want to over do it now. at least you know they are all attacks

DeletedUser

hahaha, looks like we're going to get a running documentary of your attacks from now on,, want me to join in? I quite like getting mentioned,, or will you then claim its taking two tribes on in top ten and one in top twenty to take you down lol.

DeletedUser

hahaha, looks like we're going to get a running documentary of your attacks from now on,, want me to join in? I quite like getting mentioned,, or will you then claim its taking two tribes on in top ten and one in top twenty to take you down lol.

we dont need the like of you here and helpoing !:p

DeletedUser

i promise you im not helpoing... but this guy clearly thinks you need guidance on your attacks... I have to atleast seem aloof and pompous to my old students...

DeletedUser

na just ment you should not as you will show us up lol

yer he needs too?

umm reasons why he needs to tell me how to attack, i have 2 of his villages he tryed to take one of mine and lost all :/ ehhh:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

yeah but you did manage to let one of your nooby tribe members lose one... thats quite shocking, does he not know how to ask for support.. or even defend himself? you neeed to jump on him like a tramp on chips.